• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Georgia Presents: The Greatest Melee Tourney Since Brawl Came Out, June 7th & 8th!!!

Ares726

Smash Ace

ONE MORE THING: Would double Elimination for crews *i have it for single right now* work better for everyone?
Because no one else is paying attention, I'll tell you what I think (even though we'll prolly talk about it on Sunday.

If the bracket is 32 crews, it's gotta be single elimination because that'd take retardedly long otherwise. If there's 16 crews (which seems more probable) I think double might be okay. If it's double elimination people shouldn't complain (even though they still will) about getting bracket gayed. The only downfall is that it would take more than twice as long. If we do single elimination we can do more side events. Like teams crews, low tier singles, low tier teams, iron man singles, or IRON MAN TEAMS:psycho:.

What do y'all think?

Plairnkk

Smash Legend
depends, i'd probably rather have double elimination for crews :/

how much will crews cost, $20/crew?

Smooth Criminal

Da Cheef
NNID
boundless_light
Wtf is that supposed to mean?

Anyways I need a ride from the airport, can anyone do it? I keep tryin to get in touch with SleepyK but he doesn't want to respond for whatever reason O_o.
(678)-446-7091

If anybody needs me to house them or pick them up from the airport, give that number a call. I THINK my car'll be able to survive for at least another week.

Smooth Criminal

The Alpha Gundam

Smash Champion
Because no one else is paying attention, I'll tell you what I think (even though we'll prolly talk about it on Sunday.

If the bracket is 32 crews, it's gotta be single elimination because that'd take retardedly long otherwise. If there's 16 crews (which seems more probable) I think double might be okay. If it's double elimination people shouldn't complain (even though they still will) about getting bracket gayed. The only downfall is that it would take more than twice as long. If we do single elimination we can do more side events. Like teams crews, low tier singles, low tier teams, iron man singles, or IRON MAN TEAMS:psycho:.

What do y'all think?
Sounds good to me Mike:)

depends, i'd probably rather have double elimination for crews :/

how much will crews cost, $20/crew?
Yes $20 per crew

KOkingpin

Smash Champion

What do y'all think?
Double Elimination is much better, But if Low Tiers is involved id be willing to do Single Elimination.

Oh snap =x
It's KOkingpin

KOKP, You up for some friendlies? =/
Sounds like a plan.

Eggm

Smash Hero
Oh ok, then I need housing for me and my van on Sunday, in case were all too tired to drive home. If not I guess we'll tough it out.

Smooth Criminal

Da Cheef
NNID
boundless_light
dude im gonna have to room with you guys and bring some beer Liquor lol. im more excited about the day before the tourney. It will make me play like a Champ. MUAHAHAHAHA.

ps what is your AIM/YIM/MSN name?
AinSophAur12

And that would be ****ing awesome. There are a lot of al-chee-haul stores in the area that have a wide selection of ****e.

Champ playing is a must, sir.

Smooth Criminal

Yuna-Maria

Smash Ace
I'm sorry to say this, but lolsamus. I'll be sure to friendly you though.

... 25 cent mm?
Friendlies or gtfo. I'm actually thinking of going back to my old Melee main for the tournament, given that I just now decided to pick up Samus. I guess I should do the whole playing to win thing....yeah. Well, in that case....
Ha CHA~!

Anomic_Punk

Smash Champion
Whatever the case, if there's crews- I'll basically be in whatever crew wants me, on one condition:

I get to watch Prac miss grabbing ledges

ALL DAY

=3

-----------------------------------------------------
Carter- 5$ 2/3
Dogy- 5$ 3/5
Smooth Criminal- 5$ 2/3
TRC- 5$ 2/3
MarsFool- 1$ 2/3
Nicaboy- 5$ 2/3
IHSB- 5$ 2/3
Jx31- 5$ 2/3
Prac- 20$ 3/5
112 - 5$ 2/3
Zone- 5$ 2/3 Fox vs. Zelda
Dazwa- 5$ 2/3
Nite- 5$ 2/3
Iori- 5$ 2/3
Nice1- 5$ 2/3 + 5$ 2/3 Fox ditto
NES n00b- 5$ 3/5
Kage- 10$ 3/5
Zeus- Hyrule ?$

DoH

meleeitonme.tumblr.com
Can we do a regional crew battle of everyone else vs the east coast? that would be a hot ****** mess.

Dogysamich

The Designated Hype Man!
BRoomer

Sliq

Smash Master
http://www.thebostonchannel.com/news/16414128/detail.html

Girls Tanning On Tracks Struck By Train

Discuss.
MY favorite part of that story is that for the rest of their lives they will have this overwhelming self hatred that will scar them psychologically. I mean, seriously, they can't not hate themselves for being this profoundly stupid.

As I see it, God (if he exists) is just, because he didn't just kill them. No, he made them LIVE with their stupidity for the rest of their lives. That is awesome.

Dogysamich

The Designated Hype Man!
BRoomer
God didnt want that to happen.

He was just too busy checkin this thread and slipped up.

It's ok though, its not like he let black kids do this. >.>

Big_R

Smash Champion
double elim crews is wat i like. Fc crews were too fun. forget low tier anything and iron man nonsense...

chaddd

Smash Lord
Dude, i had the news on yesterday and heard that on. I thought somebody slipped me some cocaine while i wasnt looking, cause that was the dumbest thing ever.

To complete my bizarro world day yesterday, i managed to pull a can of mountain dew out of a 32 pack of pepsi at 2 in the morning.
And God said, he would send a warrior to undo the injustices that have been done to this world. I give that man. The Pepsi eradicator. God speed, Dogy.

Now, I'm no drug fiend, but I thought even a chemistry class could have told you that you're slightly confused about the effects of certain drugs. =P

MaNg0

Smash Hero
oovideogamegodoo: beat mango for me, i dont like fighting combo-less jigglypuff
eggz2021: hes not going
oovideogamegodoo: he isnt?
eggz2021: nope
oovideogamegodoo: **** good ****
oovideogamegodoo: i can win then

MarsFool!

Smash Lord
AIM!?!?!

eowibcob98wb32 cd
23drf j23ifbd
3fd3nkjfcgi7ube

-_- I hate AIM. SO SO MUCH.

You suck Desu, you live on the SAME STREET as me and I can never find anyone to play.

Plairnkk

Smash Legend
I know some of you mother****ers have severe ADD. Who has Adderall ****it =(

FEED MY ADDICTIONS

The Alpha Gundam

Smash Champion
^ I thihk IHSB can hook you up XD
Is SoCal still coming?
Is CT still going *lol i should know the answer but im asking anyways*?
Is GA still going >_>?
Setups are looking good but the more the merry

AustinRC

Smash Lord
One of the guys thats going with me isnt going anymore so mark 1 off the pre reg list... I shot him because he broke my controller. Why? because thats how we do it in teh dirty sowf.

Top Bottom