• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Georgia Brawl Power Rankings Thread (as of 4/25/2012)

Status
Not open for further replies.

milesg2g

Smash Champion
It's good to hear that no ones "pocket" character can take down a PR'd player's normal- nvm this has happened before lol

Dynomite

Smash Champion
NNID
GA_Dyno
Isn't D3 vs Wario like 100:30 D3? lol
He went Olimar. Idk the match up for that but its def not bad for olimar.
It's good to hear that no ones "pocket" character can take down a PR'd player's normal- nvm this has happened before lol
I went on and off oli/wario depending on the stage.

Both my olimar and my wario put up a fight against 4god.

My olimar took a few games and so did my wario. In the end, my own stupidity cost me the set.

Nevertheless 4god, you have my love.

DRN

Smash Lord
Vahe plays Olimar as a second. U just dont see it often because he loves wario to much.

Saltix

Smash Lord
I'm returning to the hyperbrawlic time chamber this week to retrieve my lucario.
:wario: isnt just cutting it anymore

milesg2g

Smash Champion
oh no lol.

btw, I'm confused on like who lives where and stuff. Does Reflex live in GA now? and does Billy go to Auburn state but live in GA? please confirm these things ;_;

DRN

Smash Lord
I am the best Lucario
Nope. Ur the 15th best mk in GA though ;D <3

oh no lol.

btw, I'm confused on like who lives where and stuff. Does Reflex live in GA now? and does Billy go to Auburn state but live in GA? please confirm these things ;_;
Billy lives at Auburn during the school year and comes back during summer i believe

Reflex lives in AL but goes to school in GA

milesg2g

Smash Champion
Hmm I see.

I've been seeing improvement in many people.

I'm really interested in the following:

Hero
Neo-X
Ryan
Hugglz (His Wario seems really legit)
McP
Charlie Sheen

I can't think of any others off the top of my head atm

Huggles828

Aimin' to Misbehave
NNID
Huggles828
I'm really interested in the following:

Hero
Neo-X
Ryan
Hugglz (His Wario seems really legit)
McP
Charlie Sheen
NOOOOOO that's not the character I want people to see as legit, haha. But thanks, I've been considering using either Wario or Diddy for Link's hardest matchups like MK and Falco (it just happens there are a good number of Warios and Diddys in Georgia already). BTW, I hear that Miles guy has a pretty good MK too:awesome:

I don't know if I should technically be on this list even if I was good enough since I'm from South Carolina. I certainly wouldn't mind an honorable mention though since SC doesn't have a PR, haha.

Dynomite

Smash Champion
NNID
GA_Dyno
NOOOOOO that's not the character I want people to see as legit, haha. But thanks, I've been considering using either Wario or Diddy for Link's hardest matchups like MK and Falco (it just happens there are a good number of Warios and Diddys in Georgia already). BTW, I hear that Miles guy has a pretty good MK too:awesome:

I don't know if I should technically be on this list even if I was good enough since I'm from South Carolina. I certainly wouldn't mind an honorable mention though since SC doesn't have a PR, haha.
Honorable mention: this guy survives wario fsmashes at 200% with link

milesg2g

Smash Champion
Neo X should def be ranked I feel, McP on the other hand is weird. Like McP does good when he shows up, but he's never too sure if he can make a tourney. I'm afraid his attendance might keep him back =/. Hopefully, I'm wrong but that seems to be the case for him. He's graduating this year I think so he should be more active in the summer I think. P3 is good too. I only wanna be ranked because of the PR graphic lol so cool

Player-1

Smash Legend
I think P3 is good enough, he just has to do good at one more tournament to prove himself, he placed pretty badly at SALT2, but he did good at another tournament this season, but I forgot which, so I think one more tournament placing that's good can solidify it for him

Scatz

Smash Champion
@zatch:
Wouldn't change much. I have no results and won't have any until I possibly graduate at the end if the year. My skills are pretty washed up too.

@miles: that's how the pr went when I was ranked. I always placed 13th but only lost to pr players.

DRN

Smash Lord
Yeah true, but isn't it more about wins and losses when it comes to the PR? Or just placing?
Both but mainly they look at wins and losses. For example if I lost to Lounis in winners round 1 then lost to Calvin round 2 in losers and placed last place then it wouldnt look that bad on me because i lost to # 1 & 2.

milesg2g

Smash Champion
@zatch:
Wouldn't change much. I have no results and won't have any until I possibly graduate at the end if the year. My skills are pretty washed up too.

@miles: that's how the pr went when I was ranked. I always placed 13th but only lost to pr players.

Yeah I only lose to Rank players it seems. And the same one's also lol.

Like when I usually lose to P1, and Mic. That's just how it goes. Like Mic will send me to LB and then I'll lose to P1 later in bracket. For the first time I had to play Scatt which was interesting. I also take games off when I play ranked players.

Player-3

Smash Hero
i lose to everyone so i never get to play anyone ranked

but at least i don't lose to level 9 jigglypuffs

Rayku

Smash Lord
I'd totally be ranked (in all seriousness)

Teams is all I ever enter and I always get top 3 LOL

My teammates rock

Rayku

Smash Lord
I don't come to tournies because Brawl sucks and no one good ever wants to team with me LOL

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom