• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Georgia Social Thread

Dynomite

Smash Champion
NNID
GA_Dyno
FOR THE LOVE OF EVERYTHING THAT IS HOLY IF YOU HAVE A TRi-WING SCREWDRIVER PLEASE BRING IT TO THE LOCK IN TONIGHT ALONG WITH YOUR SMASH CONTROLLERS....
HEADING UP THERE NOW :)
i ordered mine, should be here sometime this week. i will bring it to the monthly if you are going to be there.

T3h Albino

Smash Master
I didn't go lol.
Anyway I'm an old retired DDR player who can barely pass healing vision angelic mix anymore.
=S

How much do those sexy new white controllers cost, and where can i get one?

Player-3

Smash Hero
btw ill be accepting all melee mms for 1 dollar because im tired of being bad at it

unless you play jiggz

in which case i will be very sad and play doc so i can fair you at 60 for a kill

im gonna get you this time toasty

Anomic_Punk

Smash Champion
Did anybody happen to find a bag with a Fullmetal Alchemist pocketwatch and chain in it, still in the package?
Min gave that to me on saturday around 8pm as a thank-you for the success of Tipped Off 5 and I stupidly forgot it when I left for work at 10pm.

If you found it, please give it back?
If you found it and are gonna be a ***** and keep it- don't let me see you wearing it cause I'll take it from you. :mad:

bigman40

Smash Master
Wtf? Don't let me see you wearing the FMA watch. That watch is the ****ing ****. Also min, how much do those go for? I might buy one of those.

Archaic

Smash Apprentice
LMAO

Anything going on today I'm willing to drive to Waba for some **** friendlys LOL
that's how boring it is in Columbus:urg:

Haha well it may be boring down there, but at least its not flooded! Kennesaw is like the new New Orleans as of late for real. Hope I'll still be able to make it down to Waba this Saturday.

Yuna-Maria

Smash Ace

What do you mean by "and I don't have a means by which to pratcie tech skill"
You do have a controller right?
I swapped my Wii to Miles. I won't really be able to do much of anything until I get a GameCube later on. That'll be this weekend or thereabout. I do, though, have a controller. I just can't go to Waba.
Hey, Alpha. You wanna grab Justin and a GameCube and come to my house? I have coffee.

T3h Albino

Smash Master
K so heres brawls chance to ring in new members i suppose.
I have 2 people from stockbridge GA *about 40 minutes from waba idk what direction* that
really want to come to the monthly this weekend. They're looking for a ride, and most likely are willing to pay gas.
Any takers?

Player-3

Smash Hero
me and p1 got some people that might be going this weekend, but they all suck really really bad

theyre trying to get better though so thats good, not sure if they will go though

but thats brawl

anyone want to melee mm for a dollar at this i need to stop being so bad at it

VietGeek

Smash Hero
what if we fsmash each other D=

what if I'm roy am I'm finally gonna get that 43% or w/e flare blade KO

and then you tipper me

then i die

then my face will be stuck doing =<

and it won't be a cute

moar leik a

Player-3

Smash Hero
think about it

our team options are endless

marth and fsmash

roy and fsmash

marth and marth

marth and falco

marth and falcon

fsmash and fsmash

fsmash and lazer

etc

even
ROY AND ROY

Yuna-Maria

Smash Ace
I'm up in the air as far as whether I can make to the tournament. I really want to, but I'm not sure if I have the funds. Stay tuned for this week's exciting conclusion!

Top Bottom