• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Georgia Social Thread

Player-3

Smash Hero
so after a whole day of melee i can waveshine to jab pretty consistently

but i still can't moonwalk

;-;

FrozenHobo

Smash Hero
i realize we won't have easy access to the howell lobby this time. i'll try and find a way in, but worst case we have to set up in my apartment (approx. 3 TVs).

Waba

Smash Apprentice
Smashfest Friday(14th) for last minute practice/training at USGA/Waba before the tournament.
$5 all day smash play!
10895 Alpharetta Hwy., Roswell, GA is the address.

For details about this Saturday's monthly, look at the first page/post on this thread.

We will be giving away some T-shirts, 32oz cans Monster energy drinks, game passes for USGA, and some other great stuff on the 15th during the tournament. We should have a good amount of new (to the tournament community) Brawl (and a few Melee) players coming to this. I'm very excited for this first monthly and hope the turnout will be BIG!

I still need to know who can bring wii and brawl/melee set ups. If we use your set up for the tournaments, you get $5 off door fee. I'd take at least the first 10 good set ups for this offer.

GOD!

Smash Ace
Does having a cube and melee count as a set up?
I mean its the same thing as a wii except it actually plays only the good game.

Micaelis

Smash Journeyman
NNID
MicaelisX
Hey Min, I'll bring my setup like normal. Full Brawl + Wii. I can bring a TV too but of what I saw of the venue it wasn't needed so only bring it if you say you need it. My setup is the best so you know you want it :D

I can't make the Smashfest on Friday sadly... I already have plans all day. Wish it had been announced earlier, oh well.

When is that Smashfest tomorrow at SPSU?

Also, people have posted about this monthly on AiB right?! I hope so... this turn out needs to be good.

Robin1613

Smash Journeyman
NNID
Robin1613

anyone think they can give me a ride to waba if you're driving by the south of the city of atlanta. i live in a city called riverdale and would appreciate a ride considering i have no car.

i can bring a wii with brawl and melee.

Waba

Smash Apprentice
Does having a cube and melee count as a set up?
I mean its the same thing as a wii except it actually plays only the good game.
You can bring it and use it, but will NOT get the discount. We have a lot of gamecubes, but only three wii's, so sorry GOD, but thanks for your support.

Hey Min, I'll bring my setup like normal. Full Brawl + Wii. I can bring a TV too but of what I saw of the venue it wasn't needed so only bring it if you say you need it. My setup is the best so you know you want it :D

Also, people have posted about this monthly on AiB right?! I hope so... this turn out needs to be good.
Cool dude, we can use your set up for sure. thanks.

If a setup consists of just a Wii and Brawl, then I'll bring one np.
That will be appreciated sir, see you at the tournament.

Dynomite

Smash Champion
NNID
GA_Dyno
Yeah i made an AIB tourney thing, but people on AIB are scrubs and only want to play on wifi. Then they talk **** when they beat you. I doubt anyone from AIB is going to show aside from the people that we know on smashboards.

MIN: i will be bringing a wii + brawl.

Dynomite

Smash Champion
NNID
GA_Dyno
one of them wasn't you was it? :o
3 people off my street, one was my neighbor. Fortunately, my house was not victimized. Its still very sad about the others on my street. 2/3 of the suspects have been caught. One is still lurking around.

I SEE YOU

Smash Ace
Yeah i made an AIB tourney thing, but people on AIB are scrubs and only want to play on wifi. Then they talk **** when they beat you. I doubt anyone from AIB is going to show aside from the people that we know on smashboards.
MCpeepants & Loco both told me yesterday, that they were going. Hopefully they don't scrub out.

Waba

Smash Apprentice
Smashfest Friday(14th) for last minute practice/training at USGA/Waba before the tournament.
$5 all day smash play!
10895 Alpharetta Hwy., Roswell, GA is the address.

For details about this Saturday's monthly, look at the first page/post on this thread.

We will be giving away some T-shirts, 32oz cans Monster energy drinks, game passes for USGA, and some other great stuff on the 15th during the tournament. We should have a good amount of new (to the tournament community) Brawl (and a few Melee) players coming to this. I'm very excited for this first monthly and hope the turnout will be BIG!

I still need to know who can bring wii and brawl/melee set ups. If we use your set up for the tournaments, you get $5 off door fee. I'd take at least the first 10 good set ups for this offer.

MIN: i will be bringing a wii + brawl.
Thank you sir. I'll see you Saturday or tomorrow if you can make it for smashfest.

hichez50

Smash Lord
NNID
Player-00
3DS FC
2122-6108-1245
Neo X I can't go. My parents are making me go to a graduation party they say is the "polite" thing to do.

Top Bottom