• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Georgia Social Thread

Dynomite

Smash Champion
NNID
GA_Dyno
lol no actually when I lost the first match I switched to G&W and then you switched to Marth. You screwed up the counterpicking process and I didn't realize it til later LOL
You shoulda got him DQ'd from winners and losers.

bigman40

Smash Master
I won't be able to hold reflex. I'll be leaving for college soon and I won't be able to watch what happens to your car for the entire time :( Very sorry. Try asking Henry or Biglou. They have a better chance of doing it.

9millimeter

Smash Rookie
Mann iwish i could have made it to the smashfest. Any more comming up ?
Dyno says his is gonna be fun. but when ?

BBQ°

Smash Champion
I definitely remember you used Marth. It was my first tournament. Trust me, I don't forget my G&W vs Marth experiences *cough* Dyno loooooool

D0N

Smash Ace
Scatt I think I may start playing with gloves... I hate having cold hands. What made you start?

bigman40

Smash Master
It's Scatz (you're confusing me with the other one). I use gloves cause my hands get slippery and I hate playing that way. Of course I like to keep my hands warm so that is another reason, but the slippery hands was my main reason to use gloves.

D0N

Smash Ace
Ohh ok. Yea I knew that name thing too lol I just typed fast (though I would have put Scattz anyway...). Sorry :)

Player-3

Smash Hero
w/e bbq i probobly was terrible anyways

i just watched year old vids of me vs sonic-rave

holy crap i sucked LOL

Purple

Hi guys!
Man, I always tell myself I'm not going to be hyping **** out at smash events, and just will act cool and collected, but once again, another day of me acting ******** :o.

What's going on the rest of this week guys?

iDeo

Smash Journeyman
another dentist appointment thursday, ATL Revival Saturday, going to visit a friend in North Springs friday....that's my entire remianing week

oh and try to buy a copy of Brawl so i can practice w/o having to go to Scatz' pad for it, XD

Top Bottom