• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Georgia Social Thread

Rayku

Smash Lord
Albino, Chick Fil A hires at 15. So do most grocery stores. Trust me, I know you act your age

Isn't it cool how you can say to Jamaal what you -want- to say to me? ;)

T3h Albino

Smash Master
Albino, Chick Fil A hires at 15. So do most grocery stores. Trust me, I know you act your age

I know what hires at what age.
However the chick-fil-a by my house isn't hiring, and I really don't even have a ride. I'll be working this summer though.

Also that's kuz jamaal can take a joke outside of real life <____<

Rayku

Smash Lord
'Tis why I mentioned grocery stores :)

No, even if you said that to me I'd just ask to MM and you'd back down like a little ***** lol

Player-3

Smash Hero
high schooler

jamaal was too distracted by the smell of ur piss

hence he lost

obv
this is obviously the reason we lost when we teamed
we hate high schoolers so much we were distracted by eachothers piss

obv :butterfree:

No, even if you said that to me I'd just ask to MM and you'd back down like a little ***** lol
yeah mang grocery stores

i know alot of people working at the publix/kroger around me so im trying there
cmon alby no johns

BearsAreScary

Smash Journeyman
instead of actually going through and seeing who accepted my challenges i'm going to take the lazy route and advise you to just come up to me when (read: IF) i make it to waba and get on me about it

rayku: i'll take any kind of brawl MM (iron man/random preferred i guess, more fun) - i sux at melee

Rayku

Smash Lord
P-3 I really like your sig and that quote.

Edit- **** this is a flame thread.
**** you Jason.
Man. I'm glad I'm not going to school next semester. That way I don't have to see your ugly *** -every day-. ****, dude. You -suck- at Mario Party.

T3h Albino

Smash Master

Lol k
and
Lol k again.
If you wanna MM just ask.

this is obviously the reason we lost when we teamed
we hate high schoolers so much we were distracted by eachothers piss

obv :butterfree:

yeah mang grocery stores

i know alot of people working at the publix/kroger around me so im trying there
cmon alby no johns
I will....just not now <___<

Man. I'm glad I'm not going to school next semester. That way I don't have to see your ugly *** -every day-. ****, dude. You -suck- at Mario Party.
Grimey as ****kkkk

Rayku

Smash Lord
Lol k
and
Lol k again.
If you wanna MM just ask.
Last time I asked you for a money match you *****ed out on me saying "I don't have any money." Probably went to Red Lobster that night 'cause you cried to your mom about how you didn't win.

VietGeek

Smash Hero
wait alby why didn't you remind me about our mm last monthly?

i remember u were so eager to beat little scrubs like me for free cash in melee

we did some friendlies and u looked flustered

? :012:

T3h Albino

Smash Master
wait alby why didn't you remind me about our mm last monthly?

i remember u were so eager to beat little scrubs like me for free cash in melee

we did some friendlies and u looked flustered

? :012:
Lol you mean those warmups when I first got there?
That guy wanted to play right behind us, and then for the rest of the day I was engrosed in brawl.
+ you left at like 6 o clock.

And rayku I think that was night I realy didn't have any money, I lost my wallet at school a little while ago.

Mike G

███████████████ 100%
BRoomer
meh, alby doesn't flame. >_>

you guys should attack someone who actually fights back.

*summons Marty*

T3h Albino

Smash Master
'kay Albino. Money Match $5 this weekend if I go.
Sounds good .

i like how me getting wrecked is me losing one round to your d3.

Omgz alby i wrecked ur diddy so hard kukukuku

stop getting pissed on *****.

oh and by the way, i heard you got wrecked by eric from waba.
Well if you'd accept my mm you could lose more than 1 round.

lol diddy
Those were some good friendlies ;3

Purple

Hi guys!
oh so they were friendlies now? so now you can use the john that they were friendlies. That's pretty cool alby.

you did read that i'm money matching everyone for five dollars on saturday after 10 pm right?

And on top of that, you never even asked for a MM. wtf.

Rayku

Smash Lord
Mike G shut the **** up. You don't mod worth ****, OBVIOUSLY. Why d'you think those bull****, rule-breaking Scarlett Johansson and Olivia Munn threads got closed by someone -WHO DOESN'T EVEN MOD ATL SOUTH-

Mike G

███████████████ 100%
BRoomer
Hey Rageku don't you have more threads to ***** and whine in? What? you ran out of threads already, son? I can create another PR thread if you want....just for your scrub azz:laugh:

<3

Rayku

Smash Lord
Hey Rageku don't you have more threads to ***** and whine in? What? you ran out of threads already, son? I can create another PR thread if you want....just for your scrub azz:laugh:

=D
Hey Mike Gorilla when I went to Sonic the other day there was a guy walking in a gorilla costume and I thought it was you. True story.

***** and whine? I seem to recall YOUR scrub self posting in said thread at one point or another, meaning you contributed to my "*****ing and whining."

Yeah, create another PR thread, that way I won't have to motivate the GA Melee players you associate with to man the f*ck up like Brawl players

<3

Mike G

███████████████ 100%
BRoomer
yeah it's too bad you can't tell the difference between a gorilla and a black man. They both have bigger ***** than you anyway so it's no prob, boss.

Yeah I contributed but I already told you azz many times what the outcome was going to be. But w/e son. No way in hell are you going to find me "man up" like brawl players when you play that **** with people like Alby and P1. "man up?" **** outta here with that ****.

lol

Rayku

Smash Lord
yeah it's too bad you can't tell the difference between a gorilla and a black man. They both have bigger ***** than you anyway so it's no prob, boss.

Yeah I contributed but I already told you azz many times what the outcome was going to be. But w/e son. No way in hell are you going to find me "man up" like brawl players when you play that **** with people like Alby and P1. "man up?" **** outta here with that ****.

lol
Yeah enjoy gettin' AIDS, *****

What did you say the outcome was going to be? The exact opposite of what's going to happen? Yeah, get at me.

I don't play Brawl with Player 1 ever. That little white boy can't tell the difference between what he says and...well, that's all he knows is how to speak out of his ***.

LOL you know my thoughts on Albino

Yeah, which game has a Power Rankings and which game doesn't?

<3

Mike G

███████████████ 100%
BRoomer
all that **** talk and guess what?!

I don't see your name officially listed on either one! Dude is wasting all that time and energy just so he can know exactly which players can **** him in both games.

How about you "man up

p1 sucks too.

Rayku

Smash Lord
all that **** talk and guess what?!

I don't see your name officially listed on either one! Dude is wasting all that time and energy just so he can know exactly which players can **** him in both games.

How about you "man up

p1 sucks too.
Yeah, all those *****s know I'd tear them out the frame on both lists. You know this

How about I man up? How about I -let- them put me on those lists

Player1 does, in fact, suck the ****.

Mike G

███████████████ 100%
BRoomer
LOL

watever man! I used to be a panelist So I'll create the new list so you can stop the *****in aight?

top 5 in GA for both games

1. Dylan Rayku
2. Dylan Rayku
3. Dylan Rayku
4. Dylan Rayku
5. and Dylan and Rayku

lol not even p1 can make this list

Rayku

Smash Lord
Player 1
Player1
p1
Hunter

sucks ****

big hairy ****

And yeah, that list looks pretty accurate, but I can't let you do that, Apeman. Don't want you lettin' people I'm coming to **** them too.

Top Bottom