• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Georgia Social Thread

Tenki

Smash Hero
Was fun yesterday and i just realized now that my Super Mario DS, Final Fantasy 4, and Bowsers Inside story were all stolen while i was at a smash tourney(I think auburn). All their games are missing and i never actually take more then one game out of the case at a time cause of their size. Awesome i love smash now....

So now i dont know if ima be at this tourney or the next. I may just spend all of my money trying to rebuy my games... F'in hate how Bowsers inside story was new and now ima have to restart FF4....
TheR4e's a cheaper solution to this;;

metaknight is a really stupid character in brawl-

although luigi and jiggz are stupider
Falcon- and Ganon- are so good lol.
Also, when I was testing it out with my friend, I warlock punched (you know, the 600+ damage one) a Jigglypuff shield and we both died. lololol

---

I've just started getting back into playing Brawl again after I stopped by a freshman dorm tourney at GT hoping for an easy win and ran into 4GOD for the first time (lol, he knocked me into losers the first round, and I had to step it up to get back to grand finals).

My summer break consists of this week, so if I can get Sat. off, I might drop by.

But ****, $20.
:093:

stealth3654

Smash Lord
The OP wrote that if you bring a wii + game, you get a discount on the door fee. I think it's $5 off.

tubes

Smash Ace
I got starcraft last saturday. I'm at the point where I still don't really know what I'm doing but should just play people anyway.

Dynomite

Smash Champion
NNID
GA_Dyno
Can we play other games when at the smash tourney? I kinda wana play GOW2 after that highschool tourney.

Cloudfox

Smash Ace
Hey so, I'm in Georgia through mid-next week, and I'm coming to this. Anyone good left to team with? :D Oc- er, Saltix, you coming to this/available?

Dynomite

Smash Champion
NNID
GA_Dyno
please team with me. i swear i'm not terrible.

-ish...
I have never seen you use anybody else but Ice Climbers. From what i hear, they are not the best choice in teams. I heard rumors about a deadly, constant 9hitting hammer, money making game n watch, but I havnt seen you play gnw before.

SleepyK

Banned via Administration
what does he need $50 in gamestop dollars for?
rayku has a flashcard so he doesn't need to spend anything on anything.

Waba

Smash Apprentice
Min is the venue always 5 dollars if we want to play smash, or does it have to be a smashfest assigned by the venue?
The special pricing is for smashfest only, but let me know when you guys want to have smashfest days. If the day is available at the venue, I will make it happen. If you go without letting me set up a smashfest day, you will be charged more.

I'm working on reducing the gaming time prices, but the overhead is so high and owners need revenue to keep the place going...but I'm trying to have them see the big picture. That's right people, I am NOT the owner of this venue, just a partner who gets a % of the profits, which is zero atm. That's why I need as much support from the community to help us grow or another great venue and all my efforts, time, & investments go down the tubes. So, please help me hype this up and grow this community at this venue. Thank you in advance for your support.

What time does registration for the tourney end?
Registration for teams will end by 1:45pm and will start at 2pm for both melee and brawl. Singles registration will end at 3:45pm and start 4pm.

mercy

Smash Apprentice
There needs to be a smashfest this week, preferably today(Tuesday) or tomorrow.

Top Bottom