• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Georgia Social Thread

BigLøu

Smash Lord
This is gonna be my last smash event for a while too. I have so much new info in my head right now about match-ups, strategy, and stuff like that, and I think I need to take some time off to just digest it all and not force it when I play.

I'm also going to the beach for two months.. I'm gonna bring my GC and keep studying vids, but I want to go chase girls, fall in love (cheesy but get over it), and all that stuff.

Next fall, I'll be back strong though. I hope this thing turns out to be amazing.
They will make a movie about your experience then on the beach.

It's everything a chick flick could want, guy goes to beach, falls in love with girl, and they live happily ever after.

GOD!

Smash Ace
They will make a movie about your experience then on the beach.

It's everything a chick flick could want, guy goes to beach, falls in love with girl, and they live happily ever after.
And then in the sequel to the movie smash bros comes back up and threatens to get in the way of our relationship. Things aren't how they used to be.

In the end, I'm forced to choose between playing mango in the pound 5 grand finals or choosing her; I must be a real man and choose to have a future together or to remain, symbolically, a child.

And of course I dump the *****.
Jk of course.

BigLøu

Smash Lord
LOl yea at the end of the sequel you dump her and leave for smash bros, and in the third movie you try to win her back.

The life of GOD

SleepyK

Banned via Administration
that's stupid, why would you take a break? why would you put yourself in a position where you can't try ideas out on a human player who is better than you or around your skill level? limiting yourself to solo practice = lol

Micaelis

Smash Journeyman
NNID
MicaelisX
Hey, Scatz... can you give Angelo aka AML a text? I'll text you his number. But I think he lives up at Stone Mountain too and wanted to go to this but didn't have a ride. It's too early for me to see now but maybe when you wake up, give him a call or text.

Cloudfox

Smash Ace
Prooobably not gonna be there 'til about 12 now, bah. Still gonna make it for doubles though, definitely.

wowoduend

Smash Journeyman

Mike G

███████████████ 100%
BRoomer
Alright. Sorry for making an off topic post but..

I need to know which of you live in the following areas:

Snellville
Lawrenceville
Duluth
Lilburn
Dacula
Winder

Thanks a bunch =D

Waba

Smash Apprentice
Brawl Singles Results:

1: Reflex
2: Elev8
3: BigLou
4: Player 1
5: Kismit
5: CloudFox
7: Billy
7: Turtl
9: Dynomite
9: Ragna The Clunkedge
9: Scatt
9: AML?!
13: Player 3
13: Scatz
13: McPeePants
13: Red
17: Ivan
17: Frozen
17: Mercy
17: Link Queen
17: Tim
17: Micaelis
17: Loda
17: Greed
25: NoID
25: Aries
25: #6
25: Fate
25: Lui
25: Yiff
25: D4NG3
25: Full Metal

Brawl Teams Results:

1: Judge Judy (BigLou & Player 1)
2: URNOT Ready (elev8 & Scatt)
3: Dynolicious5? (Dyno & Billy)
4: HungerForce (CloudFox & MCPeePants)
5: Red Aries (Red & Aries)
5: I don't know (Micael & Turtl)
7: HeroSignal (Jacob & Marco)
7: MetaKnightDaBess (Reflex & Calvin)
9: FrantasticClassic (Tail# & + Fire)
9: TriStar (Ivan & Sai)

Melee Singles Results:

1: Full Metal
2: Soft
3: BigLou
4: Reflex
5: GOD!
5: Tubes
7: Yiff
7: Red

o-Serin-o

I think 56 nights crazy
Holy **** what a nice turnout; 32 entrants.

Elev8 beat Lounis again? Stop getting grabbed. Lolz.

Who did P-1 lose to?

Where's Alby?

Good stuff Reflex.

Brackets?

Dynomite

Smash Champion
NNID
GA_Dyno
Alright. Sorry for making an off topic post but..

I need to know which of you live in the following areas:

Snellville
Lawrenceville
Duluth
Lilburn
Dacula
Winder

Thanks a bunch =D
I guess you can consider me Duluth. My neighborhood is technically Johns creek but my school is considered Duluth ( i live 5 min away from my school, nothing that far)
Oh okay.

Brackets?

And who the **** is Cloudfox?
Cloudfox is a boss from NJ. Really cool guy

shaSLAM

Smash Lord
who wants to MM me in a game of golf?

im taking golf classes at my college this summer.

DRN

Smash Lord
Brackets will be up soon. scatz grabbed them before we left and he'll post them prob tmr morn.

bigman40

Smash Master
Idk who saved matches on my wii, but i'ma have to find a way to get them up. My desktop isn't working right now so I can't upload anything, but brackets will come up soon since this laptop can run a virtual windows.

bigman40

Smash Master
Lol, won't make much difference. Reflex was playing amazing with wario and barely got grabbed vs elev8. You probably still wouldn't take off a game, but you might be closer.

Player-1

Smash Legend
Surprised to see Kismet getting 4th, and Lounis losing to anyone.

Both of you stop that.
i got 4th, i beat kismet 2-1, i lost to biglou twice 2-0, elev8 beat kismet and biglou, reflex beat biglou and elev8. Dyno got edgehogged by a link with MK, lol he sux.

http://www.smashboards.com/showthread.php?p=10279716#post10279716

edit: I left my sensor bar there, we moved the sensor bar from my wii to I think Scatz wii (1 to the right), I think it was the one with the purple CSS one which I think was scatz, did you pick it up scatz? Or did anyone pick it up?

o-Serin-o

I think 56 nights crazy
Lol, won't make much difference. Reflex was playing amazing with wario and barely got grabbed vs elev8. You probably still wouldn't take off a game, but you might be closer.
I don't think I've ever seen Elev8 play a Wario that wasn't Slam. Nor do I think he has enough of the matchup experience to know things about him.

Correct me if I'm wrong :x

Top Bottom