• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Georgia Social Thread

Umby

Smash Master
oh believe me i wouldn't mind, it's just there are times when I practice on my own. not to mention I play Scatz frequently when we're at school. gives us both space and time develop our own game.

catch my drift?
If my household weren't so unstable right now, I'd see if my folks were ok with you practicing with me every now and then, but as it stands, you'd only be able to chill early in the day when no one's here.

stealth3654

Smash Lord
I know this is really late, but did anyone forget their Kansas City Chiefs hat at my house since the last monthly?

I SEE YOU

Smash Ace
SO ask about my peach doing billions of damage and never killing
:(
Be more risky with your edge guarding. Floating will allow you to go pretty far off the edge, allowing you to hit with nair/fair. If you are having trouble getting the kill (when you are behind) don't try and force the situation. You are just going to dig yourself in a deeper hole, by getting punished for stupid stuff. Just do what peach does best PLAY SAFE and you'll be fine.

Saki-

Reset Project
NNID
iTasya
With light characters you HAVE to edgeguard.
thats one of my biggest flaws right now. :< and my main is lighter than Peach so I HAVE to take their stock as soon as I can.

Guys my lack of playing has put me at a 0-13 streak against Links on Wifi. and 0-2 to an Ike. All my game losing deaths are by gale boomerang and FD/Lylat lips. So I STRESS PRACTICE. Do it, live it, breath it.

/ranting

iDeo

Smash Journeyman
If my household weren't so unstable right now, I'd see if my folks were ok with you practicing with me every now and then, but as it stands, you'd only be able to chill early in the day when no one's here.
man how early we talkin, cause i'mn always up at like 7am and moving around.

@Jamal: Yes I feel ur pain for Peach not being able to kill. Same way i feel about Lucario not having a good grab range. :(

Player-1

Smash Legend
thats one of my biggest flaws right now. :< and my main is lighter than Peach so I HAVE to take their stock as soon as I can.

Guys my lack of playing has put me at a 0-13 streak against Links on Wifi. and 0-2 to an Ike. All my game losing deaths are by gale boomerang and FD/Lylat lips. So I STRESS PRACTICE. Do it, live it, breath it.

/ranting

not with diddy not really...>.>, well against most chars you shouldn't ever go offstage, there are a few exceptions.

Dynomite

Smash Champion
NNID
GA_Dyno

/ranting
Its because your playing wifi.

Player-1

Smash Legend
no, it's because you suck.

on a completely 100% different subject that has nothing to do with this discussion: I killed a GaW with Diddy's Usmash the other day.

Top Bottom