• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Georgia Social Thread

Player-3

Smash Hero
im starting to like falco in melee more than falcon

tongs invincibility train(or whatever its called) works for some reason

dumba989

Smash Apprentice
I want to go to that. I don't have transportation, but I was planning on it.
Dang, it would be cool to see you again, i'm working on a ride up there, but things look gloomy for me, why is GA so non-mobile, there should seriously be more public transportation to go to events and stuff, it keeps me from to all the events

bigman40

Smash Master
Dang, it would be cool to see you again, i'm working on a ride up there, but things look gloomy for me, why is GA so non-mobile, there should seriously be more public transportation to go to events and stuff, it keeps me from to all the events
You have to be able to get into ATL to travel via marta (this is for people that have no cars). From there, someone could pic you up and take you the rest of the way (get off on Doraville train station and have someone pick you up).

hichez50

Smash Lord
NNID
Player-00
3DS FC
2122-6108-1245
You have to be able to get into ATL to travel via marta (this is for people that have no cars). From there, someone could pic you up and take you the rest of the way (get off on Doraville train station and have someone pick you up).
Dang bigman knows his way around the city.

BBQ°

Smash Champion
Hichez I have your controller. I can't fix it. The analog stick is busted on the central part of your controller. In order for me to fix it, I'd have to get you to give me another working controller, which is pretty much pointless.

I'll return it next time I see you

-Rayku

hichez50

Smash Lord
NNID
Player-00
3DS FC
2122-6108-1245
awww that sucks. look like I will have to find a working controller some where. Anyone have one they are willing to give me.

dumba989

Smash Apprentice
Heh, I only know it cause I'm starting to pick up people from train stations. It makes things a hell of a lot easier on gas for me. Plus, when you start driving all over ATL, you outta know this kind of stuff lol.
Yeah, that works ONLY in this area though, other than that, you have to go on journeys for hours, i can't wait to come up there next Saturday, i haven't been up there in forever, i want to try and "Chill" this time instead of just playing

VietGeek

Smash Hero
Anyone willing to lend me a PS3 controller when I drop by the monthly?

I'm serious by the way. ~_~

BBQ°

Smash Champion
Hello, this is BBQ now.

Zom~B and I spent an hour and a half trying to beat Ganondorf in Melee. How do I beat Ganondorf? It would be more helpful if Sleepy or FullMetal answers since they play Marth.

Here are some of my problems:
*I have a really tough time grabbing ganondorf because he spaces fair and then jabs
*If I recover low with Marth, then Ganon lightshield edgehogs me
*If I recover high with Marth, then Ganon ***** me
*What do I do against Fair
*and say any other stuff that might help me.

Dynomite

Smash Champion
NNID
GA_Dyno
i can prob. make it to either seb or the monthly. which one might have the better turnout?
@billy: :cry: will u be at ne more monthlys? i will do what i can to make it to SEB. must say my goodbyes. :(

Anomic_Punk

Smash Champion
Hello, this is BBQ now.

Zom~B and I spent an hour and a half trying to beat Ganondorf in Melee. How do I beat Ganondorf? It would be more helpful if Sleepy or FullMetal answers since they play Marth.

Here are some of my problems:
*I have a really tough time grabbing ganondorf because he spaces fair and then jabs
*If I recover low with Marth, then Ganon lightshield edgehogs me
*If I recover high with Marth, then Ganon ***** me
*What do I do against Fair
*and say any other stuff that might help me.
1. Grab AFTER the jab, not the aerial
2. If he tries to lightshield edgehog, just recover onto the stage. Ganon can't really punish you for recovering onto the stage if he's on the ledge.
3. If you recover high, save your jump and use the side+b to float yourself a little more and switch up where you're trying to fall to.
4. Against ganon's f-air? Don't challenge it. Get out of the way, and punish when he lands.
5. L2gimp ganon, L2ken-combo ganon, L2swat ganon out of his down+b recovery.

Thats all that comes to mind off the top of my head.

Saltix

Smash Lord
bbq, ganon is unbeatable. You will probably have to do ganon dittos.
Ganon is banned from all of Lou's tournaments :D

I'm thinking of quitting brawl and picking up Melee and maining Jiggs
who is her best secondary? Or is Jiggs good enough to not need one

Saltix

Smash Lord

FrozenHobo

Smash Hero
once they release the program it will be the first thing i do. in the meantime i'll start working on editing ike/marth to look more... appropriate.

Player-3

Smash Hero
**** frozen

only thing i woulda suggested is make the fire sword thing ness's fsmash instead of beam sword

just cuz

Top Bottom