• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Georgia Social Thread

tubes

Smash Ace
Play Marvel.

Better yet play Hokuto no Ken. You will be godlike at tech skill...OR ELSE.
If by Hokuto no Ken you mean Fist of the North Star then I'll have to check the game out. I watched a few episodes of that show awhile ago and **** was pretty cool. Too bad like every single episode was the same thing over and over again.

I actually have Marvel for dreamcast and it looks fun as hell but YOU try playing marvel with a DC controller! If I ever decide to get an arcade stick I'll try the game out again but I can't do **** with my wrist at that weird-*** position the DC controller forces it into.

VietGeek

Smash Hero
I actually have Marvel for dreamcast and it looks fun as hell but YOU try playing marvel with a DC controller! If I ever decide to get an arcade stick I'll try the game out again but I can't do **** with my wrist at that weird-*** position the DC controller forces it into.
Let's not forget that the DC cord sticks out TOWARD you because the memory card slots are placed above (and also add extra weight to the controller). <_<

When Sega was so close to doing things right again...

in 1998.

Player-3

Smash Hero
Let's not forget that the DC cord sticks out TOWARD you because the memory card slots are placed above (and also add extra weight to the controller). <_<

When Sega was so close to doing things right again...

in 1998.
Dreamcast was WAY ahead of its time... i remember playing it and being like
:o
because of the smoothness of the gameplay and the ****yourpants graphics
i remember playing tokyo racing or something... that game was amazing.....it was a racing game and it was more competitive than barlw

T3h Albino

Smash Master
im not doing dubz if i have to play on an itty bitty tv again
Albino's ****ty albino eyes + super small tv + 4 characters on a screen = fail
its like im playing brawl in brail <_<

BBQ°

Smash Champion
yeah but i have a few high tier mains for the MK/GaW/...and now also sheik (ftilt lock up to 70% is pretty stupid)
matchups that are extremely hard
Oh ok. Just go ahead and use whoever you want, but I want to make sure we get a seperate money match for Ganon vs Falcon.

Player-1

Smash Legend
Well Player-3 ditched me cause he said he wasn't going to pay for me so I guess I'll give doubles another shot so I'm in need of a teammate. Yo Bigman, will Deo be here this weekend?

T3h Albino

Smash Master
Well Player-3 ditched me cause he said he wasn't going to pay for me so I guess I'll give doubles another shot so I'm in need of a teammate. Yo Bigman, will Deo be here this weekend?
as long as we dont play on a super small tv iim pretty sure we can get top 3 if me and you team x)

Player-1

Smash Legend
as long as we dont play on a super small tv iim pretty sure we can get top 3 if me and you team x)
Yeah maybe me and you, we'll go kick Anti's and ADHD's *** afterward, but I want to try and team with Deo first since his Diddy was pretty good last time I checked and diddy teams ****.

bigman40

Smash Master
i might team with you punk ***.

Depending on job situation.
You betta, or I'ma put dat boot back in yo face punk =P

Deo is staying at college so we can get to VGBC. He'll be at Waba all the time during the summer though.

Dynomite

Smash Champion
NNID
GA_Dyno
I'm up for it. Our Wario + Yoshi team was beast Sat against those other two XD
kk, ill most likely be there at 2-2:30 so if we are going to team, promise me some friendlys :D i suck when i dont know how my partner plays and i just go blank. im sure the awesome team of TuRtL and Diablo will give us some friendlys. mk and falcon.. Downthrow>Knee>Grab>LRAS

bigman40

Smash Master
lol sure. I can learn quickly how someone plays normally, but I'll get there so we can warm up. I'm gonna expect to place in top 5 this time (singles and dubs).

Edit: Our combo is gonna be better though. Yoshi Uair + Waft = uber broken XD

Dogysamich

The Designated Hype Man!
BRoomer
Sounds like something your friends would say hahahahaha

Technical and smarts are important. Putting down either one is stupid. You should have said

"ya man practice you're technical **** at home and come play with us so you can learn match ups/playstyles/mindgames and anything else player vs player related."

Constructive cristism ftw

Hahaha, woooooooo. Cause ya know, i have so many people to play with down here in warner robins and all.

But hey, it's just you missing the point again.

___

Who's going to melee this weekend? Getting to herb is starting to sound like a hassle.

Rayku

Smash Lord
When I get to Waba on Saturday, I'm going to put up my SoBe bottle full of quarters on the desk and play anyone in $1-$5 money matches. Bring it, people

AntiC

Smash Journeyman
You betta, or I'ma put dat boot back in yo face punk =P
**** that ****, that was ********, ****ing boot gimps =[.

By the way, just so you know,[ full day brawls are five dollars now, so make sure to bring that much this thursday.

4Leaf

Smash Rookie
Money match money match money match money matchMoney match money match money match money matchMoney match money match money match money matchMoney match money match money match money matchMoney match money match money match money matchMoney match money match money match money matchMoney match money match money match money matchMoney match money match money match money matchMoney match money match money match money matchMoney match money match money match money matchMoney match money match money match money matchMoney match money match money match money matchMoney match money match money match money matchMoney match money match money match money matchMoney match money match money match money matchMoney match money match money match money matchMoney match money match money match money matchMoney match money match money match money matchMoney match money match money match money matchMoney match money match money match money match

That is all I hear from you people! -_-

ZOM~B

Smash Journeyman
Money match money match money match money matchMoney match money match money match money matchMoney match money match money match money matchMoney match money match money match money matchMoney match money match money match money matchMoney match money match money match money matchMoney match money match money match money matchMoney match money match money match money matchMoney match money match money match money matchMoney match money match money match money matchMoney match money match money match money matchMoney match money match money match money matchMoney match money match money match money matchMoney match money match money match money matchMoney match money match money match money matchMoney match money match money match money matchMoney match money match money match money matchMoney match money match money match money matchMoney match money match money match money matchMoney match money match money match money match

That is all I hear from you people! -_-
I'll money match you.

BBQ°

Smash Champion
4Leaf, money match me.

Zom~B, we still have to finish our $500 random character money match. Best 1 million out of 999,999. If you back down then you automatically lose and owe me the $$$.

T3h Albino

Smash Master
eh money matches i want to do
AntiC-5
Bigman40-3

those are the 2 lingering in my mind

im also probably not doing teams =/
*can't find a consistant partner to team with* i dont like teaming with random people
i want 1person that i team with.

Top Bottom