• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Georgia Social Thread

VietGeek

Smash Hero
i'm gonna quit a hard game for a harder game (now with micromanagement)

:////////////////////////////////

Cloudfox

Smash Ace
Saltix may or not be coming, won't know for sure until Wednesday or Thursday, sooo I might still need a partner. Though at the same time I don't wanna just put someone on backup, lol. >_>'

I SEE YOU

Smash Ace
I played some melee today. I forgot how fun it could be, it's definitely a change of pace from brawl. I'll be willing to play some melee friendlies this weekend too.

VietGeek

Smash Hero
so today i picked up this game called dairantou smash brother DX

idk what its about but it looks fun

any of you guys play it

i play marusu

SleepyK

Banned via Administration
I play Peach. I always played her because she isn't technical (no real need to Lcancel or Wavedash) :chuckle:

I'll try and play a bit more this week before i go and play you guys, so i don't get completely embarassed :laugh:
peach is actually really technical. float canceling is a different type of tech skill, but being fast with it is important.

so you're not going to fix my xbox this weekend...?='(
i'm obviously joking. i'll be there <3 relax baby

so today i picked up this game called dairantou smash brother DX

idk what its about but it looks fun

any of you guys play it

i play marusu
o she's kinda cute

Top Bottom