• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Georgia Brawl Power Rankings Thread (as of 4/25/2012)

Status
Not open for further replies.

milesg2g

Smash Champion
our PR would be really hype if we went with my That 70's Show theme. Or anything I suggest for that matter lol.

Scatz

Smash Champion
You know Chas, you're pretty damn active after saying you were going to quit smash.

:phone:

DRN

Smash Lord
our PR would be really hype if we went with my That 70's Show theme. Or anything I suggest for that matter lol.
Everyone lets ignore Miles until he goes to more tourneys and shows what hes got :afrainbo: <3

You know Chas, you're pretty damn active after saying you were going to quit smash.

Yea i've told everyone to ignore me when i say it in the future because im dumb. I love our community and im still not even close to #1 yet.... But if i cant do that then i'll quit once i even my record w/ Lounis

Scatz

Smash Champion
Lmao, by the time you get your record back to even vs Lou, we'll all be old farts.

milesg2g

Smash Champion
Everyone lets ignore Miles until he goes to more tourneys and shows what hes got :afrainbo: <3

Yea i've told everyone to ignore me when i say it in the future because im dumb. I love our community and im still not even close to #1 yet.... But if i cant do that then i'll quit once i even my record w/ Lounis

Wutttttttttttttttttttttttttt I've been to the last 2 SALT's and plan to go to more D:

I just can't do OoS because I don't have a job =/

DRN

Smash Lord
Wutttttttttttttttttttttttttt I've been to the last 2 SALT's and plan to go to more D:

I just can't do OoS because I don't have a job =/
Lol im just playin. But really lets ignore Miles as a motive for him :afrainbo:

Saki-

Reset Project
NNID
iTasya
So if I were to go down to that BBC (Player-1 made up the name amirite?) who is down for MMs or epic friendlies?
I expect them at least from Player-1 and Micaelis (since for some reason I can always arrange them but never do them against this guy)

TheReflexWonder

Wonderful!
BRoomer
NNID
TheReflexWonder
3DS FC
2492-4449-2771
So if I were to go down to that BBC (Player-1 made up the name amirite?) who is down for MMs or epic friendlies?
I expect them at least from Player-1 and Micaelis (since for some reason I can always arrange them but never do them against this guy)
I'll play you. :D

Saki-

Reset Project
NNID
iTasya
Didn't think you cared for playing Swordsmen haha. Sure does $5 sound all right?

Saki-

Reset Project
NNID
iTasya
Well obv you're going to want to play Kadaj as well. lol

I expect a "This is what you did wrong and what you need to improve on" after it though. Since I'm losing.

Player-1

Smash Legend
I wouldn't cone up with a name as bad as booty butt cheeks, i was dyno and turtl and in down to play you

BigLøu

Smash Lord
I'm ok with having me,luis and michael for panelists for the next list.

I am also for an eventual merge of prs between ga/al, assuming more people are willing to travel to each state.

Zatchiel

a little slice of heaven 🍰
NNID
Zatchiel
Switch FC
SW-0915-4119-3504
We should play at this. I've only been able to play you on Wifi, and we know how that went :glare:

DRN

Smash Lord
Micaelis isnt going. And ya Dyno thought of the name while we were eating Pho

I'll mm u for $5-10

Micaelis

Smash Journeyman
NNID
MicaelisX
My sister's graduation is that day and I'm going to attend since she's getting her PhD and invited me. I might still see if I can somehow go near the end maybe but most likely I will not be attending. I also need to talk to Terrance and Lou soon so call me either of you two...

Saki-

Reset Project
NNID
iTasya
I want in on this. That swordguy sucks

Man just jellous because he didnt come up with it first.
Noted

We should play at this. I've only been able to play you on Wifi, and we know how that went :glare:
Oh yes the joys of Wi-Fi Marth. It's why I hate Wi-Fi and despise playing on it.

But sure we can play at this

Micaelis isnt going. And ya Dyno thought of the name while we were eating Pho

I'll mm u for $5-10
lol as if I'd want to play TurTL.

Nah <3 I'll MM you as well

what about me
What about you?

Oh and show this Bama boy how to use Marth cuz we don't know how it works over here
:teeth:

Micaelis

Smash Journeyman
NNID
MicaelisX
Turns out I might be at BBC but no one acknowledged my post in the thread so I'll post it here. I should be able to arrive for friendlies actually around 5-6 pm I'll show up. If doubles lasts until then I'll enter Singles but prob won't.

I'll MM you Kola if you still want too.

I think I'm going to try to put serious work into my D3 and Wario though because I still see some potential and have fun playing them. Also M.2.K said my Wario was better than my MK lololol. Prob because I actually almost beat him with my Wario most of the time we played in bracket.

DRN

Smash Lord
Turns out I might be at BBC but no one acknowledged my post in the thread so I'll post it here. I should be able to arrive for friendlies actually around 5-6 pm I'll show up. If doubles lasts until then I'll enter Singles but prob won't.

I think I'm going to try to put serious work into my D3 and Wario though because I still see some potential and have fun playing them. Also M.2.K said my Wario was better than my MK lololol. Prob because I actually almost beat him with my Wario most of the time we played in bracket.
Awesome glad ur gonna be able to come ;D. Teach me the wario match up. Me and Dyno dont like playing each other

Saki-

Reset Project
NNID
iTasya

Yay

But I want to play your DK some too. I mean Marth vs DK should be like one of two matchups you should enjoy playing imo. (I hate it though)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom