• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Georgia Social Thread

BigLøu

Smash Lord
Mike g dont even argue with rayku.

Dude spits so much bull**** out that ******* he calls a mouth to listen to a **** word he says anyways.

I SEE YOU

Smash Ace
What's the turnout looking like for this monthly? I was supposed to have surgery today, but it it got postponed because i have a cold. Despite my cold, i have been feeling better recently. I may try to come this weekend if everyone didn't go to Winterfest :)

VietGeek

Smash Hero
My Wii's DVD reader is dead. ;___; I blame Alby and his distortion of the planet alignments due to repeatedly sitting on them (aka Wii fell on the floor, sob story, etc.)

Can anyone lend me a Tri-wing screwdriver this monthly? Thanks?

Rayku

Smash Lord
Yeah Lounis 'cause you know you don't spew more bull**** than any human being I've ever had the displeasure of listening to. You even -admit- it in person, I just can't document it because your dumb *** hasn't posted anything stupid enough on smashboards to know.

Oh, and what's with that new facebook status? Going out of your way just to try and make me seem uncool? Yeah, you're real cool.

@Octix: What's going on at Waba, you ask? Me, tearing you out the frame. In an Iron Man MM. $5, you ain't got the grapes, ***

Umby

Smash Master
What's the turnout looking like for this monthly? I was supposed to have surgery today, but it it got postponed because i have a cold. Despite my cold, i have been feeling better recently. I may try to come this weekend if everyone didn't go to Winterfest :)
Man, if you come, then I have to find some way to scrounge up cash. Would you mind picking me up along the way if I do?

My Wii's DVD reader is dead. ;___; I blame Alby and his distortion of the planet alignments due to repeatedly sitting on them (aka Wii fell on the floor, sob story, etc.)

Can anyone lend me a Tri-wing screwdriver this monthly? Thanks?
I usually bring my Tri-wing when I go to tournaments. If I come, you can use mine.

Top Bottom