• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Georgia Social Thread

BigLøu

Smash Lord
ugh Brawl. I dunno man. I just can't stand that game lol. Although playing against Billy's Snake made me remember that it can be fun. I think next time I'll play Brawl friendlies with everyone and I'll use Snake since he's the most fun for me. I just feel that my skill is being judged when I play you guys, and since I don't play it anymore, I suck balls at it. I know I shouldn't care since I don't play the game anymore, but I'm just too proud lol.

so yeah I guess I'll play friendlies with people lol. But only for fun. And since I still love all of you guys <3
If you enter brawl agian i'll enter melee again.

BBQ°

Smash Champion
If you enter brawl agian i'll enter melee again.
1) I would if I was making money in one of them. You can actually afford to enter both since you usually win or get top 3 in Brawl.

2) playing Brawl in tournament was one of the most depressing things to do. It was anti-fun. The way people play in that game to advance to the next round is immoral. Brawl is a lot better when you aren't taking the game so seriously.

BigLøu

Smash Lord
1) I would if I was making money in one of them. You can actually afford to enter both since you usually win or get top 3 in Brawl.

2) playing Brawl in tournament was one of the most depressing things to do. It was anti-fun. The way people play in that game to advance to the next round is immoral. Brawl is a lot better when you aren't taking the game so seriously.
Actually I would have to say the most depressing thing right now is my homework situation. :(:(:(:(

Rayku

Smash Lord
The only person in GA who plays like that is Dyno. Tim doesn't play anymore.

I enjoyed every one of my tournament games last Saturday except the one with Dyno @_@

BBQ°

Smash Champion
I've never played Dyno in a tournament match where he has camped me. But I've had other experiences. I won't go into detail.

Dynomite

Smash Champion
NNID
GA_Dyno

I enjoyed every one of my tournament games last Saturday except the one with Dyno @_@
Low tiers is some serious business.
It was my first time playing jigglypuff in tourney. I did not even camp you that bad *cuts it short because he murdered some of his life posting stuff starting from like 3 pages back* you have vsed my wario many times and i dont camp you with wario (real tourney + MMs) Do i keep bringing up my salt when i lost to you that many times? did i repetitively bring up some johns that you spammed aura sphere or something stupid that you didnt do that much?
desu doesn't count, and you know it.
Desu didnt camp. He ran away from us. In real life too!

VietGeek

Smash Hero
dynomite ur the only person repeatedly bringing this **** back up

u only make urself sound even worse everytime u try to "faux-defend" urself

Player-1

Smash Legend

does naner spam count as being depressing? <3

@BBQ: playing a ganondorf in melee is kinda depressing.

Dynomite

Smash Champion
NNID
GA_Dyno
dynomite ur the only person repeatedly bringing this **** back up

u only make urself sound even worse everytime u try to "faux-defend" urself

That attack was directed towards me.

Someone attcking only means there is someone defending. you play fighter games viet

Get your **** right before you start going anal on people

SleepyK

Banned via Administration
A) Dyno plays Wario.
B) AFAIK Wario is a campy charater
C) if you play wario, you tend to camp since that's how he's played most efficiently.
D) Dyno plays campy.

A + B + C = D

i forgot how to if, then
:(

Dynomite

Smash Champion
NNID
GA_Dyno
A) Dyno plays Wario.
B) AFAIK Wario is a campy charater
C) if you play wario, you tend to camp since that's how he's played most efficiently.
D) Dyno plays campy.

A + B + C = D

i forgot how to if, then
:(
sleepy understands. Thanks sleepy.

VietGeek

Smash Hero
That attack was directed towards me.

Someone attcking only means there is someone defending. you play fighter games viet

Get your **** right before you start going anal on people
If an attack is fact and you cannot disprove such a fact, it is best you let it linger untouched, dissipate, and essentially be forgotten like all misc. conversations of the Internet.

Instead you continually try to "defend" yourself with low blocks when your opponent is doing aerial cross-ups.

TL;DR: Read Frozn's post.

Archaic

Smash Apprentice
Ignoring all of that nonsense, BBQ we should totally team for the next Brawl tournament, and we'll make Lounis enter Melee. What do you say, dual Marfs? We'll make Georgia's so-called Brawl PR **** themselves.

Dynomite

Smash Champion
NNID
GA_Dyno
so you agree to it? '-'
I agree to wario being best played by being campy in some situations. but to say that ALL my characters and ALL my matchups are campy is just inconceivable.

"In the simplest term and the most convenient definition:" Yes.

SleepyK

Banned via Administration
I agree to wario being best played by being campy in some situations. but to say that ALL my characters and ALL my matchups are campy is just inconceivable.

"In the simplest term and the most convenient definition:" Yes.
Let's just agree that your wario is campy.

done.

anyway, who here likes milfs?

ama(m/t)

Smash Lord
playing Brawl in tournament was one of the most depressing things to do. It was anti-fun. The way people play in that game to advance to the next round is immoral. Brawl is a lot better when you aren't taking the game so seriously.
this game is A+ when you don't take it seriously

Class Dynos_Logic

public void NewFight (bool b)
{
if (wario_is_campy == true)
{
play.camp();
}
else
{
play.lose();
}
}
why do people feel like just putting normal phrases into coding syntax is it funny or something

BBQ°

Smash Champion
Ignoring all of that nonsense, BBQ we should totally team for the next Brawl tournament, and we'll make Lounis enter Melee. What do you say, dual Marfs? We'll make Georgia's so-called Brawl PR **** themselves.
I -cannot- play Marth in Brawl. My entire playstyle from Melee transfers over. I seriously try to wavedash and dashdance everywhere. I try to run -> crouch -> fsmash. I try to ledgehop wavedash. I try to jump cancel grab, I try to gimp, and I try to punish my opponent for not sweet spotting the ledge.

If I wanted to play teams, I would use Luigi or Wario, and I would have to relearn my tricks (which is something I don't really want to do) for those characters if I wanted to use them seriously. Yeah, I'd use Snake in singles, but I don't feel confident in using him in doubles.

Basically, I'm not very interesting in wasting money for teams (and teams don't matter for anything except for money and fun, [no PR influence])
If you pay for my entry, I'll team with you, lol.

Also I still dislike brawl.

ama(m/t)

Smash Lord
wtf brawl teams are the best as far as brawl goes

it's nonstop excitement isn't it worth your money for fun

BBQ°

Smash Champion
I know, I was saying Brawl teams is only worth it for the fun (or if you're winning money).

And about wasting money -> I can just play teams friendlies and it would be just as fun (if not more fun) than entering a teams tournament.

If I had extra dollars I would gladly enter the doubles tourney.

Top Bottom