• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Georgia Presents: The Greatest Melee Tourney Since Brawl Came Out, June 7th & 8th!!!

Skler

Smash Master
As much as I love everyone here, I can't make it down (not to lack of trying). Parents won't let me miss my grandmother's 80th B day party, so I'm going to be watching baseball instead of going to this apparently. I'm probably just going to fall asleep and get very sunburned, I wish I was going to this.

I'm still going to try and get the van a few more times, but it seems futile :(

Alternate275

Smash Journeyman
As much as I love everyone here, I can't make it down (not to lack of trying). Parents won't let me miss my grandmother's 80th B day party, so I'm going to be watching baseball instead of going to this apparently. I'm probably just going to fall asleep and get very sunburned, I wish I was going to this.

I'm still going to try and get the van a few more times, but it seems futile :(
Not that this tourney takes priority over your grandmother or anything. But I'll keep on praying for you Skler =x

Yuna-Maria

Smash Ace
C-C-C-C-C-COMBO BREAKER!
No, but seriously, Smooth Criminal and I dodged a bullet today. His car died, and he was like CRAP NOW I CANT GO TO TOURNAMENT and then he found some dude who jumped it for him and he was like AWESOME!
But there was like an hour of us panicking between those two events. :laugh:

Eggm

Smash Hero
I got my aunt to agree to let me use her minivan. I'm coming for sure now. Most likely with 6 other people. So now officially accepting all MM's. Also, I will have a minimum of 2 full setups with me. Can't wait to see everyone. :)

Just realized I need a very good teammate too. Thanks. xD

The Alpha Gundam

Smash Champion
welp we had plan to do regular crews *see first post* from the get go and super crews but it seems no one wants to do those so Regular it is:)
@Skler: Well family first right. I'm still pulling for you though:)
@Eggm: So who all is going with you so i can add them pre reg and thanks for the setups XD
@Mhaze: are you still going along with the rest of Socal?
ONE MORE THING: Would double Elimination for crews *i have it for single right now* work better for everyone?

Yuna-Maria

Smash Ace
Hey guys.
I'm just here to say that I've decided not to have any money-matches at the tournament after all. My Samus isn't good enough, and I don't want to lose money.
I'm all about friendlies though. ^_^

Yuna-Maria

Smash Ace
Busta Wolf? More like bust my freaking hands open. You saw the fall I took, SC, it was awesome. And all because I wanted to run like Sheik....I can't lean over that far while running.....

TheReflexWonder

Wonderful!
BRoomer
NNID
TheReflexWonder
3DS FC
2492-4449-2771
Shhhhh. It doesn't matter if they are coming or not, it's still positive publicity.

(But one of them is supposed to be coming. I just can't say who. Well I could. But suspense kicks everyone's ***.)
If this is true, then I might actually be excited about this after all. I just hope it's Azen. M2K was a prick to me at Pound 2.

Plairnkk

Smash Legend
does anyone around here know where I can get some Adderall? i'll pay well

PM me or AIM me @ dream thieve

err

Smash Journeyman
god****it man, have you not seen what those things have done to the MLB?

no performance enhancing drugs

Sanu

Smash Champion
Hey guys.
I'm just here to say that I've decided not to have any money-matches at the tournament after all. My Samus isn't good enough, and I don't want to lose money.
I'm all about friendlies though. ^_^
I'm sorry to say this, but lolsamus. I'll be sure to friendly you though.

... 25 cent mm?

im moving to BC like as soon as I can afford it lol

plus my le kage is my negromancer, and i dont have any other regional crew i can legitamately participate in
olol. F BC >)

Eggm

Smash Hero
Oh also my van of 7 is going to need housing friday pleeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeease. :) Also housing is available at the venue Saturday/Sunday correct?

Top Bottom