• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Georgia Brawl Power Rankings Thread (as of 4/25/2012)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Dynomite

Smash Champion
NNID
GA_Dyno
Ganondorf against Scatt's Snake on Rainbow Cruise.... and then I taunted on my last stock at 150% :awesome:

*ignores fact it was the Rainbow Cruise tourney*
awww man we really wanted to see that "risk it all for the win" sideB on scatt's last stock.

Player-3

Smash Hero
ok people. whats going on??

I went jigglypuff against billy in a tourney match.

any other contenders?
i beat reflex in pools

and it was the only set i won

also, dyno @ ganons side b

if you hit snake in the chest or higher with the side-b he gets slammed down an dies and ganon gets hits by the cypher and lives

B_AWAL

Smash Master
CAN anyone help me get a ride here? I'll pay!!! or does anyone have Green Mario's cell # so I can contact him???

DRN

Smash Lord
CAN anyone help me get a ride here? I'll pay!!! or does anyone have Green Mario's cell # so I can contact him???
Sadly i dont think anyone from GA is going to be able to drive to FL then back to GA then back to FL again to drop u off >.<

GL though seriously i hope u can make it somehow.

Player-3

Smash Hero
any thread thats near the top of the first page of atlantic south and easy to reach = the new ga social thread

milesg2g

Smash Champion
I'd really like a skype call, chat, thread or something where the TO's and helpers could discuss future matters. I see some huge potential for our smash scene, so if you don't have me on skype already hmu Milesg2g. Please add me so we can discuss our future events, me and Flea are thinking of some good stuff for the summer.

DRN

Smash Lord
Now its time to update dat PR
The Following is the PR IMO

Not Considering Inactivity of certain players:

1)BigLou:diddy:
Wins: Kismet, DRN(x2), Micaelis, Scatt(x2), Player-1(x2), Iblis, Player-3,
Loses: Kismet(x3)
OOS Wins: MVD, Reflex, Kadaj, Ryo, Trump, Mink, Crazy Cuban, JMix, Cam, Fyre, Billy, 2link121,

2)Kismet2:metaknight:
Wins: BigLou(x3), Micaelis, 4God, Scatt, NoID, Flea, TGK,
Loses: Scatt, BigLou
OOS Wins: Reflex, Kadaj, Seagull Man, Ed, Jim2K, Kill, archer, stockfield, spade, Ryo, Agate

3)Player-1:diddy:
Wins: Dynomite, Micaelis, DRN, Lucas, Neo-x, MilesG2G
Loses: Dynomite, Micaelis, BigLou(x2)
OOS Wins: Billy, D0N, TheReflexWonder, GDX, Ryo, Kadaj, D-Torr

4)Micaelis:metaknight::wario:
Wins: 4God(x2), Player-1(x2), Scatt, McPP, MilesG2G(x2), Mamba
Loses: 4God, Player-1, DRNx2, BigLou, Kismet2,
OOS Wins: Stingers, Billy, ShaSLAM, AWAL, Agate, Jim2K

5)Scatt:olimar::snake::luigi2:
Wins: DRN, 4God(x2), MilesG2G, Kismet, Ice!?
Loses: Micaelis, Tenki, Biglou(x2), Kismet
OOS Wins: D0N, Huggles, Ebo, Raur, H1N1, D-Torr,

6)Dynomite:wario::olimar:
Wins: Player-1, DRN, Robin, MilesG2G, NoID, Player-3,
Loses: 4God(x2), Player-1, BigLou, McPP, Ice!?,
OOS Wins:Mink, stockfield,

7)4God:dedede:
Wins: Micaelis, DRN, Dynomite(x2), McPP??
Loses: Micaelis, Scatt, Kismet2, Ice!?

8)DRN:zerosuitsamus::metaknight::lucario::falco:
Wins: Micaelis(x2), Saltix(x3), Zeke, LinkQueen, sakul, kaptain (Sadly i cant remember my own past wins)
Loses: BigLou(x10), Player-1, Dynomite, 4God, McPP, Scatt
OOS Wins: Billy, Masky, Trump(x2), Archer, Kill, ShaSlam

9)McPP:wolf::metaknight:
Wins: DRN, Dynomite, ????
Loses: Micaelis, 4God?, ????

10)Ice!?:toonlink::popo:
Wins: 4God, Dynomite, ????
Loses: ????

Although the following players will be prob be off because of inactivity(2 tourneys only)
4God, Ice?!, McPP

People that could possible be considered for the PR are MilesG2G, Player-3, Saltix, and Neo-X.
-MilesG2G: is more consistent then the other 2 named but also more then McPP/Ice?!
-Player-3: doesnt place badly whenever he enters and has recently beaten Billy. Hes just randomly good i guess lol
-Saltix: He is also not that bad and places pretty consistently whenever he comes. At BBC he beat Shaslam and even took a game off of seibrik's mk.
-Neo-x: He is very similar to MilesG2G in which he only loses to PR members but places consistently whenever he attends.

Player-1, Michael, and Scatt issue.
I think player-1 should be 3rd now because of his wins over reflex, kadaj, ryo, and GDX.
I still believe that even though scatt beat calvin Michael should still be above him. Michael has beaten everyone below him except me and also has a positive record vs Player-1 who is above him which shows how consistent he is instate which could easily turn it around and make him 3rd depending on panel. He has also beaten Stingers which should be taken in consideration. Of course the order im talking about is my list and not the current PR. Each of them could easily switch places very easily but this is how i see it.

Dynomite and 4God
Even though i believe 4God had some nice wins his inactivity causes an issue and i believe he should be under dyno because of it. Dyno also has wins that are equal if not a little less but has also been to more tourneys which caused the losses he has that 4God doesnt.

Player-3

Smash Hero
i should be PRed because i do better vs dyno with my falcon than my marth

get on my level

Player-1

Smash Legend
You counted billy as an instate win with biglou instead of OoS. I think BigLou and kismet could still be interchangeable. Also, hasn't Neo X done better and been to more tournaments than saltix? You can add dtorr to my list of OoS wins as well and also you should make a separate category for MMs and put how much it was for because tournament matches>MMs and tournament placings>MMs. You also should be taking into consideration placings as well.

edit: and stop putting yourself so low, it's very obvious you should be above ice and mc p

DRN

Smash Lord
You counted billy as an instate win with biglou instead of OoS. I think BigLou and kismet could still be interchangeable. Also, hasn't Neo X done better and been to more tournaments than saltix? You can add dtorr to my list of OoS wins as well and also you should make a separate category for MMs and put how much it was for because tournament matches>MMs and tournament placings>MMs. You also should be taking into consideration placings as well.

edit: and stop putting yourself so low, it's very obvious you should be above ice and mc p
Lol its just the PR imo so what i put isnt really that important. Alot of spots are interchangeable of course. I still dont think i should really be above those 2. They both have wins over at least 2 PR members whereas i only have one really. The only reason i'd be above them is more activity but i have waaay more loses then anyone else as well. This is also just so the panel can look at and see wins/losses of what i have found. I'm sure there are a lot more that i havent put/havent seen.

Also i dont think tourney placings are necessarily more important then MMs but tourney matches def are. Buut w/e not gonna go into this again.

Yea i guess Neo-X could be added to that list. I just didnt know his info and didnt know how many tourneys he had been to(2-3?).

@Kismet/BigLou: Yes just cause calvin lost to scatt doesnt mean he should be lower but it does sway it more in Lounis' favor imo. Lounis also beat MVD which is a pretty big win of course.

B_AWAL

Smash Master
Kismet beat me also

& I'd say keep Biglou @ 1st due 2 his performance this weekend + the fact that he has ONLY lost 2 Kismet apparently...

Unlike Kismet who has lost 2 various players

milesg2g

Smash Champion
I know you all probably don't even have to think of it after my performance @ BBC. Tbh, it was my worst performance yet lol. The day started out so bad for me, but I'm glad it started anyway lol. After me and Flea couldn't do dubz I sorta didn't care as much. That's still not a john, I've gotta step it up. My main focus this tourney was taking big OoS names, and I think that's why I didn't think too much about my pool Matches.

Gadiel_VaStar

Smash Champion
NNID
GadielVaStar
Now its time to update dat PR
The Following is the PR IMO

Not Considering Inactivity of certain players:

1)BigLou:diddy:
Wins: Kismet, DRN(x2), Micaelis, Scatt(x2), Player-1(x2), Iblis, Player-3,
Loses: Kismet(x3)
OOS Wins: MVD, Reflex, Kadaj, Ryo, Trump, Mink, Crazy Cuban, JMix, Cam, Fyre, Billy, 2link121,

2)Kismet2:metaknight::falco:
Wins: BigLou(x3), Micaelis, 4God, Scatt, NoID, Flea, TGK,
Loses: Scatt, BigLou
OOS Wins: Reflex, Kadaj, Seagull Man, Ed, Jim2K, Kill, archer, stockfield, spade, Ryo, Agate

3)Player-1:diddy:
Wins: Dynomite, Micaelis, DRN, Lucas, Neo-x, MilesG2G
Loses: Dynomite, Micaelis, BigLou(x2)
OOS Wins: Billy, D0N, TheReflexWonder, GDX, Ryo, Kadaj, D-Torr

4)Micaelis:metaknight::wario:
Wins: 4God(x2), Player-1(x2), Scatt, McPP, MilesG2G(x2), Mamba
Loses: 4God, Player-1, DRNx2, BigLou, Kismet2,
OOS Wins: Stingers, Billy, ShaSLAM, AWAL, Agate, Jim2K

5)Scatt:olimar::snake::luigi2:
Wins: DRN, 4God(x2), MilesG2G, Kismet, Ice!?
Loses: Micaelis, Tenki, Biglou(x2), Kismet
OOS Wins: D0N, Huggles, Ebo, Raur, H1N1, D-Torr,

6)Dynomite:wario::olimar:
Wins: Player-1, DRN, Robin, MilesG2G, NoID, Player-3,
Loses: 4God(x2), Player-1, BigLou, McPP, Ice!?,
OOS Wins:Mink, stockfield,

7)4God:dedede:
Wins: Micaelis, DRN, Dynomite(x2), McPP??
Loses: Micaelis, Scatt, Kismet2, Ice!?

8)McPP:wolf::metaknight:
Wins: DRN, Dynomite, ????
Loses: Micaelis, 4God?, ????

9)Ice!?:toonlink::popo:
Wins: 4God, Dynomite, ????
Loses: ????

10)DRN:zerosuitsamus::143:
Wins: Micaelis(x2), Saltix(x3), Zeke, LinkQueen, sakul, kaptain (Sadly i cant remember my own past wins)
Loses: BigLou(x10), Player-1, Dynomite, 4God, McPP, Scatt
OOS Wins: Billy, Masky, Trump(x2), Archer, Kill, ShaSlam

Although the following players will be prob be off because of inactivity(2 tourneys only)
4God, Ice?!, McPP
I do think they should be above me though

People that could possible be considered for the PR are MilesG2G, Player-3, and Saltix.
-MilesG2G: is more consistent then the other 2 named but also more then McPP/Ice?!
-Player-3: doesnt place badly whenever he enters and has recently beaten Billy. Hes just randomly good i guess lol
-Saltix: He is also not that bad and places pretty consistently whenever he comes. At BBC he beat Shaslam and even took a game off of seibrik's mk.

Player-1, Michael, and Scatt issue.
I think player-1 should be 3rd now because of his wins over reflex, kadaj, ryo, and GDX.
I still believe that even though scatt beat calvin Michael should still be above him. Michael has beaten everyone below him except me and also has a positive record vs Player-1 who is above him which shows how consistent he is instate. He has also beaten Stingers which should be taken in consideration. Of course the order im talking about is my list and not the current PR. Each of them could easily switch places very easily but this is how i see it.
Nah, you should keep McPP & Ice on there, I saw Ice play @ Awa--that dude is good, and McPP made aib ladder playoffs--doesn't really count but is still a good job; even if they are slightly inactive, you should give them time this summer to prove their rankings, but since they probably have already beaten better players than the 3 you suggested, and the list should be skill + active, but 2 tourneys inactive is not that bad IMO.

Also, I think a good idea would be to follow Socal's list and have a previously ranked player list for GA's power ranking if that ever happens..it would be like a list of history--kinda like a hall of fame in some sense. Ex: http://allisbrawl.com/group.aspx?id=10313

I know yall are gonna beat me down cause I haven't even been to a GA tourney yet, lol--but I will this summer, I plan to be active.

Saltix

Smash Lord
Who all plans to upload BBC vids?
I know I saved a few replays, I wanted to get them uploaded :/

kismet2

Smash Ace
yeah i think lou should stay at first and take falco off for me i use way more mk now and my falco is garbage

BigLøu

Smash Lord
When michael and luis get online I'd be happy to start the discussion.

Btw calvin I don't know anymore who will be first LOL but we will see.

Player-3

Smash Hero
i should be first

because i 3 stocked kingtoon in a money match with my falcon

its true

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom