• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Georgia Presents: The Greatest Melee Tourney Since Brawl Came Out, June 7th & 8th!!!

Skler

Smash Master
Hey Skler great news.

I built a van out of Brawl stuff.

The frame is made out of Empty thrown out Brawl cases.

The wheels are made out of thrown out brawl discs.

And it doesnt use gas! it runs on the tears of everyone who thought had high hopes for brawl!

Georgia here we come yeeeeeehaa!

the only bad part is that you have to use the wii-wheel.

GET BEHIND THE WHEEL!
That has got to be the most amazing van ever.

Yuna-Maria

Smash Ace
And anybody else that calls me out about my despise of SRK come on then. Tell me that it isnt 9/10 **** talk and 1/10 useful. Theres a reason Ive been on there 5 years posted all of 100 times and I have more rep than 90% of the total population..
If SRK is a bunch of kids then why are you bragging about reputation? The way you talk is blatantly antagonistic and quite frankly, you sound like a troll.
SRK is useful. Actually, for a lot of fighting game players, it's essential. SRK is single-handedly responsible for the fighting game community becoming exponentially larger, the same thing that SWF did for Smash. Anyone who participates in this or any other internet forum war is a moron. So, I ask you again, this time in the voice of Chris Jericho.
SHUT....THE HELL....UP.

MarsFool!

Smash Lord
And someone desperately clutching at them trying to start one. Im really not in the mood for SRK crybabies, hence why I never post there unless it is VITAL.

@Scar: Let me in on that C Falcon orgy on Yoshis

Yuna-Maria

Smash Ace
And someone desperately clutching at them trying to start one. Im really not in the mood for SRK crybabies, hence why I never post there unless it is VITAL.

@Scar: Let me in on that C Falcon orgy on Yoshis
:laugh: Whatever helps you sleep at night, I guess.
Re: the Falcon thing, I can't play him worth a rat's patoot, but I want to see this. Falcon matches are hella fun.

chaddd

Smash Lord
What state do you claim so i can add you to the pre reg list
lets try not to start a SHORYUKEN debate in here;)
We're not. It's just that anyone with half a brain stem can realize that there are f*cktards on all forums and just because you had a few bad experiences with some people, probably because you asked some dumb questions, doesn't mean you should start crying and weeping about the entire forum like it makes any sense.

'I got left on a bus for an entire day so f*ck buses for the rest of my life'

'I got bit by a dog so all dogs are vicious.'

'I got yelled at on SRK so now I hate SRK even though it was the starting point for all fighting game activity on a mass scale since the Super Turbo days.'

...And yeah, that was wayyy before 64, dude. Respect for your elders. Without SRK it's very likely there wouldn't have been a scene for anything like there is.

Shoryuken and Smashboards are both trying to do the exact same thing for two different game series, so picking sides for no reason is not only ignorant, it's downright a waste of effort and emotion. Just let it go.

AustinRC

Smash Lord
So what would I have to do to get on the south crew? and also I'm pretty sure I'm free for personal crews too I'd like to team with a decent crew that is around my skill level.

Pritch

Smash Lord
Hey Hbox, if you're going you wanna team? I'm competent, ask hiroshi/other orlando peeps that have been around for a while.

MarsFool!

Smash Lord
I think the door fee should be changed to a 20 piece chicken nugget meal from McDonalds. Then you should give them all to me.

@Alpha I can bring a tv but it has no sound :(

@Sanuzi: Because a WC crew would be broken. California+Washington =fun cancel.

AustinRC

Smash Lord
...*sigh* I hope someone wants me on the crew... What would I have to do to get on the South crew who is the captain?

AustinRC

Smash Lord
I'm a player from Austin Texas, I specialize in crews I do the best in them. I'm not to familiar with other players outside of Texas but, I am a very good player. Also no need to excuse yourself, if I was in your position I would be wondering who the **** would be saying the stuff I am as well, lol its hard to get people to recognize you when they think your a noob. :(

Mike G

███████████████ 100%
BRoomer
lol all of you arent seriously coming to GA for a melee tourney?! not While GAwes is away! wtf lol I guess I have no choice but to go now :/

AustinRC

Smash Lord
Hey Eggz, tell Flex I said "Jesus sheild riot freak, aint no body working green paste frozen cat." Thanks man :D.

Top Bottom