• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Georgia Social Thread

tubes

Smash Ace
Money match money match money match money matchMoney match money match money match money matchMoney match money match money match money matchMoney match money match money match money matchMoney match money match money match money matchMoney match money match money match money matchMoney match money match money match money matchMoney match money match money match money matchMoney match money match money match money matchMoney match money match money match money matchMoney match money match money match money matchMoney match money match money match money matchMoney match money match money match money matchMoney match money match money match money matchMoney match money match money match money matchMoney match money match money match money matchMoney match money match money match money matchMoney match money match money match money matchMoney match money match money match money matchMoney match money match money match money match

That is all I hear from you people! -_-
Well that's because everyone does these really cheap-*** $1 and under moneymatches so they never run out of cash. Personally, If I'm going to money match anyone it's because I think I can win some cash off of them and If I think I can win then I'm putting at least $5 on that ****.

VietGeek

Smash Hero
Oh yeah tubes you never got to play Brawl+. =(

Someone bring Brawl+ this Saturday for the man to play. I will not be there.

Player-3

Smash Hero
Player 3 are you afraid to play my Lucario or something? Scrub. Gotta resort to CF dittoes
naw man im not afraid...

i just dont want to lose more money than i have too...

i mean, come on
i use captain falcon in tournaments.... =|

dumba989

Smash Apprentice
Ok, i know that this is random and accept the fact that i may get "bashed", but does anyone live near or in Riverdale/Jonesboro/Fayetteville? I'm interested in getting back into Brawl competetively, yes, i know, i said it, Brawl? I also have a potential friend interested in this in addition as well

ZOM~B

Smash Journeyman
Ok, i know that this is random and accept the fact that i may get "bashed", but does anyone live near or in Riverdale/Jonesboro/Fayetteville? I'm interested in getting back into Brawl competetively, yes, i know, i said it, Brawl? I also have a potential friend interested in this in addition as well
Uhh I live 45 minutes away from you on weekdays... on SPSU campus. I'd be down for some brawl if you ever wanted to come up.

Rayku

Smash Lord
Come to Waba on Saturday, Sir!

Umby

Smash Master
I live pretty close to Riverdale and fayetteville.

Rayku

Smash Lord
The problem is, i don't have a car and unless i convince one of my friends to go, i'm SOL :laugh:
Ah. That's unfortunate. As far as I know, most of the Waba-goers don't have cars either. I don't know where Riverdale or wherever you are is, so I don't know if you're on the way to Waba for me or not. Else I'd offer to pick you up (but I usually leave late. I like to go out to eat after the tournament)

BBQ°

Smash Champion
I would like to money match the following (if possible):

Scatz
P3
Dyno
Antic
Octix
Albino
4Leaf

$1 - $2 money matches.

Top Bottom