• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Georgia Presents: The Greatest Melee Tourney Since Brawl Came Out, June 7th & 8th!!!

The Alpha Gundam

Smash Champion
**** editing, we need housing too, probably flying in the 5th or 6th.
IF your flying in on the 6th the venue will be open that day for housing and if on the 5th i can get someone to house you guys:)

if I win this tourney sat. i can buy a plane ticket garanteed. just need to know where i should arrive and a ride to the tourney and back to the airport
First post has airport info and let us know your time of arrival so we can pick you up.

georgia people are boring. :(
XD we get that a lot lol

why aren't i on the VIP list yet?
I will update everything 2morrow XD
Rise and shine was an alright Combo Vid;)

-Chad-

Slackerator
I didnt say brawl was balanced though either >_>;;;

Melee isnt balanced either lulz.

nicaboy: I didnt see it, how much? 5-20 dollars.
I am sympathetic with derf though because I still enjoy melee as what it is, but brawl is just overshadowing it now, and it is a far more balanced game than melee, and it does have much depth to it.
*waits for the response of "I just said Brawl was more balanced than melee, not that Brawl was balanced!!"*

:ohwell:......:confused:....

Keta

Smash Journeyman
Brawl isn't nearly as intense as Melee, and that's what gives it most of its fun. Go tell everyone playing Brawl to come to this tournament. >< Sadly, I haven't even been to this board since Brawl's release.. but as soon as I heard about this tournament. I knew I was going. The character addition doesn't make up for the crappy everything else Brawl has. Why spend so long getting good at one game to start playing another that isn't half as entertaining competitively? Melee will always be the better game. Sorry, I've never really said anything about Brawl. It just sort of happened. Yay for this tournament!

Nite

Smash Champion
Keta, sex me.

112- Sorry son, got a teammate now. You'll still get a hug and we'll exchange Starburst for Teddy Grahams like last time.

Smooth Criminal

Da Cheef
NNID
boundless_light

Mike Haze can't read.

Okay. Let's see if you're an image guy:

Your :fox: versus my :shiek:

2/3

=banned

Edit: I got your post. LOL. LET'S GET IT ON, SON.

Smooth Criminal

HiIH

Smash Lord
Mike said:
there's not enough discussion about me going on.

let it commence.
I hear Mike haze is going. Should I care?

What the hell is a "Rise and Shine?"

I don't think his apartment smells of rich mahogany wood, and I really don't think he has any leatherbound books.

Dogysamich

The Designated Hype Man!
BRoomer
doggy sandwich is scurred of me. play me online fool
sunday. I havent been avoi~, hell who am i kidding. You cant fault me for not hunting you down to play brawl. XD

I am not going to this
Cant blame you, we see that you make money playing brawl.

At the same time, i'm also considering not going since mango is coming, and i dont wanna be on the highlight reel like you and the rest of the east coast. XD

Top Bottom