• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Georgia Brawl Power Rankings Thread (as of 4/25/2012)

Status
Not open for further replies.

TheReflexWonder

Wonderful!
BRoomer
NNID
TheReflexWonder
3DS FC
2492-4449-2771
Whoa....Kismet isn't first anymore. Player-1 took a hot plummet, was he inactive?

and isn't it Micaelis? Or have I always been wrong lol
We've just seen a lot of good stuff from other players recently, and Player-1 can't go out of state, which hurts, I'm sure.

And, it is "Micaelis."

TheReflexWonder

Wonderful!
BRoomer
NNID
TheReflexWonder
3DS FC
2492-4449-2771
Yea I dunno why Luis put snake as one of my caracters, but it should be diddy/mk/luigi
I didn't edit the characters that were there prior (with the exception of Calvin's Meta Knight), because I didn't know.

BigLøu

Smash Lord
Ah isee what you did, But for the reference of this season the characters are

Biglou-Diddy/mk/luigi
Kismet-falco/mk
Scatt-Snake/luigi/olimar
Turtl-Zerosuit/falco/mk
Micalieus-Mk
Player-1-Diddy
4god-DDD
Dyno-Wario

BigLøu

Smash Lord
Well there's only 1 real mk main on the pr, and im dropping mk once I get all the matchups I want to know with diddy down.

TheReflexWonder

Wonderful!
BRoomer
NNID
TheReflexWonder
3DS FC
2492-4449-2771
Well there's only 1 real mk main on the pr, and im dropping mk once I get all the matchups I want to know with diddy down.
Main or not, the "pocket MK" influence really makes just as much of a difference.

TheReflexWonder

Wonderful!
BRoomer
NNID
TheReflexWonder
3DS FC
2492-4449-2771
Ban his ***** ***
Ah, if only...

I imagine the discussion about him will pick up in time, even if it's only specific stuff, like banning him in Doubles, for instance.

Regardless, I'm keeping my fingers crossed...and sigging that, while I'm at it.

BigLøu

Smash Lord
lol.

Well truthfully, the only reason I would want him banned is so I can go back to using more luigi in tourney, with diddy as a secondary. But at this time I feel more comfortable maining diddy in case someone pulls out their pocket mk

Edit-p-1 diddy dittos sounds really gay, but we can mm next tourney if you really want to

DRN

Smash Lord
Whoa....Kismet isn't first anymore. Player-1 took a hot plummet, was he inactive?

and isn't it Micaelis? Or have I always been wrong lol
Lounis cant spell our names correctly and is to lazy to look at the op lol.

This cept im still going to be playing 3 characters(i get bored and theres to many characters that look amazing as they play lol). 3rd might eventually become marth if i ever figure out the mk match up w/ a character. I know i said i was gonna main mk before but im prob only gonna use him for certain match ups for the time being, mainly in Georgia.

Also ima be number 1 soon and never lose to Lounis again.

bigman40

Smash Master
lol.

Well truthfully, the only reason I would want him banned is so I can go back to using more luigi in tourney, with diddy as a secondary. But at this time I feel more comfortable maining diddy in case someone pulls out their pocket mk

Edit-p-1 diddy dittos sounds really gay, but we can mm next tourney if you really want to
Lol, how much stuff changes when Mk mains start playing like they got a brain. ;D

Saki-

Reset Project
NNID
iTasya
MK being banned would be smexy. The people making money wouldn't want it though :<

derp it's not like Diddy has it easy against MK or anything. Though I guess I'd rather you use him than MK.

Player-1

Smash Legend
I may have a possible venue, it's a bit small about the same size as the room at USGA, but I'm not sure if we'd be allowed anywhere else in the building. Also I don't think the venue has any TVs or wii so we'd need set ups badly, but I think it'd be possible to have monthly tournaments there easily.

bigman40

Smash Master
You can check the PR, but fact is, no one plays Yoshi, and I was ranked with Yoshi during that time. Not only that, but from what I heard, no one picked up characters other than MK and Diddy (Lou). So, I'm still da bess. :D

Saki-

Reset Project
NNID
iTasya
My title of Best Marth in Alabama(note: by default since I'm the only one and I'm bad) means nothing if I can't actively apply it anywhere. ;D Go to more tournaments bro, and get yourself back on the PR next update.

bigman40

Smash Master
My title of Best Marth in Alabama(note: by default since I'm the only one and I'm bad) means nothing if I can't actively apply it anywhere. ;D Go to more tournaments bro, and get yourself back on the PR next update.
I'm inactive due to personal problems that recently happened to my life. My only appearance that might happen this school semester is Final Round, and that's mainly because I can get a ride from college to ATL. Other than that, I have even less funds that I did before with no job, and potentially more money leaving my pocket in the near future with no car to finish it all.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom