• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Georgia Presents: The Greatest Melee Tourney Since Brawl Came Out, June 7th & 8th!!!

Eggz

Smash Hero
yeah, winning lost you all your respeck nukklez mangar.

sleepy, me mangar and mike will be fine eating ice cream all day until you can pick us up ^^

mikeHAZE

Smash Legend
why isn't anyone discussing this with us.

georgia people are boring. :(

i mean, the guy who made Rise and SHINE, and the guy who made the Fingerbang montage are gonna be there.

NES n00b

Smash Master
Oxford, Mississippi. . . . permanent n00b
i mean, the guy who made Rise and SHINE, and the guy who made the Fingerbang montage are gonna be there.
So? lol you people are terrible anyways.

Maybe YOU TWO are the ones who are boring. But I didn't make "Rise and SHINE" so I might not know what I am talking about. I lam a Smasher from the South anyways so who cares what I think. :)

MarsFool!

Smash Lord
*throws brick at Nes noob*

Im not boring, I just have nothing to say in that conversation. Its sounds pretty gay to me >_>;

Orgy: yes
Bowser: Yes
Gimpyfish+eggz+reflex+bowser+orgy= >_>;

Nite

Smash Champion
I'm gonna have to **** on everyone at this in doubles with a level 9 Ganon if nobody teams with me! Lol

Big_R

Smash Champion
hey this is gonna be fun but Ga move closer to me i don't wanna drive 9 hrs god deezy!

also everyone IM watty and tell him itsa good idea to come.

j00t

Smash Champion
I'm gonna have to **** on everyone at this in doubles with a level 9 Ganon if nobody teams with me! Lol
I.. will... team.. with.. you..? ROFL, j/k. I suck at this game.

Seriously, why don't you team with Chad? :x

Top Bottom