• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Georgia Social Thread

FrozenHobo

Smash Hero
ok, i am fre the third week of this month, i just need to know which tourneys will be happening that weekend and which one more people will be going to.

B is definitely off because i will be coming back from visiting my relatives (**** dirty red necks...).

why the **** do all of these big tourneys have to be the DAY (or weekend) after major holidays...

Umby

Smash Master
true but i am suggesting that we all show up to one rather than showing up to both. it would be nice to see the variety of games, but it would be nicer to see the variety of smashers that we know and love.
I do not like this mentality. I really do understand the lack of funds many Smashers have at a given time, but the reason GA Brawl is so dumb is because you ******* don't try to branch out to tournaments outside of Waba's monthlies. If you could, you wouldn't have issues seeing that variety of Smashers. Half the time, the only real issue is that +$5 door fee that really isn't an issue. In most cases with local tournaments, that's resolved with setup waivers.

Purple

Hi guys!
Turtl i liked your old avatar.

By the way guys, i'm gonig to start calling alot of you bugging you to train with me, lounis, and turtl. It really helps :o

DRN

Smash Lord

By the way guys, i'm gonig to start calling alot of you bugging you to train with me, lounis, and turtl. It really helps :o
Well i wanted to do a Christmas theme but yea the falco does look much better. I agree we need to get more smashfests going

Umby

Smash Master
Umby i had fun at your tournament.
Thanks, Snapp. It was good to have you guys there.

Get at me occasionally. I'll most likely need a ride to and fro, but wouldn't mind trying to play with you guys more regularly.

Dynomite

Smash Champion
NNID
GA_Dyno
I do not like this mentality. I really do understand the lack of funds many Smashers have at a given time, but the reason GA Brawl is so dumb is because you ******* don't try to branch out to tournaments outside of Waba's monthlies. If you could, you wouldn't have issues seeing that variety of Smashers. Half the time, the only real issue is that +$5 door fee that really isn't an issue. In most cases with local tournaments, that's resolved with setup waivers.
not that the extra $5 is the problem, but spending over $30 one week and the same the next. including food expenses, gas, and most people like doing more than 1 tourney so thats an extra 10x out of their wallets. I personally ask every time to go to a tourney that is happening. Eg: Reinhardt, even winterfest. Once i get my drivers license and possibly a job/car in the next year count on me to be able to show up to more than the waba monthlies.
i want to be at the next one. i didnt know alby was coming :(

BBQ°

Smash Champion
LOL Dyno nice sig. Yeah I've been flip flopping pretty crazy about the game, but it's mostly because Brawl sounds appealing when no one is around to play Melee. I still think Brawl is a terrible (competitive) game, but I don't mind playing friendlies sometimes.

Dynomite

Smash Champion
NNID
GA_Dyno
LOL Dyno nice sig. Yeah I've been flip flopping pretty crazy about the game, but it's mostly because Brawl sounds appealing when no one is around to play Melee. I still think Brawl is a terrible (competitive) game, but I don't mind playing friendlies sometimes.
well, i guess you should truly find out if you like the game or not before bashing it non stop and then saying you want to play it :urg:

BigLøu

Smash Lord
Anthony if you are really bored you should go buy mario party 4 and improve on your waluigi.

Also you can meditate some more just in case ( you never know)

And you can also use that new advance technique I told you abouton Friday.

BigLøu

Smash Lord
Rematch when I come back? ;)
THE ONLY REASON YOU WON WAS BECAUSE YOU SUBBED IN (which is illegal to do btw) FOR RJ AND I WAS READING HIS MOVES LIKE A BOOK AND WHEN YOU SWITCHED IN YOUR PLAYSTLYE WAS DIFFERENT THEN HIM.

Yea I want that salt match, no subs.

/johns

SleepyK

Banned via Administration
well, i guess you should truly find out if you like the game or not before bashing it non stop and then saying you want to play it :urg:

no, he truly doesn't like it, but he doesn't mind playing friendlies when there's no one to play melee with.

BBQ°

Smash Champion
I'm pretty darn sure that I don't like the game. And I've been trying to not bash it as much since I still respect people who choose to play Brawl or any other game. If you think I'm bashing it then I'm probably just posting my opinions of it which are just harsh and blunt. I'm not one to tell people to play Melee because I think it's better, and if I have, then it was probably a while ago or I wasn't being serious.

I still think Brawl can be fun when not played seriously, so that's why I asked you to play wifi with me. And I probably wouldn't mind playing friendlies at tournies or whatever, just don't expect anything out of me. I just don't like the game when it comes to serious play, because that's when it becomes anti-fun for me.

and thanks, Sleepy <3

Rayku

Smash Lord
Alpha, I've been beasting on this Samus player all semester and now I think all Samus players are trash.

That means you too.

Get a life, ******

SleepyK

Banned via Administration
i will enter this samus only tournament.
IHSB, lend me your strength!

RJsHouse

Smash Apprentice
Ken would destroy all of you in that Samus only tourney :p
I played him saturday and he's still got it

Top Bottom