• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Georgia Brawl Power Rankings Thread (as of 4/25/2012)

Status
Not open for further replies.

DRN

Smash Lord
Might be the 15th* (cough), but I am the original MK and none of you can take that from me
I'm pretty sure Tim was the first mk main or he was at least an mk player before u.

U guys should do an update... like soon lol
lol why? GA is super slow about updates. Also we prob wont update until at least BBC is over.

Player-3

Smash Hero
albys going to bbc?

hype

also i'm getting 2nd in that luigi only tourney

(only to luigi himself, obv)

*****s don't even know about my misfires

don't even KNOW

Dynomite

Smash Champion
NNID
GA_Dyno
albys going to bbc?

hype

also i'm getting 2nd in that luigi only tourney

(only to biglou luigi himself, obv)

*****s don't even know about my misfires

don't even KNOW
dawg this aint melee!!

-fixed, but it wasn't necessary because they're the same person.

Saltix

Smash Lord
I'm pretty sure Tim was the first mk main or he was at least an mk player before u.

lol why? GA is super slow about updates. Also we prob wont update until at least BBC is over.
I started using MK as a 2nd in October 2008, but didn't the official decision to "main" him til January 09, around the same time Tim did
COME AT ME BRO

If BBC is used in the update, how many tourneys will be used for PR calculation?

DRN

Smash Lord
I know it's not accurate or confirmed, but I love making PR Graphics lol. So here's my version

Lol i actually like this graphic better then some in the past ppl have thrown out. Cept miles u must hate me cause u always give me crap ppl :[.

I wanted Jackie!

Anyways my personal PR list
1)Lounis/Calvin
2)Calvin/Lounis
3)Player-1/Micaelis
4)Player-1/Micaelis
5)Scatt
6)4God
7)Dynomite!
8)McPP
9)Ice?!(or Ice!?)
10)DRN ;D

Although im prob 8th i want to be 10th. Actual spots will be secure after Lounis plays calvin once more and if player-1 wins or losses to anyone on the PR at BBC. Btw this season i think i should pretty much just have zss next to my name unless u wanna add all my extras. I have used Falco, Marth, Mk about the same and will be using Lucario more very soon. Or we can have :random: next to my name after zss cause that'd look legit lol

@Miles- I'd put u on there if u had beaten any PR members.
@Neo-x- Same as above

milesg2g

Smash Champion
Lol and i wanted to be 8th =\
My cpu is so *** man sorry, I wanted to rearrange some things,but i love the way it looks lol

Btw who has ice/mcp beaten?
Just curious.

I always lose to billy,mic,p1

DRN

Smash Lord
Lol and i wanted to be 8th =\
My cpu is so *** man sorry, I wanted to rearrange some things,but i love the way it looks lol

Btw who has ice/mcp beaten?
Ice beat 4God
McPP beat me and dyno

I've lost to like everyone this season though lol

The only notable ppl ive beaten are Micaelis in 2 sets, Billy, Masky, and Trump.
I've lost to like Dyno, Player-1, McPP, Scatt, 4God, and Lounis.

Edit: @Miles- Doesnt matter who ur losing to if u dont beat anybody in our top 8 atm. Well u'd prob be PR'd if the last 2 hadnt beaten PR members.

milesg2g

Smash Champion
Ice beat 4God
McPP beat me and dyno

I've lost to like everyone this season though lol

The only notable ppl ive beaten are Micaelis in 2 sets, Billy, Masky, and Trump.
I've lost to like Dyno, Player-1, McPP, Scatt, 4God, and Lounis.

Edit: @Miles- Doesnt matter who ur losing to if u dont beat anybody in our top 8 atm. Well u'd prob be PR'd if the last 2 hadnt beaten PR members.

Ice is really talented, as well as McP. But as far as our ranking system goes, I don't think he'll be too consistent. I don't think he can travel to ******* for all our tourney's because of rides. The Decatur 7 is playing MvC3 now so he can't travel that much =/. I also, beat most of the Decatur 7 the small time I was there. This is what I mean, about seperate PR's. If Decatur does start, playing smash heavy again they'll probably only throw tourney's close to themselves and barely attend ours unless it's like BBC Big.

Also did they win at that convention? was it best of 2? or just 1 game? because AWA was gay to like everyone w/ 1 game lol

DRN

Smash Lord
Ice is really talented, as well as McP. But as far as our ranking system goes, I don't think he'll be too consistent. I don't think he can travel to ******* for all our tourney's because of rides. The Decatur 7 is playing MvC3 now so he can't travel that much =/. I also, beat most of the Decatur 7 the small time I was there. This is what I mean, about seperate PR's. If Decatur does start, playing smash heavy again they'll probably only throw tourney's close to themselves and barely attend ours unless it's like BBC Big.

Also did they win at that convention? was it best of 2? or just 1 game? because AWA was gay to like everyone w/ 1 game lol
Yes this is true but it doesnt matter if they will be able to come consistently next season its how they do THIS season because its THIS seasons PR. Sadly this is just the way it goes. Also u cant compare playing them in friendlies with tourney. Some ppl play soo much better in tourney then in friendlies. I know i personally play waaay better in tourney. If for some reason Lounis decided not to use them i dont see anyone else that could take their place and it'd be top 8 again. I cant really suggest u since u yourself havent been very active either. We will not have seperate PRs though that'd be ********. We barely have enough exceptional players for a top 8, no offense to others.

Ima make a post soon for the panel listing all wins and losses i know of. Also i think we need to create a new panel because atm i believe Lounis is the only active one. Michael is on hiatus for who knows how long(hopefully he comes back soon) and Jamaal is Jamaal <3.

Atm Lounis is for sure on the Panel but i think we should also add Reflex if hes up to it. Hes pretty active in our community and understands the skills of our players. 3rd person idk. I'd like michael if he plays but i'd prefer someone active.

milesg2g

Smash Champion
Yes this is true but it doesnt matter if they will be able to come consistently next season its how they do THIS season because its THIS seasons PR. Sadly this is just the way it goes. Also u cant compare playing them in friendlies with tourney. Some ppl play soo much better in tourney then in friendlies. I know i personally play waaay better in tourney. If for some reason Lounis decided not to use them i dont see anyone else that could take their place and it'd be top 8 again. I cant really suggest u since u yourself havent been very active either. We will not have seperate PRs though that'd be ********. We barely have enough exceptional players for a top 8, no offense to others.

Ima make a post soon for the panel listing all wins and losses i know of. Also i think we need to create a new panel because atm i believe Lounis is the only active one. Michael is on hiatus for who knows how long(hopefully he comes back soon) and Jamaal is Jamaal <3.

Atm Lounis is for sure on the Panel but i think we should also add Reflex if hes up to it. Hes pretty active in our community and understands the skills of our players. 3rd person idk. I'd like michael if he plays but i'd prefer someone active.
Yeah I understand, I only brought up my losses to show that, unlike our previous season we actually have people that won't lose to unranked people. So it's consistent, and we can actually have a 9th and 10th.

Also, I intend to be at many future tourneys. GA's gonna be on fire this summer.

DRN

Smash Lord
Yeah I understand, I only brought up my losses to show that, unlike our previous season we actually have people that won't lose to unranked people. So it's consistent, and we can actually have a 9th and 10th.

Also, I intend to be at many future tourneys. GA's gonna be on fire this summer.
Miles beat someone on our PR and u'll be idealistic for our PR. No Joke. I mean i'd prob prefer to have u more then them anyway because u plan on coming more often. I'd be all in for McPP to be on the PR before if his name wasnt Mc Pee Pants....lmao

milesg2g

Smash Champion
Miles beat someone on our PR and u'll be idealistic for our PR. No Joke. I mean i'd prob prefer to have u more then them anyway because u plan on coming more often. I'd be all in for McPP to be on the PR before if his name wasnt Mc Pee Pants....lmao
Yeah, McP mad good. Just call him McP and you're straight lol. I really hope I do well @ BBC to prove my skill.

Player-1

Smash Legend
McP would definitely be on the PR if he came to more tourneys, I think that i could be a viable panelist if we need more, I'm actually doing stuff for GA brawl and stuff now instead of never showing to tourneys like I use to =p

Saltix

Smash Lord
I'mma cause some upsets at BBC
Now answer my question please Chas,
after BBC, how many tourneys will be used in calculation for the PR?

DRN

Smash Lord
I'mma cause some upsets at BBC
Now answer my question please Chas,
after BBC, how many tourneys will be used in calculation for the PR?
Hmmmmm maybe like 4-7. Not sure on the exact number but theres a good amount of tourneys being taken in consideration.

milesg2g

Smash Champion
DRN, when you lost to McP @ Momocon was it 2-1? or just 1 game? because if that's the case I've taken games off Billy, P-1, and Mic before. Just saying lol

DRN

Smash Lord
DRN, when you lost to McP @ Momocon was it 2-1? or just 1 game? because if that's the case I've taken games off Billy, P-1, and Mic before. Just saying lol
I lost 2-0 to McPP at Momocon. His wolf played super safe and i had no idea what to do to it lol. It doesnt matter if u have just taken games off its the set that counts. McPP also beat dyno 2-1. Im 100% sure hes gonna be on the PR as at least 8-10

milesg2g

Smash Champion
I lost 2-0 to McPP at Momocon. His wolf played super safe and i had no idea what to do to it lol. It doesnt matter if u have just taken games off its the set that counts. McPP also beat dyno 2-1. Im 100% sure hes gonna be on the PR as at least 8-10

oh ok, because Awa was just a 1 game thing lol. I thought Momocon was the same thing lol

DRN

Smash Lord
PR IMO atm although i dont think BBC is gonna change it much.
Ive also listed EVERY win each person has that i know of. If anyone else wants to add anything tell me and i'll update it.

1)Kismet2:metaknight::falco:
Wins: BigLou(x3), Micaelis, 4God, Scatt, NoID,
Loses: BigLou
OOS Wins: Kadaj, Seagull Man, Ed, Jim2K, Kill,

2)BigLou:diddy:
Wins: Kismet, DRN, Micaelis, Scatt(x2), Player-1, Iblis,
Loses: Kismet(x3)
OOS Wins: Kadaj, Reflex, Trump, Crazy Cuban, JMix, Cam

3)Player-1:diddy:
Wins: Dynomite, Micaelis, DRN, Lucas, Neo-x, MilesG2G
Loses: Dynomite, Micaelis, BigLou
OOS Wins: Billy, D0N

3)Micaelis:metaknight::wario:
Wins: 4God, Player-1, Scatt, McPP, MilesG2G(x2), Mamba
Loses: 4God, Player-1, DRNx2, BigLou, Kismet2,
OOS Wins: Stingers, ShaSLAM, AWAL, Agate, Jim2K

5)Scatt:olimar::snake::luigi2:
Wins: DRN, 4God, Huggles, MilesG2G
Loses: Micaelis, Tenki
OOS Wins: D0N

6)4God:dedede:
Wins: Micaelis, DRN, Dynomite, McPP??
Loses: Micaelis, Scatt, Kismet2, Ice!?

7)Dynomite:wario:
Wins: Player-1, DRN,
Loses: 4God, Player-1, BigLou, McPP, Ice!?

8)McPP:wolf::metaknight:
Wins: DRN, Dynomite, ????
Loses: Micaelis, 4God?, ????

9)Ice!?:toonlink::popo:
Wins: 4God, Dynomite, ????
Loses: ????

10)DRN:zerosuitsamus::143:
Wins: Micaelis(x2), Saltix(x2), Zeke, LinkQueen, (Sadly i cant remember my own past wins)
Loses: BigLou(x10), Player-1, Dynomite, 4God, McPP, Scatt
OOS Wins: Billy, Masky, Trump, Archer

Player-1

Smash Legend
Y did you put yourself so low? Also OoS wins I beat Billy, I beat you at the Athens tournament as well as dyno. I beat miles at the first SALT. I beat don OoS at atl revival.

I don't think ice should be ranked at all since he hasnt came to many tournaments, I'd put miles over him, the same could be said for McP. Kismet should go back over Lounis becausevofvthe results.

DRN

Smash Lord
Y did you put yourself so low? Also OoS wins I beat Billy, I beat you at the Athens tournament as well as dyno. I beat miles at the first SALT. I beat don OoS at atl revival.

I don't think ice should be ranked at all since he hasnt came to many tournaments, I'd put miles over him, the same could be said for McP. Kismet should go back over Lounis becausevofvthe results.
McPP and Ice have been to at least 2 tourneys which is about the same as Miles. Miles has also never beaten a PR member(this season). Im going off just this seasons results. I dont know their exact wins/loses but will find out McPP's soon. They are both just not very active on the boards. O ya and i forgot Ice also beat Dyno. Miles is very close and an ideal member but he needs to pull at least one win. Both of them have 2 PR wins.

I put myself so low because i havent done squat this season cept give wins lol. I like 10 because it will encourage me to do a lot better next season instate. I mean this season my lowest placing was 7th which only happened once. Other then that ive always made top 5 though

Edited My post and yea Calvin should be 1 i thought i did that but i guess i forgot.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom