• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Georgia Social Thread

MJG

Smash Hero
Is Georgia planning on hosting anything during beginning of December? I am gonna be in Alabama regardless when I go down there to stay with my grandparents but I was just wondering whats goin on down here.

supppppppp

-dip-

Player-1

Smash Legend
I've been to all the gold mines so far as well as DRN and Micaelis, so we can probably get something going if someone volunteers to drive.

BRoomer
BRoomer
NNID
LessThanPi
Wednesdays and Thursdays are like the only days I can get out and about to play anyone want to try and meet up and get some games in?

Micaelis

Smash Journeyman
NNID
MicaelisX
@<3 - Normally I'd take up your offer to play on both days since I play at least a little every day but this week was really busy for me and I didn't have much time these last 2 days. Do you live close to ATL with a car? because I live at GA Tech but I don't have a car...

outlawpika

Smash Journeyman
Hey guys.. im bored..
Anyone wanna Smashfest?
I live in Grant Park (Atlanta).. PM me for phone number/address?
I wanna play.. sick of not knowing any smashers in GA.

[COLLAPSE="PIKA Brawl"]
[/COLLAPSE]

mercy

Smash Apprentice
Hey guys.. im bored..
Anyone wanna Smashfest?
I live in Grant Park (Atlanta).. PM me for phone number/address?
I wanna play.. sick of not knowing any smashers in GA.

[COLLAPSE="PIKA Brawl"]
[/COLLAPSE]
A pikachu main huh, Hi.
I'd take you up on your offer, but I don't know where Grant Park is.

shaSLAM

Smash Lord
yeah if you guys wanna get a car going to the gold mine i could drive to georgia then ride with someone.

i wanna go there myself.

Micaelis

Smash Journeyman
NNID
MicaelisX
yeah if you guys wanna get a car going to the gold mine i could drive to georgia then ride with someone.

i wanna go there myself.
Yo, I'm going to PM you my number. We should talk. I can get you a full car easy. Text or call me once you get my number.

EDIT: Oh, can your car not make it all the way to NC? We don't have a car going to NC... no one is willing to drive. Sorry, I was overly excited and thought you were offering to drive all the way yourself. Oh well... :(

DRN

Smash Lord
Yo, I'm going to PM you my number. We should talk. I can get you a full car easy. Text or call me once you get my number.

EDIT: Oh, can your car not make it all the way to NC? We don't have a car going to NC... no one is willing to drive. Sorry, I was overly excited and thought you were offering to drive all the way yourself. Oh well... :(
Unless Slam wants to now cause that'd be awesome xD

shaSLAM

Smash Lord
i mean id need gas money. sowwyz.
but yeah i mean if someone rides im down for driving. as long as GA is ont he way though and not like a FULL 3 hours out of the way to NC, making it like a 12 hour trip or something idk.

micaeles i cant call cuz im on my way to school atm. but we'll get things sorted out.

DRN

Smash Lord
i mean id need gas money. sowwyz.
but yeah i mean if someone rides im down for driving. as long as GA is ont he way though and not like a FULL 3 hours out of the way to NC, making it like a 12 hour trip or something idk.

micaeles i cant call cuz im on my way to school atm. but we'll get things sorted out.
Yea we'd be able to fill up your car easily ;D. Gas money is no problem

Micaelis

Smash Journeyman
NNID
MicaelisX
then im down! lets make this happen! lol i want to
Awesome! I'm hyped now. Contact me about when you want to leave and I'll try to get us Housing for the nights you want (if you want housing, but the drive is pretty far). Send me the address you're leaving from too and I can help you figure out the scheduling. I expect it's about a 6-7 hour drive for you Slam... hope that's okay.

M.C. Pee-Pants

Smash Journeyman
that was fun
Yeah it was we definitely need more smashfest like those shoutouts time

Outlaw even though you had a bad control I had fun playing your pika and thanks for picking me up

Flea its always fun playing your toonlink

Hawky Your pretty good I think you come out more you can become alot better

Micheal UGh I hate playing you when im in autopilot but other than that keep up the good work the pratice is really paying off

Player 1 Everytime I play you you always have a new trick up your sleeve and it was fun playing that bowser

4GOD I didnt know wolf can beat ddd on brinstar :p

ZAK aka Coney I had fun playing your ddd and watching your ddd I learned alot from watching

AML Your getting close to learning that wolf match up but youll figure it out soon

Mercy Always a pleasure to play that pika

Gerrad That pit is getting better and your still improving your another person I think once you get the exp youll become a great player

MC PE Your limit is 5 hours which is not that good if im gonna try and win a tourney but other than that you just need to pratice and last longer and youll be ok

Hawky

Smash Rookie
My shoutouts time

1) Outlaw - Thanks again for holding that smashfest and driving me to the bus. Those team matches were fun. double pika too good

2) Flea - Double snake too good.. except for when double pika is involved xD. It was fun teaming with you, hit on up on AIB sometimes so we could play sometime.

3) Mc pe - It was fun playing with you. Your wolf... is gonna get it next time we play though.

4) Micheal - Even though we only played like 2 matches they were fun. We didn't MM this time but thats because I was doing horrible so I didn't wanna MM anyone. Good stuff vs Coney.

5) P1 - Diddy kong da bess

6) 4God - I'm the best Captain Falcon now xD ggs

7) AML - huh... I usually play you a lot but this time I only played you once. gg anyway, your getting better form when we first played.

8) Coney - It was nice meeting you. looking forward to that rap

9) Mercy - love that pika of yours. especially in those team matches... XD

I was really doing bad really here xD or at least compared to how I usually play. Hopefully next time I'll do better and put on a show.

Conviction

Human Nature
3DS FC
1907-8951-4471
@Slam: Business trip lead him to our graces (too bad it was last weekend Drumline ran my life)

On that note, I'd just like to say I'm back (again). I'll tournies and all that jazz soon enough. I've already started practicing with Chima again so I won't be complete poo when I get back to my first tourney.

T2 virus

Smash Rookie
I've been playing brawl a lot lately, and its a possibility that I will show Up randomly to smashfest/tournies. I wanna test out my ZSS in tourney...She never got a chance to shine =[

Micaelis

Smash Journeyman
NNID
MicaelisX
No one with a car wants to drive 4 hours to an AL tournament this weekend in Tuscaloosa do they? I can fill your car and we'll all pay gas money. I'm so eager that I'm willing to pay the driver's portion of the gas money too. I just want a ride there :( please?

Scatz

Smash Champion
I'd be inclined to do it, but I'm not in a position to actually make this feasible.

DRN

Smash Lord
No one with a car wants to drive 4 hours to an AL tournament this weekend in Tuscaloosa do they? I can fill your car and we'll all pay gas money. I'm so eager that I'm willing to pay the driver's portion of the gas money too. I just want a ride there :( please?
This and i'll also pay for their entry :[

Zatchiel

a little slice of heaven 🍰
NNID
Zatchiel
Switch FC
SW-0915-4119-3504
There's a scheduled tourney this Saturday at GX.
GX Experimental Tournament II

Braw Singles: Saturday, November 12
Sign-ups at 2pm
Start at 3pm (will start on time)
$5 venue / $5 entry
Double Elimination
6mins - 2 stock: experimental
Random seeding: experimental
MK is banned
All matches will be 2 of 3 except final match which will be 3 of 5.

Prizes: experimental
1st place - $50 guaranteed** (twist applied...see below)
2nd place - $20 guaranteed** (twist applied...see below)
3rd place - nothing goes to the loser of the second chance bracket a.k.a loser bracket
NOTE: 1st and 2nd prize will increase if more than 14 entries. If 14 or less entries you are still guaranteed the amount listed above.

Twist:
- Final match will be just one match of 3 out of 5.
- If the champions wins, pot will be distributed as listed above
- If winner of second chance bracket wins, pot will be split 50/50

:pinkiepie:

smithspot

Smash Journeyman
GX Experimental Tournament II set to start in a few hours...

Gamers Xperience
Sign-ups @ 2pm. Start @ 3pm (on time).
Minimum $70 guaranteed pot.
Entry $5, Venue $5.

Hope to see you here (of course, that is if you were not able to attend
the out of state tournaments).

Top Bottom