• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Georgia Social Thread

BBQ°

Smash Champion
I know. I told everyone that a few pages ago. I can still money match people. Wifi.

Just kidding.

But I said a few pages back that when I get money and I'm able to come back to Waba then I'll expect people to mm me.

Dynomite

Smash Champion
NNID
GA_Dyno
I know. I told everyone that a few pages ago. I can still money match people. Wifi.

Just kidding.

But I said a few pages back that when I get money and I'm able to come back to Waba then I'll expect people to mm me.
im up for it :)

dumba989

Smash Apprentice

Normally I just ride the Marta and meet up with Lounis. I take the bus (or get a ride from my parents) to the nearest train station and ride that to an optimal pick up point.
Where on the MARTA Line do you get off at to be picked up at a point so close? I've never knew that you could ride the bus to be so close to Waba before, if it's in fair distance, i might start doing this from now on

Umby

Smash Master
Where on the MARTA Line do you get off at to be picked up at a point so close? I've never knew that you could ride the bus to be so close to Waba before, if it's in fair distance, i might start doing this from now on

Well the train doesn't go close to Waba, I just take it to meet up with Lounis who gives me a ride. If you want I could ask if he could pick us both up after the train ride.

MarsFool!

Smash Lord
gotoherbgotoherbgotoherbgotoherbgotoherbgotoherbgotoherbgotoherbgotoherbgotoherbgotoherbgotoherbgotoherbgotoherbgotoherbgotoherbgotoherbgotoherbgotoherbgotoherbgotoherbgotoherbgotoherbgotoherbgotoherbgotoherbgotoherbgotoherbgotoherbgotoherbgotoherbgotoherbgotoherbgotoherbgotoherbgotoherbgotoherbgotoherbgotoherbgotoherbgotoherbgotoherbgotoherbgotoherbgotoherb

Dogysamich

The Designated Hype Man!
BRoomer
yeah, i decided to herb cancel myself because i'd be asking my wallet to go above and beyond the call of duty. I just cant put the lil' fella out there like that.

I'll more-than-likely be at waba sunday though.

tubes

Smash Ace
He's not mobile enough for me. Diddy I can do anything I can think of.
except turn around mid dash. Or combo.

and @ Marsfool: I think over the summer I'm gonna talk to my parents about letting me go to out of state tourneys but right now, School Johns.

@ dogy: come to the waba tourney so I can be sure at least one other person will be there.

Dogysamich

The Designated Hype Man!
BRoomer
@ dogy: come to the waba tourney so I can be sure at least one other person will be there.
prac's gunna be there, and I think alpha said he's going with him.

Mike G said he'd probably be there, and then I think most of the people going to HERB are gunna be there caaaaaause they'd rather go to another melee tourney than stay for a brawl tourney.

tubes

Smash Ace
prac's gunna be there, and I think alpha said he's going with him.

Mike G said he'd probably be there, and then I think most of the people going to HERB are gunna be there caaaaaause they'd rather go to another melee tourney than stay for a brawl tourney.
Well tell them to post that in this thread next time so others see it and we actually produce hype.

Dogysamich

The Designated Hype Man!
BRoomer
Well tell them to post that in this thread next time so others see it and we actually produce hype.
hype for who? We all kinda do a good job communicating amongst ourselves and it gets lost in brawl anyway.

There's pretty much no way to convince people to do stuff that they dont really need to do.

And like it's already been said, alot of people are going to be coming back from HERB, so they're already an understood "maybe", then it's GA smash beyond that, so.

I could pick up Falco.
Or Snake.
Thinking about it. >____>

Do snake. You know i could show you some dumb snake ****. Snake is like the new kirby, except he's good.

Real good.

Hit n**gas with the MANLY MAN!

Mike G

███████████████ 100%
BRoomer
Hype....just for tubes :)

I might show up at this.

If there is some reason Josh can't team with me, I'm all yours again Dogy :bee:

Dogysamich

The Designated Hype Man!
BRoomer
well, i was talkin to my blacker half and I told him that since you're teaming with josh im teaming with him.

So........

DRAMA *****

but yeah, im lookin to actually record alot of **** this time. And when I say alot of ****, i really mean my kirby and ness. MY NESS IS GOIN THROUGH THE HYPERBOLIC TIME CHAMBER TO CATCH UP WITH KIRBY.

Im over here drilling some dumb **** right now.

dumba989

Smash Apprentice

Well the train doesn't go close to Waba, I just take it to meet up with Lounis who gives me a ride. If you want I could ask if he could pick us both up after the train ride.
Alright dude, thanks for the heads up, but i won't be able to attend Waba this month, maybe next month, $ is extremely tight and all i have to my name at the moment is $2.35 and a FREE TICKET coupon from a lottery ticket i bought before coming home, but next month, i will definitely be able to attend, with no excuses, thank you for helping me so much though as far as getting started, i'm looking forward to meeting you in about a month and a half if you go next month

Dynomite

Smash Champion
NNID
GA_Dyno
Alright dude, thanks for the heads up, but i won't be able to attend Waba this month, maybe next month, $ is extremely tight and all i have to my name at the moment is $2.35 and a FREE TICKET coupon from a lottery ticket i bought before coming home, but next month, i will definitely be able to attend, with no excuses, thank you for helping me so much though as far as getting started, i'm looking forward to meeting you in about a month and a half if you go next month
next being this sat or next month?

Top Bottom