• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Georgia Presents: The Greatest Melee Tourney Since Brawl Came Out, June 7th & 8th!!!

Eggm

Smash Hero
Are the sleeping quarters provided by the venue separate from the smash room? Like will it actually be reasonably quiet to sleep in? LOL.

chaddd

Smash Lord
I know some of you mother****ers have severe ADD. Who has Adderall ****it =(

FEED MY ADDICTIONS
We need to help this man out. It's important.

EDIT: I have terrible ADD but I don't do prescriptions. Sucks.

forkgirl

Smash Lord
So are we doing regular crews?? Regional crews just seems pointless. The top players have stayed the same for the most part.

and i think single elimination ANYTHING sucks. It's just not very fair imo.

mslano

Smash Journeyman
Well, I plan to go to this, but I have some things to figure out before I buy my plane tickets. Getting to housing/venue from the airport should be easy enough as I can ride with one of the other OOS players arriving, but getting back to the airport might be tricky. I have a meeting on the morning of the following Monday which I'd like to make it back for, to disguise my absence. There are flights early enough on the 9th, but I would need a ride willing to go there early enough in the morning. If there's anyone that can help me out, let me know, but do so quickly.

RDK

Smash Hero
Since we're having Melee and GG money matches, I think it's only appropriate to have MvC2 MM's also.

nice1

Smash Lord
nooooooo not mvc2 it probably will be like FR11 the first one to pull and an infinte wins the match :(

Smooth Criminal

Da Cheef
NNID
boundless_light
nooooooo not mvc2 it probably will be like FR11 the first one to pull and an infinte wins the match :(
Not to knock MvC2 or anything, but from what I've seen that's pretty much how it goes.

However, if you're good enough then that should never happen.

OMG JUSTIN WONNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNG! OMG!

Smooth Criminal

Alternate275

Smash Journeyman
MvC2? Speaking of which, I'm looking for somebody to host a MvC2 side tourney at Tension Pulse =x

Granted, this is a melee tourney, I'm not sure other games will be allowed at the greatest melee tourney =/

RDK

Smash Hero
Not to knock MvC2 or anything, but from what I've seen that's pretty much how it goes.

However, if you're good enough then that should never happen.

OMG JUSTIN WONNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNG! OMG!

Smooth Criminal
MikeyG >>> Justin Wong

The Alpha Gundam

Smash Champion
@ Eggm: I'm putting you and the rest of your car all under NJ.
@ MvC2 crowd: **** THE KNICKS XD
@ @ the drug deal going down: you got anything else for sell hehehehehehe

Mike G

███████████████ 100%
BRoomer
dat nigg@ newyork knicks!

MikeyG >>> Justin Wong
This guy speaks truth! Justin cant handle my SSS team. Storm Sint and......Sanke are too much for dat fool!! lolz

w/e Mars see me in mvc2 $6000 4/7 thats how big dawgs do it! LOL

MarsFool!

Smash Lord
dat nigg@ newyork knicks!

This guy speaks truth! Justin cant handle my SSS team. Storm Sint and......Sanke are too much for dat fool!! lolz

w/e Mars see me in mvc2 $6000 4/7 thats how big dawgs do it! LOL
WTf what are you Dark Prince? Ready to bet 6 grand against ShadkyK and Clockwork?

Oh wait...Sanford and Duc. LOL xD

chaddd

Smash Lord
MVC2 huh? looks like i'll have to bring joel and eddie to this thing :)
Why the hell would you need to do that? I'm going already.

Why would you want to bring Joel and Eddie to a Melee tournament just to have them lose in Marvel 2 to me? haha. Which brings me to my next point.

I will money match ANYONE in MvC2.(This includes Joel and Eddie, Mikey G.)

Get on yo jobs.

Top Bottom