• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Georgia Social Thread

VietGeek

Smash Hero
dyno don't be dumb

he means they didn't want him to go out and play with other ppl, especially ppl they dont personally know very well

as in competitive/more than 'just a game'

I personally had fun in this tournament, although I kinda grew bored of it after a while due to my ADD and because I didn't quite enter anything haha.

I mostly came just to try to beat Sleepy. I guess it was luck that I accomplished that much.

Sorry for comboing you in teams P3; I just wanted a spacie to eat it. =<

Player-3

Smash Hero
lololol vietg was like

no **** you teams im gonna fair fair fair fsmash edgeguard my teammate

<3 too fun

shoutouts later

i have to go cut my balls off

Dynomite

Smash Champion
NNID
GA_Dyno
dyno don't be dumb

he means they didn't want him to go out and play with other ppl, especially ppl they dont personally know very well
he also said that he could only play when his parents were asleep during the summer.

Tourney: shoutouts:

Billy: HAPPY BDAY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! was awesome teaming with you really nice seeing you again, your brother was really cool too, good pikachu.

Devin: was nice seeing you again after a year or so. Your marth is still better than mine tho. hope to see you again for some more matches.

lounis: why you 2 times? not what i wanted, but i guess i have to prepare yourself for your snake/weeG next time. btw, turtl was talking to be about how u were questioning with i didnt go marth against u a long time ago, i wanted to stay wario as a pride thing knowing that i went all wario that tourney and did alright.

Turtl: every tourney =/

Artdude: that donkey punch SD was just dumb :( i wonder what would have happened if you didnt miss it, anyway, bites are broken i remember i got around 8 bites off you on delfino in a row.. man, that was cool lookin on my part ill admit but still just ridiculous...

Rayku: thanks for the SP tell me when u want it back. and no i was not happy that you didnt enter brawl, i would have enjoyed the extra money <3

Mike G

███████████████ 100%
BRoomer
Melee Singles

1: XIF thanks for the free ruby tuesdays <3
2: FullMetal
3: PBnJ
4: Soft
5: DashDanceRandy
5: Merc
7: Chops lol wut!? lololol lucky 7's
7: Rayku
9: Biglou
9: dashdancedan
9: BBQ
9: P3
13: RJ
13: Alby
13: Grim
13: desam
17: flea
17: Boss
17: Tubes

Results. There you go, Dogy

and yes, hamburgers were eating people today

j/k good job Evan. seems you fought hard for your placing, you deserved it.

Life After Death

Smash Champion
ima use ganon next tourney vs fox players BEWARE SON.. ima use falco on my training partners in tourney though cuz they dont want me to use my secondaries lol i dont wanna disrespect em

Player-3

Smash Hero
teams were stacked as ****

it was like

me and vietg get ***** all day so we go double roy

edit:

holy **** i got top 10

:O

Archaic

Smash Apprentice
Brawl Singles
Melee Singles

1: XIF
2: FullMetal
3: PBnJ
4: Soft
5: DashDanceRandy
5: Merc
7: Chops
7: Rayku
9: Biglou
9: dashdancedan
9: BBQ
9: P3
13: RJ
13: Alby
13: Grim
13: desam
17: flea
17: Boss
17: Tubes
=(

Maybe I should make my name something people can actually pronounce...

Nihongo-ookami

Smash Journeyman
Desam...I hate peach...TURNIPS DIE!!!

Sleepy:Grr...I'll beat you sometime. I've just got to play more good people... My only competition near my house is my scrub friend. I **** him with falcon. I **** him with falcon. It may as well be training mode.

ArtDude:Bair much? LOL Donkey Punch. My kirbeh was too good. But your DK was better. I don't play very many DKs, so that was a learning experience.

Guy who took Jamaal's place in the tourney: I should have hammered. I REALLY should have hammered. But no, I had to be greedy and try to spike with FC. Well, see what I get, eh?

Rayku:Ganon****'d. I got Ike FSmashed, Fox *****, and Ganon****'d. Those matches made me sad. At the same time, I was happy. GGs.

Tubes:Falcon...baww...

Lounis:Only played one match...but t'was fun. Why does it seem that all Fox players run up and shine all match? Never any different... ggs, though.

This Monthly made me happy.

SleepyK

Banned via Administration
I regret not thinking about using
SSJ! NANA 2MCH 1MIL when we played teams with xif and marty

also i regret not forfeiting to lambchops post match

ArtDude

Smash Rookie
I BAir like a mofo when I can. It's just to good. But some characters don't need to fear it as much... either good ground game + short or they spam annoying SHDLs at your giant *** model.

SleepyK

uhh chops lost to s0ft in winners because he went fox
then s0ft lost to fullmetal in winners
merc lost to xif in winners
pbnj lost to xif in winners
fullmetal lost to xif in winners

i lost to fullmetal 2nd round
i defeated chops in loser's. i was in shock wanted to forfeit to chops but evan sat down and just played our match (johnzzzzzzzz)
i lost to evan
pbnj lost to fullmetal
fullmetal lost to xif

btw dan and I were supposed to be called "Snakeskin Loli" in teams
also i wanted to be entered in teams as dashdancerandy

BBQ°

Smash Champion
shoutouts later.

name good people in my area that i play, i place constant top 8 like albino and seriously, if your parents don't want you playing how did u get a wii/brawl in the first place?
Dyno, did you read the part when I was talking about Wifi? I said once I started playing Wifi I got much better, because that gave me an opportunity to play against people. If I recall correctly, you and albino play wifi too, so that lets you play against a lot of people also. You also have been attending many more tournaments than me, and for a longer period of time.

My parents let me get a Wii because they never thought I would be playing anything seriously and would be traveling for it. But now that I'm in college, they said I can do pretty much whatever I want with smash.

ArtDude

Smash Rookie
@Dyno: Yeah... it really was my only disappointing moment in all my games. The matches were good though. I'd never played a good Wario and I needed the match-up experience. Next time though I'm bringing out all the stops. And I figured out how to avoid the bite then. Just by doing so put me in a really scary position when you were doing the 8 bite chain near the end of Castle Seige since all you needed was a RAR or even maybe Fair to knock me out. DK's model is just too big.

Player-1

Smash Legend
I'm just pissed at myself for playing so well and then placing so low =(, I got bracket ***** by Lounis 3rd round and then reflex 2 rounds later.

My only shoutout is to BigLou- Our games were extremely close, came down to the last hit, the ending was disappointing to me though, I'm mad at myself for relying on getting my up-b out fast enough so I wouldn't have gotten stage spiked. Very close set, thanks for talking to P3's parents about it.

T3h Albino

Smash Master
Alby tries to play less wifi now a days. It really does end up hindering his performance in rawl.
Great Tournament
shout outs latturrr
lol bracket ***** johns are silly.
Umby never johned about them.

Player-3

Smash Hero
shoutouts

biglou: i got 2 stocked
i lost my touch ill go cut my balls off now
thanks for talkin to my dad

vietg: mother ****er you comboed me in teams, you really are a salty *****

sleepy: your falco ***** me so hard
D:

tubes: falcon kick!

RJ: lol fox dittos were too much fun

alby: we STILL havent played melee what the hell

bbq: **** marth and **** his family and **** anyone related to that ****

soft: stop sandbagging against me!

artdude: falcon punch is tournament viable until after you hit with it, then the opponent starts to go what the **** did i really just get hit by that? **** that this *****s gonna die
ggs, too much fun maybe ill play brawl again with falcon hes too good

anyone i forgot

lucas zair does 4% in brawl+
its better than brawl already

BBQ°

Smash Champion
ima use ganon next tourney vs fox players BEWARE SON.. ima use falco on my training partners in tourney though cuz they dont want me to use my secondaries lol i dont wanna disrespect em
chops has seen the light.

now soon everyone will have to pick up Ganon so they can keep up with you.

SleepyK

i'd personally like to play chaddd more. the people that make me think and play my hardest throughout my entire smash career have been chaddd and chops.

BigLøu

Smash Lord
Shoutouts

I hate birds and pokemanz.

Im gonna play a lot more brawl, i need to fine tune things. What do you mean the stage list we voted on, the one we voted on is in affect.

BigLøu

Smash Lord
This is the list after the voting.

Neutrals

Final Destination
Battlefield
Smashville
Yoshi's Island

Counterpicks

Lylat Cruise
Delfino Plaza
Frigate Orpheon
Battleship Halberd
Castle Siege
Brinstar
Rainbow Cruise
Pokemon Stadium (Melee)

Either way, pictochat should never be legal. Never should randomness decide the outcome of a match.

Yuna-Maria

Smash Ace
That would help. Having nobody good to play against is kind of a factor.

So...when do you want to play? I'm open today, at about 3-3:30.
Where would you be thinking of meeting? Would this be a Waba thing, or a "at my house" thing? My house would probably be better, since, like, I'm broke and can't really afford to go anywhere.

Player-1

Smash Legend
wtf, the only difference is that lylat is in the neutrals...? And I don't think I've ever seen anyone keep lylat on the starters list at the actual tournament

Nihongo-ookami

Smash Journeyman
I'd prefer going to your place, since mine is currently having stuff done(**** floods. Got my basement. MY TV NUU!!!), and I have no money for Waba. PM your Addy, and we'll get this **** done.

Nihongo-ookami

Smash Journeyman
This is the list after the voting.

Neutrals

Final Destination
Battlefield
Smashville
Yoshi's Island
Lylat Cruise

Counterpicks

Delfino Plaza
Frigate Orpheon
Battleship Halberd
Castle Siege
Brinstar
Rainbow Cruise
Pokemon Stadium (Melee)

Either way, pictochat should never be legal. Never should randomness decide the outcome of a match.
MY PRAYERS HAVE BEEN ANSWERED!!!!!!

[caps]

Top Bottom