• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Georgia Social Thread

dashdancedan

Smash Journeyman
Hey who's going to Waba tomorrow? I might go, and if noone shows then I'll go to someone's house and play them.

I haven't gotten to play RJ in a while.

Rayku

Smash Lord
Hey who's going to Waba tomorrow? I might go, and if noone shows then I'll go to someone's house and play them.

I haven't gotten to play RJ in a while.
I really want to go, but I don't know if my mom is going to let me borrow the car or not :/

Archaic

Smash Apprentice
I'm afraid I cant go tomorrow fellas...some female tricked me into taking her out to a birthday dinner tomorrow before i realized what was happening.... =(

Micaelis

Smash Journeyman
NNID
MicaelisX
I'll be there for the Monthly. I'm going to arrive pretty early. Probably around 2:30 or so. Show up at same time for friendlies please :) I want to practice a new playstyle that should help fix a lot of my issues. Hopefully...

milesg2g

Smash Champion
ayo any of yall wanna be in a CV real quick?
Just send me ya Replays. I'm working on 1 right now and I need some more footage from other people

Purple

Hi guys!
Brawl Results

1: player 1
2: Rayku
3: scatz
4: Dude
5: player 3
5: T-man 1206
7: f3nix
7: Frozen popo
9: APC
9: King
9: Mike

Melee Results

1: Rayku
2: Dash dance dan
3: tubes
4: Intolerable
5: Hitbox
5: player 1
7: god
7: player 3

Nihongo-ookami

Smash Journeyman
Dude: Shenanigans. Pure, ****ing Shenanigans.

Jamaal: Man, get that bull-**** ronald mc-****in Donald captain falcon outta here.

Rayku: Fun times, as always. Seemed a bit on edge though. Chill out, man. Relax...

F3nix: Holy **** man, great to see you again. Where you been? I like your texture hack idea, though. D3 in a speedo. Now THAT is a sight. Metal Giant Bunny Heavy Metal Brawl w/bumpers only was amazing. The like, dozen or so Falcon matches we had were awesome.

Frozen: Fun times, LOL. * *

P 3: Get that marth outta here, son. Play a manly character, *****. LOL j/k. * *

Bigman40: Nice job on the music, man. Great choice. That being said, I call Shenanigans. Pikachu's thunder SHOULD NOT have any effect while I am in Stone. That's ****ing ********. Know what? **** Pikachu. That's some bull****. It's only that match, too, though, and that's what makes me angry. Sorry, I had to leave before you guys got back.

Vietg: Play Bang....or Taokaka. Either one is fine, just not Jin.

Random 2 guys who wouldn't shut up: Go eat some ****s and then die of some horrible disease that you passed on to each other during your drunken crack-induced orgies of razor blades and ****. Go die, nobody loves you, you sick *******s.

That being said, I thought it was a monthly.

Rayku

Smash Lord
I'll go for Vice. Dan's much more awesome than I am.

Although our double Roy team is by far the best team in America.

Rayku

Smash Lord
Yeah, Yiff, it was supposed to be.

I was actually really chill the whole time, I wasn't tense at all.

Sorry I couldn't Barline with you, I totally forgot about it.

Nihongo-ookami

Smash Journeyman
Yeah, Yiff, it was supposed to be.

I was actually really chill the whole time, I wasn't tense at all.

Sorry I couldn't Barline with you, I totally forgot about it.
Meh, I forgot, too.

So, did they move the monthly, or will there just not be one?

And really? Sounded kinda tense. Oh well, maybe I just heard wrong.

Player-3

Smash Hero
i didnt know i could only take the barline once

or i would have done it with marth
.-.

w/e

shoutouts:

f3nix: <3333333333333

rayku: my di sucks

frozn: dancing blade is 2 gud

yiff: you suck in teams

jamaal: why are you so good with snake

dude: dk is silly

scatz: ggs, i need to learn the pika/yoshi matchup.. i played you with literally 0 ideas of what to do

tubes: we need to friendly more

rj: wtf where were you

vietg:
obv :012:

Rayku

Smash Lord
Meh, I forgot, too.

So, did they move the monthly, or will there just not be one?

And really? Sounded kinda tense. Oh well, maybe I just heard wrong.
Like, as far as I know, the "monthlies" are going to be on Combo Breaker so that Waba can make more money off of our door fees.

@Player 3: Just do it next tournament. It's once-per-tourney

I'm going to do shoutouts this time:

Player 1: Good stuff. I've got you completely figured out, so once I learn to stop Fsmashing you're going to be dead. I suggest mixing up a bit soon

Player 3: Thanks for letting me beat on you after I lost to Player 1 in Brawl. It was really appreciated. Just come up to me next tourney about the barline

Dan: Stop losing to me **** it.

Micaelis: I'm sorry I camped you in the beginning of our first game. I stopped doing that because I still ended up dying really early, and it was boring. Especially knowing that I would have gotten the same results playing like I normally do

VietG: We should play more Brawl+

Jamaal: Sorry I had to leave early. Mad fun in Brawl+ teams, just ask and I'll set you up for Snake spikes all day

Dan's Trolls: I've never heard prank calls before. iPhones are epic for prank calling in the car

Scatz: We're not singling you out on the PR like you think we are. You should ask me one more time for the barline so you can **** me like I know you can. Also, try to figure out what that glitch was that we had, if you could.

Albino: Way to not show up

Other new dudes: I wonder if they'll come back.

Rayku

Smash Lord
VietG you know I don't hate you. You just post like a scrub moron who doesn't know what the shift key is most of the time.

Dan wasn't trying because we split

VietGeek

Smash Hero
ya i know rayku

but this is how one winged ken posted too except it was a mindgame

gotta carry the viet legacy obv :012:

Top Bottom