• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Georgia Social Thread

Purple

Hi guys!
Yeah, that didn't make sense, player1 i'm saying we can do well against high level, however with the jitters of never playing high level players we're going to start off getting scraped.

Player-1

Smash Legend
I think we can do well at high level, but I don't think anyone except the top 4 could get like top 30 at a national tournament.

bigman40

Smash Master
It's different since that's the only time I've been playing him (I've never played him until last tourney). You want to say who sucks, then call them out.

Dynomite

Smash Champion
NNID
GA_Dyno
I only have confidence in the top 4 b/c dyno suks and none of you except the top 4 seem to be able t beat him consistently.
Didnt i beat you back in 08?

and didnt BBQ beat me back in 09?

Inui logic: BBQ > p1 in '10

I hate bringing this up but I did beat scatt and in this season Scatt has never beaten me. So... this really disproves your confidence in the top 4 b/c i suck.

Purple

Hi guys!
Stop getting trolled you guys. And actually dyno, someone beats bbq in '10 which makes the chain player-1 < dyno < bbq < someone

ScAtt77

Smash Journeyman
NNID
ScAtt77
Dyno, I've only played you once in bracket this season and that just so happened to be when my phone went missing and any wiichuck I put in my hand (other than mcpeepants' <3) messed up for some odd reason. :/

/stress
/johns

Dynomite

Smash Champion
NNID
GA_Dyno
Dyno, I've only played you once in bracket this season and that just so happened to be when my phone went missing and any wiichuck I put in my hand (other than mcpeepants' <3) messed up for some odd reason. :/

/stress
/johns
taken into account but i just said that to disprove p1's ****** logic. I must say its worse than mine..

TheReflexWonder

Wonderful!
BRoomer
NNID
TheReflexWonder
3DS FC
2492-4449-2771
Hey, I need a favor--

I'm going to be in Colorado for a couple weeks. Can I leave my car with someone here, so that I don't have to pay $120 to leave it at the airport?

Of course, that means I'd need a ride to the airport and back, which I'll gladly reimburse someone for.

GTR!

Smash Journeyman
I <3 all you guys.

I honestly wish that I could make it to more tournaments/smashfests/anything to get better at this game and have fun.

But I can't and i work all the time and that blows. Just saying.

Imma try to make it to the next combo breaker.

Top Bottom