• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Georgia Presents: The Greatest Melee Tourney Since Brawl Came Out, June 7th & 8th!!!

Eggz

Smash Hero
He does alright. He comes over at least like once or twice a week and gets ***** =p

the longer he goes sober the more his power level increases. its pretty impressive.

forkgirl

Smash Lord
wait wait wait...the only crews happening are regional crews?? 20 stock, 4-5 people....sounds like regular crews....
regular crews?????? Please???? :p

regular crews=more people participating=more fun=more awesomeness=greater tournament!! :D
plus the pot for crews would be a lot bigger. ehhhh?? ehhh? *elbow elbow, nudge nudge. know what i mean? know what i mean?*

Plairnkk

Smash Legend
honestly, can we just do regular crews? we've done regionals 30 times before, and we already know whos going to win. me, chu, azen, wife, chinesah, cactaur, m2k(is he coming???) etc etc, why even waste time?

lets just do regular ones so each crew can rep themselves

Banks

Smash Hero
melee singles has been done more than 30 times and m2k always wins that

play brawl so everyone can rep themselves!!!!

edit - jk

chaddd

Smash Lord
Wait... Azen and M2K are going?
Shhhhh. It doesn't matter if they are coming or not, it's still positive publicity.

(But one of them is supposed to be coming. I just can't say who. Well I could. But suspense kicks everyone's ***.)

Eggz

Smash Hero
Shhhhh. It doesn't matter if they are coming or not, it's still positive publicity.

(But one of them is supposed to be coming. I just can't say who. Well I could. But suspense kicks everyone's ***.)
i dont wanna fight azen n.n

but if we have to...boxing match, commence!

but yeah. warrior crew, anyone?

Eggm

Smash Hero
honestly, can we just do regular crews? we've done regionals 30 times before, and we already know whos going to win. me, chu, azen, wife, chinesah, cactaur, m2k(is he coming???) etc etc, why even waste time?

lets just do regular ones so each crew can rep themselves
You forgot me in that list.

chaddd

Smash Lord
Who wants to make an awesome super crew with me that will devastate the likes of all who oppose?

Free money anyone?

Power crew up for grabs.

Top Bottom