• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Georgia Brawl Power Rankings Thread (as of 4/25/2012)

Status
Not open for further replies.

milesg2g

Smash Champion
Y did you put yourself so low? Also OoS wins I beat Billy, I beat you at the Athens tournament as well as dyno. I beat miles at the first SALT. I beat don OoS at atl revival.

I don't think ice should be ranked at all since he hasnt came to many tournaments, I'd put miles over him, the same could be said for McP. Kismet should go back over Lounis becausevofvthe results.
I've been to just as many, but Ice has beaten PR members =/. The only reason I thing I should be over Ice, is because Ice'll only attend ATL tourney's not just regular GA tourney's. But I def, think he's a talented player as well as the other Decatur members lol. The same can sorta be said about McP except he's still in school and should be out this summer, so I can imagine him being more active than Ice. I'm hopefully getting a job soon, and not even w/o a job I think my dad will be funding me for my future tourney's unless it's like OoS.

McPP and Ice have been to at least 2 tourneys which is about the same as Miles. Miles has also never beaten a PR member(this season). Im going off just this seasons results. I dont know their exact wins/loses but will find out McPP's soon. They are both just not very active on the boards. O ya and i forgot Ice also beat Dyno.

I put myself so low because i havent done squat this season cept give wins lol. I like 10 because it was encourage me to do a lot better next season instate. I mean this season my lowest placing was 7th which only happened once. Other then that ive always made top 5.

Edited My post and yea Calvin should be 1 i thought i did that but i guess i forgot.

How can you put yourself that low? lolol. No such thing as luck you foo. Our PR 3-4 spot is so hard to decide if you're a panelist lol. That must suck lool. But I mean like P-1,Mic, and Scatt all could be 3rd imo and then it's just like who goes 4th out of them depending on who actually gets the 3rd spot? and if that's the case it's safe to say I only lose to nominated 3rd best in GA.

DRN

Smash Lord
@Miles- 3rd clearly goes to Micaelis and Player-1 this season. Both of them have defeated more people then scatt has and Micaelis beat Scatt in the head to head. Activity doesnt really matter for the next season. If we went off of that then we cant be sure to even put Micaelis on because who knows how long his break is gonna be.

milesg2g

Smash Champion
@Miles- 3rd clearly goes to Micaelis and Player-1 this season. Both of them have defeated more people then scatt has and Micaelis beat Scatt in the head to head. Activity doesnt really matter for the next season. If we went off of that then we cant be sure to even put Micaelis on because who knows how long his break is gonna be.

Ok so Scatt def. 4th. And P1 be 3rd because Mic taken a break? Or P1 3rd, Mic 4th, Scatt 5th?

DRN

Smash Lord
WTF, your wins our fine for top 6
Lol the only good instate wins i have are against Micaelis. I mean those r good wins but its only 2 wins against the same person. Everyone above me pretty much has better wins(mainly because they beat me). Its k though cause next season ima step it up w/ my :zerosuitsamus: and :random:

@Miles- Scatt Def 5th atm unless he beats top 2. Michael will be ranked either 3rd or 4th. It depends on how player-1 does at BBC. His break will not effect his placing for this season.

DRN

Smash Lord
Reposting this for the next page with some changes.

PR IMO atm although i dont think BBC is gonna change it much.
Ive also listed EVERY win each person has that i know of. If anyone else wants to add anything tell me and i'll update it.

1)Kismet2:metaknight::falco:
Wins: BigLou(x3), Micaelis, 4God, Scatt, NoID
Loses: BigLou
OOS Wins: Reflex, Kadaj, Seagull Man, Ed, Jim2K, Kill,

2)BigLou:diddy:
Wins: Kismet, DRN, Micaelis, Scatt(x2), Player-1, Iblis,
Loses: Kismet(x3)
OOS Wins: Kadaj, Reflex, Trump, Crazy Cuban, JMix, Cam

3)Micaelis:metaknight::wario:
Wins: 4God(x2), Player-1(x2), Scatt, McPP, MilesG2G(x2), Mamba
Loses: 4God, Player-1, DRNx2, BigLou, Kismet2,
OOS Wins: Stingers, Billy, ShaSLAM, AWAL, Agate, Jim2K

4)Player-1:diddy:
Wins: Dynomite, Micaelis, DRN, Lucas, Neo-x, MilesG2G
Loses: Dynomite, Micaelis, BigLou
OOS Wins: Billy, D0N

5)Scatt:olimar::snake::luigi2:
Wins: DRN, 4God, MilesG2G
Loses: Micaelis, Tenki
OOS Wins: D0N, Huggles

6)4God:dedede:
Wins: Micaelis, DRN, Dynomite(x2), McPP??
Loses: Micaelis, Scatt, Kismet2, Ice!?

7)Dynomite:wario:
Wins: Player-1, DRN, Robin
Loses: 4God(x2), Player-1, BigLou, McPP, Ice!?

8)McPP:wolf::metaknight:
Wins: DRN, Dynomite, ????
Loses: Micaelis, 4God?, ????

9)Ice!?:toonlink::popo:
Wins: 4God, Dynomite, ????
Loses: ????

10)DRN:zerosuitsamus::143:
Wins: Micaelis(x2), Saltix(x2), Zeke, LinkQueen, (Sadly i cant remember my own past wins)
Loses: BigLou(x10), Player-1, Dynomite, 4God, McPP, Scatt
OOS Wins: Billy, Masky, Trump(x2), Archer

Player-1

Smash Legend
I didnt realize were counting MMs in which case I beat 4god. Also MMs shouldn't be weighed the same as tournament matches. IMO it goes tournament placings>who beat who>mms. Honestly I don't take mms as seriously unless it's 10+ dollars otherwise I use it to try new things out and see how it works. In the end a win is a win, but I'm just saying that it shouldn't becweighed nearly the same as mms

DRN

Smash Lord
I didnt realize were counting MMs in which case I beat 4god. Also MMs shouldn't be weighed the same as tournament matches. IMO it goes tournament placings>who beat who>mms. Honestly I don't take mms as seriously unless it's 10+ dollars otherwise I use it to try new things out and see how it works. In the end a win is a win, but I'm just saying that it shouldn't becweighed nearly the same as mms
They arent weighed as much but it still counts a good bit especially if u guys are in a tie 1-1. MM's count if they are $5+. Was urs w/ 4God $5+? Because i thought 4God only did $1 MM's at momocon

Also How it goes for the most part
Who Beat Who in tourney/Who lost to who
$5+ MM's
Tourney Placings

Tourney placings arent very important at all actually for PRs. I mean they show some merit but people could always get bracket *****/super lucky in bracket. Like i remember that college tourney a random made top 3 because me, rayku, and Lounis were all on the same side of the bracket. For example if they were then i'd prob be top 4 because i have only made lower then 5th once and i have gone to more tourneys then a majority of the PR. Another example is lets say i always beat PR members first round but i always get close to last because i keep losing to lounis in winners and calvin in losers. Does this mean i shouldnt be on the PR because my placings suck? No, they only lack because i lose to our top 2 in winners and losers.

Player-1

Smash Legend
When it's some random tournament then obv placings don't count as much, but I'd think placings count the most after all that's what power rankings are suppose to measure

DRN

Smash Lord
When it's some random tournament then obv placings don't count as much, but I'd think placings count the most after all that's what power rankings are suppose to measure
Yea Power Rankings are meant to tell who does the best and who is the best in each state but that doesnt always necessarily mean placings take the most priority. I guarantee almost every PR looks at who beats who before they look at specific tourney placings. Otherwise i just may be 4th instead of you considering i believe you have only outplaced me in 1 tourney :troll:

Player-1

Smash Legend
I've definitely placed better than you in the majority of tournaments that ice went to this season.

If tournament placings aren't showing who is better then they're not really doing there meant to

DRN

Smash Lord
I've definitely placed better than you in the majority of tournaments that ice went to this season.

If tournament placings aren't showing who is better then they're not really doing there meant to
To a majority of the tourneys that ice went to? Whats ice got to do with it lol
Actually i think we've only been to 2 tourneys together and i placed higher at the more important/larger one(SALT2) :troll:

Just messin around of course but i still dont believe tourney placings are nearly as important as who beat who. Also looking at records against each other is more accurate then taking just placings.

Gadiel_VaStar

Smash Champion
NNID
GadielVaStar
Interesting, looks like a good PR. I saw ICE play @ Awa, he was crazy fast w/ good reactions. Hopefully I can come to one of these tourneys soon.

DRN

Smash Lord
Interesting, looks like a good PR. I saw ICE play @ Awa, he was crazy fast w/ good reactions. Hopefully I can come to one of these tourneys soon.
Lol of course its not complete yet but thats just the PR IMO. The panel will make it more accurate

DRN

Smash Lord
McPee is legit afaik. Same with Ice. Then again, I don't matter, lol.

The... horror... Please tell me that this icon represents Solo Popo.
Nope ice climbers :oneeye:

He uses them quite often as well

Gonna continue this one last time at least~
[collapse=My PR]
PR IMO atm although i dont think BBC is gonna change it much.
Ive also listed EVERY win each person has that i know of. If anyone else wants to add anything tell me and i'll update it.

1)Kismet2:metaknight::falco:
Wins: BigLou(x3), Micaelis, 4God, Scatt, NoID
Loses: BigLou
OOS Wins: Reflex, Kadaj, Seagull Man, Ed, Jim2K, Kill,

2)BigLou:diddy:
Wins: Kismet, DRN, Micaelis, Scatt(x2), Player-1, Iblis,
Loses: Kismet(x3)
OOS Wins: Kadaj, Reflex, Trump, Crazy Cuban, JMix, Cam

3)Micaelis:metaknight::wario:
Wins: 4God(x2), Player-1(x2), Scatt, McPP, MilesG2G(x2), Mamba
Loses: 4God, Player-1, DRNx2, BigLou, Kismet2,
OOS Wins: Stingers, Billy, ShaSLAM, AWAL, Agate, Jim2K

4)Player-1:diddy:
Wins: Dynomite, Micaelis, DRN, Lucas, Neo-x, MilesG2G
Loses: Dynomite, Micaelis, BigLou
OOS Wins: Billy, D0N

5)Scatt:olimar::snake::luigi2:
Wins: DRN, 4God, MilesG2G
Loses: Micaelis, Tenki
OOS Wins: D0N, Huggles

6)4God:dedede:
Wins: Micaelis, DRN, Dynomite(x2), McPP??
Loses: Micaelis, Scatt, Kismet2, Ice!?

7)Dynomite:wario:
Wins: Player-1, DRN, Robin
Loses: 4God(x2), Player-1, BigLou, McPP, Ice!?

8)McPP:wolf::metaknight:
Wins: DRN, Dynomite, ????
Loses: Micaelis, 4God?, ????

9)Ice!?:toonlink::popo:
Wins: 4God, Dynomite, ????
Loses: ????

10)DRN:zerosuitsamus::143:
Wins: Micaelis(x2), Saltix(x2), Zeke, LinkQueen, (Sadly i cant remember my own past wins)
Loses: BigLou(x10), Player-1, Dynomite, 4God, McPP, Scatt
OOS Wins: Billy, Masky, Trump(x2), Archer
[/collapse]

M.C. Pee-Pants

Smash Journeyman
Wins micalies (2x) DRDN(2x) Dyno,

Losses Micalies 4GODm Billy,Kismet 2, Reflex ,Elev8 ,DRDN Correy the DDD user I think that was his name

OOS wins George

Thats all I can really remember for now

DRN

Smash Lord
Wins micalies (2x) DRDN(2x) Dyno,

Losses Micalies 4GODm Billy,Kismet 2, Reflex ,Elev8 ,DRDN Correy the DDD user I think that was his name

OOS wins George

Thats all I can really remember for now
Im DRN and u've only beaten me once and im pretty sure u've never beaten Micaelis this season. These are only wins and loses of this season starting from Feb pretty much. So what recent wins do u have?

M.C. Pee-Pants

Smash Journeyman
Im DRN and u've only beaten me once and im pretty sure u've never beaten Micaelis this season. These are only wins and loses of this season starting from Feb pretty much. So what recent wins do u have?
Oh I was posting my past winnings and loses I thought that was the idea so pretty much Iv only lost to billy and mic so the original was right then

Saltix

Smash Lord
so unless I straight up **** some PR members at BBC and place really well, I wont make it on the PR :(

TheReflexWonder

Wonderful!
BRoomer
NNID
TheReflexWonder
3DS FC
2492-4449-2771
I don't drink coffee, and I have no idea what you're talking about. Can you take a picture?

Also, Chas, you beat Stingers at the second G6. That counts for a lot.

DRN

Smash Lord
I don't drink coffee, and I have no idea what you're talking about. Can you take a picture?

Also, Chas, you beat Stingers at the second G6. That counts for a lot.
I didnt go to the second G6 lol. I beat Stingers at the first one and Micaelis beat him at the second one. Also sadly me beating Stingers didnt count for me much last season

My zss has been slackin :/

Reflex will u be a panelist if its fine w/ Lounis? U'd be the least biased and have played pretty much everyone on our PR. Ur also practically GA <3

DRN

Smash Lord
GA/AL should just merge, im tellin ya
AL hasnt come to our state in months......besides Reflex and Billy of course. There really is no point.

I just want Reflex as a panelist. I think Lounis, Reflex, and Michael would be a super legit panel.

DRN

Smash Lord
I would be honored to do so if everyone else approved.
Well i approve and obv i am everyone :143: lol

But seriously atm there is like no hype for this PR so i dont think people will mind if we replace Jamaal w/ u haha. No offense Jamaal but ur not very active besides on the boards ;o.

But yea i would like there to be at least 3 panelists that are active in our community and have a base of where they would place everyone(off of results of course). Also people not being biased would be awesome.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom