• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Georgia Presents: The Greatest Melee Tourney Since Brawl Came Out, June 7th & 8th!!!

SleepyK

Banned via Administration
o wat prac, you didn't call me!

i was supposed to film the venue...........

Dark Iori Yagami

Smash Lord
Sleepy since you are picking people up you should totally post your numer. *thinking to self yeah so i can steal it and put it in my phone* Oh black panter you to and eggs umm on second thought keep yours. ( thinking again geez that guy and his eggo lol) :093:

BlackPanther

Smash Ace
can i get some money matches?

i'll take mostly anything versus my shiek,luigi, fox (cept gannon vs luigi, thats just mean)

also none versus my marth, it got horrible cause of brawl =(
Drephen I'll mm you 5$ versus any of your good characters. I've never gotten a chance to play you so I figure I do it in a money match lolz.

nicaboy

Smash Champion
: /

Think about it man. This tournament has like... nearly 140 pre-regged right now, all coming for a massive tournament for Smash. Why wouldn't you take that opportunity to play other regions in a video game you love? Especially other regions that you may never see again? :)
your knowledge is truly wise. lol now i think of it im only coming to play everyone its not even about the tournamnet its just to chill and play lol. oh hey come on me and u $1 mm cuz we both broke?

I said real men, not smart men. Haha
tushae my friend. you got me there

i'll take mostly anything versus my shiek,luigi, fox (cept gannon vs luigi, thats just mean)

$3 luigi ditto ok?

The Alpha Gundam

Smash Champion
A couple of things:
The Fees for the tourney have increase so its now $20 for singles and $30 ($15 per) for teams with cash payout going to 4th and 5th place.
so basically its 1st 60%, 2nd 20%, 3rd 10%, 4th 4%, and 5th 3%

A lot of people have asked about housing and yes there will be housing at the venue that Friday starting at 6pm. Of course their are some GA smashers *Smooth and Sleepy for example* who stated that they can house so if you would prefer to stay with them that works also. oh and bring your own sleep gear XD
That is all for now

nicaboy

Smash Champion
A couple of things:
The Fees for the tourney have increase so its now $20 for singles and $30 ($15 per) for teams with cash payout going to 4th and 5th place.
so basically its 1st 60%, 2nd 20%, 3rd 10%, 4th 4%, and 5th 3%

A lot of people have asked about housing and yes there will be housing at the venue that Friday starting at 6pm. Of course their are some GA smashers *Smooth and Sleepy for example* who stated that they can house so if you would prefer to stay with them that works also. oh and bring your own sleep gear XD
That is all for now
ok the fee rise is cool as well as the payout so ya for that.

now regarding housing there if we bring a a sheet and a pillow will that do? can we just sleep in a chair or something?

Gerbil

Smash Champion
Basically, it's the floor unless you stay at someone's house and they have something better to offer. you could try to sleep in a chair, but we didn't see what ones (or at least I didn't see them as we walked lol) would be used.

So, I'd bring like, a padded somethin (sleeping bag) and maybe something to cover with, plus a pillow to be most comfy. :)

Eggz

Smash Hero

i'll take a fox vs luigi?

loser gets to john and buy the other a soda.

ontop of that, 5$ fox ditto?

S0FT

Smash Ace
How is the payout 4th 4% and 5th 3%
Usally you have two 5th places and no 4th place, are they going to play each other for the extra 1% or something?

Gerbil

Smash Champion
How is the payout 4th 4% and 5th 3%
Usally you have two 5th places and no 4th place, are they going to play each other for the extra 1% or something?
1st. 60%
2nd. 20%
3rd. 10%
4th. 4%
5th. 3%
5th. 3%

Total - 100%

:)
EDIT: Jack beat me lawlz. I totally should've read the other posts above me.

NIXN

Smash Apprentice
Whoa holy ****, this is what my fortune cookie said to me, "Traveling to the south will bring you unexpected happiness."

Coincidence? I think not!
Asians are sneaky, they listen to your conversations at their restaurants and write a quick note on a piece of paper and shove it in a cookie. Or it has another meaning and Asians do have a good since of humor.

(Asians have a since of humor like everyone else!)

technoooooooooolooooooooooooogyyyyyyyyyyyy

ill be accepting all 50$ tech skill mms.
by that i mean i want friendlies, and im probably not actually going anymore D=
>_>

saintrage

Smash Cadet
I was not added to the prereq >.< go ahead and at me. i'm also coming from huntsville AL with with moogle and the rest of our crew.

Drephen

Smash Master
Drephen, ill $5 mm you. My fox vs shiek good?
sure thing

Jx31 marth vs shiek $5
Chinesahh fox ditto
anomly shiek ditto $5
Eggm falco vs shiek $5
Carter88 fox vs shiek $5
Blackpanther whatevs $5
nicaboy luigi ditto $3
Eggz - fox ditto $5 luigi vs fox (loser gets to john and buys the other a soda)

anyone else?

also anyone willing to house COK? We like sleep so no STDs for us =)

Alternate275

Smash Journeyman
TGMTSBCO MM List ~ ** UPDATED**

PC Chris - $5 (If he shows up)
Silent Wolf - $5 (If he shows up)
Skler - $1(?)
Gimpyfish - Wanna MM? Link vs Bowser?
Kage - Where's Kage >.>
Jx - Casuals
HiIH - Casuals
Iori - Being used for his combo video

EDIT: Fixed ~ Gimpyfish, letter "F" to be lower cased