• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Georgia Social Thread

~^.NoiR.^~

Smash Ace
except turn around mid dash. Or combo.
Can't combo? Play me and I'll change your thoughts on that :]

Oh yeah. I forgot Noir's coming this Saturday. Count -me- out for top 3 LOL.
Actually I have to work. I might go for doubles, but I won't have time for singles. Have you played me before though? I don't think we have man. I suck against Lucarios. I need the match up experience if you don't mind playing a bunch of games Saturday.

Rayku

Smash Lord
Heh. Because you totally have to worry about Lucarios being EVERYWHERE. I need to learn to fight Diddy Kong, myself.

I'm probably not going to be able to play in doubles, although I'm hoping I can. We'll see.

Player-3

Smash Hero
Heh. Because you totally have to worry about Lucarios being EVERYWHERE. I need to learn to fight Diddy Kong, myself.

I'm probably not going to be able to play in doubles, although I'm hoping I can. We'll see.
play mine

P1 said it isnt HORRIBAD.... but its still bad

my banana game is absoloutely garbage

Rayku

Smash Lord
I hate being restricted to one teammate for a tournament. I need to stop making promises to people so I can break them more often :chuckle:

T3h Albino

Smash Master
i must say we must have falcon dittos sometime

been too long since ive done falcon dittos with someone besides P1 who only beats me MAYBE 1 time out of 4 or 5..
k we can does them tommorow
anybody coming tonight? or am i going to have to play basketball
for 5 consecutive hours?

bigman40

Smash Master
k we can does them tommorow
anybody coming tonight? or am i going to have to play basketball
for 5 consecutive hours?
Should've came thursday >.> guess that you're gonna have to play basketball for 5 hours XD

i might not be able to come 2mor. being sick suck so much mk bawls :(
Does this mean that I can't do dubs? I might have to play singles only then =/ oh well, that'll mean that I'll be MMing like crazy then.

Dynomite

Smash Champion
NNID
GA_Dyno
Does this mean that I can't do dubs? I might have to play singles only then =/ oh well, that'll mean that I'll be MMing like crazy then.
uh, even if i do show up. i only have 25$ on me atm, and i dont think i will be making any in the near future, but if i do show up i will def do some doubles mms wit u :D but as i said, depends on that mm

money johns
sick johns
dynomite sucks at life johns :(

VietGeek

Smash Hero
money johns
dynomite sucks at life johns :(
Whoa, whoa, whoa...

Are you stealing my johns now?

What is this...what is this madness? What sickness has befallen upon you?!

This...this is unacceptable. You've crossed the lines with these johns.

As a fellow high schooler and silly freshman, I challenge you to a duel.

$1.01
Best 3/5
Trash Link vs. Wario
All neutrals, no stage bans.
Standard rules afterward

Dynomite

Smash Champion
NNID
GA_Dyno
Whoa, whoa, whoa...

Are you stealing my johns now?

What is this...what is this madness? What sickness has befallen upon you?!

This...this is unacceptable. You've crossed the lines with these johns.

As a fellow high schooler and silly freshman, I challenge you to a duel.

$1.01
Best 3/5
Trash Link vs. Wario
All neutrals, no stage bans.
Standard rules afterward
Sir, the phrase i said was SIMALAR to yours not EXACT urs is "isuck at this game" i just said i suck at life, and now u are banning my stages and trying to get me to agree to a lame money match? U sir, have misjudged my stupidity, thinking I would accept..

VietGeek

Smash Hero
Lawl Dynomite you're funny.

I'm basically paying you to give me match-up experience. <_< I even added an extra penny for novelty.

Will you be able to attend Melee vs. Brawl?

Dynomite

Smash Champion
NNID
GA_Dyno
Lawl Dynomite you're funny.

I'm basically paying you to give me match-up experience. <_< I even added an extra penny for novelty.

Will you be able to attend Melee vs. Brawl?
I can not give u an aswer as of right now. I am still debating on if i can/should go 2mor. if i go 2mor then no, if i dont, possibly.

how do prizes work for melee vs brawl?

Dogysamich

The Designated Hype Man!
BRoomer
Ya know, I read through that thread again, and it almost made sense.

Then I got to the part of where it says $15 for BOTH tourneys, but it's a fact that you can only enter one.

So, yeah. Im assuming both means $15 for melee or brawl.

Full payout for both. 60/20/10/5/5 (forum says 3, that's clearly 5)

Then on sunday there's like, a 10v10 melee vs brawl crew battle in smash64 melee and brawl. So unless something is missing, you realistically can win or lose 5 dollars from doing that, and you have to play all 3 games (or your team does? The crew battle thing isnt clear at all)

Player-3

Smash Hero
me and P1 might not be able to make it because our ride fluked on us at last minute

most likely will unless my parents decide to ditch me

Rayku

Smash Lord
I can not give u an aswer as of right now. I am still debating on if i can/should go 2mor. if i go 2mor then no, if i dont, possibly.

how do prizes work for melee vs brawl?
I don't care if you're bed-ridden. Come to Waba. I went to Waba after arguing with my mom for an hour and a half about how she didn't want me to go at all because it was icy and snowing outside.

No. Johns. :p

kismet2

Smash Ace
Who the hell do you think we are?!
We are Venom. But seriously, just saying because if we had players that used more top tier(or close to that) characters and use them well, we would be better prepared for future match ups and experience.

I would use falco but I only use good characters. ALso in ressponse to Dumba if you can get to the varsity I can pick you and umby up from there no prob.
Lol Luigi isn't better than Falco(our matches don't count).

Player-1

Smash Legend
Dyno, it made me sad that you just gave up from that 2nd stock kill against FMTL on RC, you could have made it using the bike =(

Rayku

Smash Lord
Now Dyno needs to upload all the matches on HIS Wii :[

Hey VietG if you hack your Wii to get the texture stuff, would you be able to get Shiny Lucario as a character? I'd play on your Wii all day if I could get that. I think I'll do that anyway :)

Rayku

Smash Lord
We are Venom. But seriously, just saying because if we had players that used more top tier(or close to that) characters and use them well, we would be better prepared for future match ups and experience.
Kismet I'm wanting to pick up Falco as a serious secondary. From what I've seen, Falco-Lucario has a solid/even matchup with the entire cast. It'd be really awesome for some tips and stuff. I'll use him more often :)

Player-3

Smash Hero
Falcon paunch

im picking up snake.... because diddy requires too much naner control

Top Bottom