• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Georgia Social Thread

Rayku

Smash Lord
Just saying, just because marty had an incident doesn't mean everyone else has. I've had my stuff held there, and rayku your melee disc was apparently misplaced, we haven't seen it since then.
LOL 'Cause you know, there aren't like 10 melee discs there all the time or anything, I couldn't just have one of those.

No, that'd be -way too logical- xD

BBQ°

Smash Champion
Lightning Melee will make you never want to play melee again.

it felt like I was playing on a laggy TV when we played regular again.

-Rayku

SleepyK

Banned via Administration
Yo sleepyk, you know how to mod a ps2? If so, what's the price on em?
depends. i don't charge for this

Yo sleepyk, you know how to fix an overheated 360? If so, what's the price on em?
simple, only cost of parts unless you wanna donate some dollars to me

Yo Sleepyk, you know how to fix being terrible at Melee? If so, whats the price on em?
2 bjs per fox

Yo Sleepyk, you know how to give me a good time in bed? If so, what's the price on em?
2 bjs per fix

GOD!

Smash Ace
In actual tournament news, I'll be coming a lot over winter break and I want to start teaming with somebody.
Does anyone not have a regular teammate who wants to experiment/want to give me some basic team strategies?

VietGeek

Smash Hero
I just want my ps2 to be able to run my backup games. If you can do it, I'd give it to you as soon as possible.
It's just inputting uLaunchElf and a booter to your PS2 memory card to force a homebrew boot and putting ESR on any USB male-type device (like an external SD reader).

so yes, it's easy stuff.

but you'll need to patch ur back-ups for ESR. =V

so now ur making back-ups of back-ups obv

bigman40

Smash Master
It's just inputting uLaunchElf and a booter to your PS2 memory card to force a homebrew boot and putting ESR on any USB male-type device (like an external SD reader).

so yes, it's easy stuff.

but you'll need to patch ur back-ups for ESR. =V

so now ur making back-ups of back-ups obv
Is there a tutorial you recommend? I'll probably start trying to do it when I get back home near my ps2.

VietGeek

Smash Hero
not really, you can even find stuff on youtube alone.; I don't really remember a particular guide, just mostly me poking around trying to get the right stuff. It's a soft mod, which might be useful to include in your Google search query. =)

you'll need a Codebreaker or some other way to move stuff into your memory card though.

Also finding the ESR .elf and patcher might be tricky; if you're having trouble with that I can send it to you provided you poke me with a PM or VM.

tubes

Smash Ace
I'm buying my plane ticket this weekend and also renting a hotel room. I'll make a thread about it once I rent the room so you guys can help me fill it.

RJsHouse

Smash Apprentice
I'm buying my plane ticket this weekend and also renting a hotel room. I'll make a thread about it once I rent the room so you guys can help me fill it.
dibs on a space :D

but send me that nes n00b pic please....

toasty

Smash Hero
Norfolk/Virginia Beach, VA - IT'S SOVA, BABY! <
LOLLLLL

I mean, I'm just looking for a teammate that's all :(

I actually don't know if I can make it to Waba tourneys in time for teams but I can make it for singles some times, I was just lookin for options...not tryin to start a debate/flamewar/argument/thread-moving-discussion

>_>

If he said "Brawl" I'd just say "oh, sorry, can't help you."

GOD!

Smash Ace
melee.

Cause playing brawl is like getting a sword run through your face. :)

Actually Im gonna play brawl one of these days. Usually after I play melee for 5 hours I just leave, but maybe I'll just play some brawl instead.

GOD!

Smash Ace
Who in GA is going to Winterfest?

I really want to go and I might be able to drive, but its not definite.

But it looks like an amazing tournament, 7 hour drive which I could probably cut to 5 and a half if I drive part of the way.

Top Bottom