• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Georgia Social Thread

Player-3

Smash Hero
i played fox agaisnt p1 a few days ago

i had no tech skill in general b/c of giant gap in time of playing but hes still fun

FrozenHobo

Smash Hero
i played fox agaisnt p1 a few days ago

i had no tech skill in general b/c of giant gap in time of playing but hes still fun
still wanna team at waba this saturday? i have no ride to winterfest so i'll be there instead ;_;

we would probably be the only team too. unless yiff wants to team with a cpu lol.

BBQ°

Smash Champion
I've told Frozen like 3x that the monthly is next Saturday so he's either trolling or just lost his mind.

Also, I want to partake in this fox dittoing.

FrozenHobo

Smash Hero
oh my god, the saturday following this statement. if we have recently passed a saturday then 'this saturday' is transferred to the next saturday in the list.

am i the only person who works on a Sun, Mon-Fri, Sat week? i mean, really, its the end of the week, a weekend if you will. hence, it is part of the current week, just at the end of it. its not complicated, guys.

BBQ°

Smash Champion
Well Frozen, you said "this upcoming saturday" which would imply this saturday, the 12th.

but seriously, who cares @_@

Rayku

Smash Lord
Wow Albino. You're so original in your comebacks! I'm sure you drew that up after pain-staking hours of work JUST to make that amazing comeback towards me insulting you!

Wow. How -do- you do it, Albino? Please tell me your ways!

D

Deleted member

So when IS the monthly tourney? I need to get a taste for this firsthand by watching people play smash secondhand.

Dynomite

Smash Champion
NNID
GA_Dyno
So when IS the monthly tourney? I need to get a taste for this firsthand by watching people play smash secondhand.
A tournament held once a month (date varies.) We play Melee singles (sometimes doubles depending on how many people show) and brawl singles/doubles.

sometimes we do other tournaments such as: low tier brawl, Brawl+. If you show up on the last Saturday of each month we do a 'combo breaker' tournament where all fighting games come together and have multiple tournaments at once. Such as: Smash , Teken, Street fighter, Blazblue, and others!

D

Deleted member

A tournament held once a month (date varies.) We play Melee singles (sometimes doubles depending on how many people show) and brawl singles/doubles.

sometimes we do other tournaments such as: low tier brawl, Brawl+. If you show up on the last Saturday of each month we do a 'combo breaker' tournament where all fighting games come together and have multiple tournaments at once. Such as: Smash , Teken, Street fighter, Blazblue, and others!
Thx for the quick post, although you didnt mention a date. =x
Id be up for Melee and B+. Low tier brawl eh? Seems kinda interesting.

toasty

Smash Hero
Norfolk/Virginia Beach, VA - IT'S SOVA, BABY! <
I think it's like the 3rd saturday of every month, Dr. Pepper.

Btw...you always manage to confuse people on any live stream you chat in during tourneys. Especially because you're from the South so you cheer for the South if they're present...and people immediately think your name says Dr. Peepee XD

BBQ°

Smash Champion
I think it's like the 3rd saturday of every month, Dr. Pepper.

Btw...you always manage to confuse people on any live stream you chat in during tourneys. Especially because you're from the South so you cheer for the South if they're present...and people immediately think your name says Dr. Peepee XD
lol, I got confused too. Dr pepper sent me a PM the other day asking for friendlies, and I was like "WAIT WHAT? Dr PeePee wants to friendly ME?!"

xD

D

Deleted member

Thats what happens when you go to med school and become a successful soft drink. Add Dr and more than 2 p's and youve got horrible confusion. And you were in the pats house livestream too Toasty? =p

edit: whats worse is i just found his youtube channel is drpeepee1:drpepper111 =O

Micaelis

Smash Journeyman
NNID
MicaelisX
So is everyone planning on going to the monthly or CB? The price is the same for me since I always bring a setup but I want to know when most people are thinking of being there. I know Winterfest is over the normal monthly so are the Winterfest people coming to the CB the week after? Will that be the most people?

EDIT: Actually it doesn't matter. I think I'm going to go to both. This Winter I plan on Brawling at people's houses as much as possible. Drop me a PM if you want to house a wandering DK for a day or two and play friendlies with me!

I might also try to throw a Smashfest. We'll see. Oh and I live in ******* GA btw for the record.

Micaelis

Smash Journeyman
NNID
MicaelisX
Hey after this Friday I'm done with school and hoping to Brawl whenever possible. So if anyone wants to come chill at my place or has a spare couch for me to sleep on at their place, I'll come and play friendlies any time this month. Just shoot me a PM for my number. I live in ******* GA btw.

I might try to throw a Smashfest. We'll see.

bigman40

Smash Master
Hey after this Friday I'm done with school and hoping to Brawl whenever possible. So if anyone wants to come chill at my place or has a spare couch for me to sleep on at their place, I'll come and play friendlies any time this month. Just shoot me a PM for my number. I live in ******* GA btw.

I might try to throw a Smashfest. We'll see.
Buy the fight club membership at Waba. I'll be there as much as possible to practice with Jamaal, Tim, or anyone that wants to show up.

ama(m/t)

Smash Lord
Wow Albino. You're so original in your comebacks! I'm sure you drew that up after pain-staking hours of work JUST to make that amazing comeback towards me insulting you!

Wow. How -do- you do it, Albino? Please tell me your ways!
i can't tell who's being trolled here rayku or me

Dynomite

Smash Champion
NNID
GA_Dyno
Thx for the quick post, although you didnt mention a date. =x
Id be up for Melee and B+. Low tier brawl eh? Seems kinda interesting.
We all havnt decided on the date yet, but this month's is either going to be on the 19th or the 26th.

@brawl low tiers: the aftermath of this is rather intense...

Player-3

Smash Hero
*******?!?!

thats where me and p1 live if our parents let us we could come over and play sometimes

idk though

ihavespaceblondes

Smash Master
Hey GA people who are flying to pound... have you looked at how you're going to get from BWI to the hotel? Because I'm the only Memphis area dude flying, and I'm trying to find a group to travel with for the rest of the way (which looks like it might be kinda ****ty and have way more walking than I was expecting).

Top Bottom