• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Georgia Social Thread

BigLøu

Smash Lord
Truth is I don't even know why Tim made that poll to begin with, the only stages that should be allowed are the ones that are actually fit for competitive play.

Were never gonna allow say shadow moses even if everyone votes for it for instance.

BBQ°

Smash Champion
Lol. Brawlers need wack-*** stages to beat other players.

P-3: Yeah Marth is really gay. lol. BUT LEAVE ROY AND IKE OUT OF THIS <3
But seriously... you were way too easy to gimp. Just work on being less predictable off stage and learn how to tech the ledge.

Dynomite

Smash Champion
NNID
GA_Dyno
I think we need to get japes back into play, i dont see the harm in it. sure the water and the chomp, but its your fault for going down there, besides we need a stage with a high ceiling to cp against snakes or others that kill upwards. You cant always take them to brinstar :chuckle:

Btw does anyone have a copy of super mario sunshine that they are willing to sell for a decent price?

TheReflexWonder

Wonderful!
BRoomer
NNID
TheReflexWonder
3DS FC
2492-4449-2771

XIF

Smash Master
ZOMG Duluth, GA mostly... sometimes Weston, FL
i got lucky.

bye
albino (lol)
merc suicides
evan
winners finals with fullmetal

Full Metal almost took me out first set of grand finals, I had to BS my way into a victory.

All I have to say is...

WHAT YOU KNOW ABOUT THAT MAN BIG LOU?! THAT MAN WAS LOOKING EXTRA GROSS WITH FOX

BigLøu

Smash Lord
I have, and thats exactly why those stages should be banned.

I have also won/lost to those stages due to random luck that you cannot do anything about.

I was actually just refering to ga's scene though, not the online stuff

Player-3

Smash Hero
japes isnt too luck-based, the klaptrap is like every 8 seconds or something

pictochat is ******** as hell though

BigLøu

Smash Lord
We shouldn't be fighting the stage more then the player regardless of anything.

A little luck is tolerable, but when you push it too much it really becomes a problem.

Again I have seen these stages in use in tournies in many many states. Never have I seen so many lost matches due to pictochat and japes due to the player losing to the stage

Player-3

Smash Hero
yoshis island

i hate that stage

not only does it never save me

but whenever i die, it appears right afterwards

tubes

Smash Ace
i got lucky.

bye
albino (lol)
merc suicides
evan
winners finals with fullmetal

Full Metal almost took me out first set of grand finals, I had to BS my way into a victory.

All I have to say is...

WHAT YOU KNOW ABOUT THAT MAN BIG LOU?! THAT MAN WAS LOOKING EXTRA GROSS WITH FOX
Nah dude you did some nice **** with them turnips in you vs Fullmetal.

BBQ°

Smash Champion
Player-3: randal ***** you

Shoutouts:

Rayku: Should've used Ganon.

Lounis: It's good that you're gonna step it up in Brawl. I like watching you play but I don't like seeing you get handled by Kismet. For Melee, both of us need to try out hardest to not switch to ganon. A bunch of people are starting to convert but we have to hold strong.

Tubes: Falcon kick is too good lol. Seriously, I kept falling for it :/
I think in our tournament matches you get nervous and kinda go on auto-pilot and just go for stuff that works but is predictable at the same time. Good stuff otherwise. You're still the hardest Falcon to edgeguard in my book.

Player-3: Next Waba we go to, I'll give you a lot of Marth experience and more tips because you need to learn the matchup lol. You got your L-Cancels down but you still need a lot more lasers, combos, and edgeguards. Also, waveshines. And... what else... be less predictable off stage. And don't get hit <3

VietG: congratz on passing the barline. We should money match.

Albino: Good money match. Sorry I stole your dinner money even though you got dinner for free lol. I think with Doc, you need to work on your combo follow ups. It seemed like you would hit me once or twice and then be done. Also, backair edgeguards.

ArtDude: I guess I could step up my Brawl game so I could beat you next money match, but I just don't like Brawl lol. You should pick up Melee, lol.

FullMetal: Thanks for playing friendlies with me. I'm glad I got you in brackets because I like some serious Marth business. For some reason I was scared to go off stage to edgeguard you, but next time I'll be a little more risky so our matches will be a little more even. And I'm sad I got spiked by dancing blade ;_;
Remember, once I get good, we're teaming and our team name is FullMetal Grills.

Soft: You're fun to play against, and thanks for the encouragement :)
I'm willing to team with you again whenever you want.

Merc: I was pleased with how I did in our tournament match, but next time I'll try to take a game off you :p

Grim: Pretty good fox, just play against more people. Also, picking FD against Marth with Fox isn't the best idea lol.

PB&J: thanks for housing me and for being cool. Fun friendlies. I think I'm getting closer to beating you :)

Chops: Good decision maining ganon now.

Dan: Thanks for the ride. The car accident was fun.

Kismet: money match next time in Melee.

Daysoo: our friendlies were broken. We still have to do our money match though.

SleepyK: you are pro.

My new sig: the truth.

BigLøu

Smash Lord
OMFG THE TRUTH AND FUTURE IS IN YOUR SIG.

Everyone cry in fear.

There will no longer be a manhandling of me by calvin, im gonna work my *** off to be better and smarter, and not fall for stupid ****, that was not like me at all

BBQ°

Smash Champion
OMFG THE TRUTH AND FUTURE IS IN YOUR SIG.

Everyone cry in fear.

There will no longer be a manhandling of me by calvin, im gonna work my *** off to be better and smarter, and not fall for stupid ****, that was not like me at all
you should have the same sig. we need to spread the truth to all the places we post.

and that's good to hear about ******.

T3h Albino

Smash Master
Sorry BBQ I forgot we were playing a game with combos....=S
Also I feel the same as Lounis. Although I'm not as good as him as of now I plan on getting much better at this game in the near future. I don't know what I'm going to do, but I know I'm not content with my current skill level and will do anything to change it.

PB&J

Smash Hero
i just sat down and plugged my controller in and played..i felt like i was playing horrible the whole tourny..even soft will agree with me..yeah i got third but i think it could of went either way with alot of the people i played..next time im winning though

and waba

learn how to seed correctl

chops,josh,fmtl, and merc on one side was pretty dumb compared to

xif,me,and rayku

Rayku

Smash Lord
learn how to seed correctl

chops,josh,fmtl, and merc on one side was pretty dumb compared to

xif,me,and rayku
I don't mean to sound like a -complete- ******* here, Evan, but since when d'you consider me a respectable player? Last I heard from you, Dan was "way better than Rayku why is he even being considered top 10?"

And you didn't even include Dan in this.

Dan is way better than I am. I'll admit that constantly. I can't do the stupid **** he does and get away with it. I always miss and die.

Rayku

Smash Lord
I'm only going to have a few shoutouts to certain people of my day:

Dan: We need to double Ganon team all the time. All day, every day. Infinite fun.

BBQ: I wish I could have a conversation with you without mentioning Ganondorf. It's really really aggravating to start talking and you just say "Because it's Ganondorf."

ArtDude: Perhaps next time you won't be so nervous when playing me. Just ask me for some Brawl matches and I'll play with you. I don't like going up to people to ask for matches.

Reflex/Kismet: Always good to see you guys. I wish I could get in some friendlies with you, Reflex, when you weren't down about something. That way I could actually get ***** like I intend to. I didn't play Calvin this time around, but good show anyway.

Marty/XIF: Hope you enjoyed my Osborne's

Top Bottom