• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Georgia Social Thread

Player-3

Smash Hero
metaknight is a really stupid character in brawl-

although luigi and jiggz are stupider

i mean wtf
who the hell thought to get him a trip that is completely invincible and can kill

DRN

Smash Lord
Was fun yesterday and i just realized now that my Super Mario DS, Final Fantasy 4, and Bowsers Inside story were all stolen while i was at a smash tourney(I think auburn). All their games are missing and i never actually take more then one game out of the case at a time cause of their size. Awesome i love smash now....

So now i dont know if ima be at this tourney or the next. I may just spend all of my money trying to rebuy my games... F'in hate how Bowsers inside story was new and now ima have to restart FF4....

Saltix

Smash Lord
Was fun yesterday and i just realized now that my Super Mario DS, Final Fantasy 4, and Bowsers Inside story were all stolen while i was at a smash tourney(I think auburn). All their games are missing and i never actually take more then one game out of the case at a time cause of their size. Awesome i love smash now....

So now i dont know if ima be at this tourney or the next. I may just spend all of my money trying to rebuy my games... F'in hate how Bowsers inside story was new and now ima have to restart FF4....
go to the tourneys and make $$$ and rebuy them

bigman40

Smash Master

All cause this punk got one of the laziest jobs and make good money off of it >.>

I SEE YOU

Smash Ace

I hate when stupid ppl steal at tournaments. All they're doing are discouraging ppl from coming again... Sorry to hear about that man. Even if you can't enter, hopefully you can still come and hang out.

T3h Albino

Smash Master
Man. you ****ing suck in teams. I'm doing most of the work with pika while you *****in and ****.
But did we win....

Sorry I'm teaming with elev8 for the monthly . :O
It's all good, I still got your 10 dollars for when you paid for me fam.

if Nick (AWAL) decides to come I'ma see if I can ride with him
AWW ****TTTTTT
THINGS JUST GOT EXTRA ****IN
HYPE
PUMA ALBY N CHESS BOUT TO GO IN ON YALL *****S
FORREAL FAM

LOL

Owned.
Naw he hatin

]Alright.
In teams I can play GnW,Mk,DDD, and Luigi. We can talk team combinations on aim.

Whoa did anyone see all those loose codes? Grossss

ScAtt77

Smash Journeyman
NNID
ScAtt77
Honestly, I forgot about the 10$ you owe me so thanks for reminding me. :p

Looking at your sig, does ~RTG~ even exist anymore? :(

T3h Albino

Smash Master
No, we're on hiatus lol. We need to Regroup and start over again, because half our members either quit, are hard as **** to contact, or have no means of getting around. So yeah this summer should be good for the crew though.

Micaelis

Smash Journeyman
NNID
MicaelisX
I meant to mention that if anyone lives off Highway 400 (pref exits 17 to 12) or near the venue I'll come pick you up. Some gas money would be appreciate but meh...

I'll be driving Lounis most likely and myself as of now.

BBQ°

Smash Champion
No, we're on hiatus lol. We need to Regroup and start over again, because half our members either quit, are hard as **** to contact, or have no means of getting around. So yeah this summer should be good for the crew though.
can i be part of the group?
im thinking of picking up wario again
he's so funny

BBQ°

Smash Champion
i played sc2 with tong good times were had more people should play rts just say
k well starcraft players:
me
lounis
rj
sleepyk
dashdancedan (I think)
4leaf
zom~b
tong
ovonte
frozenhobo
possibly more / if we give them the game since they dont have access but want to play

Top Bottom