• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Georgia Social Thread

TheReflexWonder

Wonderful!
BRoomer
NNID
TheReflexWonder
3DS FC
2492-4449-2771
Michael, did you say you couldn't find a ride to Bulldog Brawl?

Whatever car I go in should be able to pick you up. If Cam doesn't want to drive there, Shannon is adamant about picking me up, and we should be able to grab you on the way up to Athens.

Micaelis

Smash Journeyman
NNID
MicaelisX
I appreciate that Luis. However, I believe I'm now riding with Vahe since Angelo is going in Hunter's car. If anything changes though, I'll shoot you a text. Thank you very much for the offer.

EDIT: Oh and if you missed my previous post's content before they removed it... it was the MK Ban Poll they posted up awhile ago but the results weren't hidden anymore. It was something like 623 vs 208 meaning almost 76% pro-ban for MK. Not that it'll change anything for sure right now, just thought you'd guys want to know. Also, be wary about discussing anything except the polls results.

TheReflexWonder

Wonderful!
BRoomer
NNID
TheReflexWonder
3DS FC
2492-4449-2771
So is MK banned now...

If so, should we ban him for the Experimental Tournament at GX?
No, he's not nationally banned yet. That was a vote that, as far as anyone not in the BBR-RC is concerned, was just for data-collecting purposes.

You could ban him for the Experimental Tournament if you wanted. AL has decided to ban him as a state, and a lot of places have. Could be a neat experience.

Hawky

Smash Rookie
Shoutouts to Gamers Xperience.
Went there today and it was my first time playing offline with other people. Hella fun. Will be playing offline more often. Also shouts to Scatt and Neo X for showing up... Thx you guys xD

Player-1

Smash Legend
Smith, MK is not completely banned yet. The official ban date will be January 9th due to Apex, a huge tournament with international attendance, being MK legal. States will be wanting to practice with MK legal for Apex.

smithspot

Smash Journeyman
@ Player-1

Yeah, I know... We like to change and we like to shake things up, from time to time.
So MK will be banned for the tournament...

Micaelis

Smash Journeyman
NNID
MicaelisX
Who is going to the GX Experimental tournament his weekend on the 8th? 4GOD and I are going to come if the attendance is decent. Otherwise we have school work we need to work on.

Also, everyone needs to ask off work/get a ride to Salt Mines 2 on Oct 22nd because it's my birthday. Don't disappoint me please :(

BigLøu

Smash Lord
I'm thinking about it, but I may have things to do. I will definitly be at your bday tourney, WHICH IS BTW RIGHT AFTER JUDGE JUDYS BDAY ANTHONY WHERE YOU AT??? ALL DAY MARATHON OF JUDGE JUDY ON THE 21STTTTT!!!

Player-1

Smash Legend
I probably won't be going, I've been to a tournament like every week these past 3 weeks, but there's a $50 cash prize to first so I might go for that, but idk

Zatchiel

a little slice of heaven 🍰
NNID
Zatchiel
Switch FC
SW-0915-4119-3504
Who is going to the GX Experimental tournament his weekend on the 8th? 4GOD and I are going to come if the attendance is decent. Otherwise we have school work we need to work on.

Also, everyone needs to ask off work/get a ride to Salt Mines 2 on Oct 22nd because it's my birthday. Don't disappoint me please :(
I'm going to both. That birthday.

Hawky

Smash Rookie
Shoutouts to:
GX- for hosting a cool fun tourney. it was a blast.
AWL- for being the second person there and playing friendlies with me while we waited. Still sucks at how the tourney ended but its all good xD
Mercy- I didn't get to say this. But I love your pikachu and would love to play it more and also ggs.
Scatt- I'm gonna come back for my 2 dollars. Don't know when... but my ICies will be ready.
Neo X- lol you took my 2 dollars then I won it back. fun games
4God- For being the nicest person I ever met and the MM. game 2 was hype.
Zatch- showing up hella late and ****** me. even though i was kinda tired *johns* nah truth be told i'm just really bad at this game lol
and thats it. Thank you to everyone that showed up, it was fun. Glad i won the first tourney i ever went to (even though it was a small one). hopefully its the first of many.

Also, idk who I was playing friendlies with but whoever you were ggs and i wanna know whats up with those replays. because there was a bunch saved that i'd like to have xD

BRoomer
BRoomer
NNID
LessThanPi
Hey, I'm that obnoxious sheik main from CFL. I moved to GA a few months back and am just getting settled now though I still can't really travel much at all...
I'm in Woodstock GA if you are near by please get at me we can try and meet up when I have a day off.
PM me for my number.

Top Bottom