• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Georgia Brawl Power Rankings Thread (as of 4/25/2012)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Saki-

Reset Project
NNID
iTasya
You guys would make the move to go to a NC tournament but not an AL tournament again. I'm sad.

BigLøu

Smash Lord
Yo we need to update this lol. We we're supposed to do it like a month and a half ago. I guess now though we have a lot more tournies to consider I suppose, but we need to get on this

BBQ°

Smash Champion
Wiz Khalifa can be #1 just to troll lounis

the theme could be horrible rappers

soulja boy

lil b

etc

Zatchiel

a little slice of heaven 🍰
NNID
Zatchiel
Switch FC
SW-0915-4119-3504
Who he said Toonami, I'm so down for that.

Wait I don't matter, I'm not ranked lol
Toonami is already being used as a PR Theme from what i saw. I can't remember which one it was, but, yeah.

Futurama, Mass Effect, Toonami, Mario Universe, DK Universe, Lion King
I vote either Lion King, Mass Effect, or Futurama.

Also, we don't have a choice in making it on the PR? I don't want to start getting ranked until i actually become a regular in tournaments. I don't feel i've made much contribution yet, especially as a player.

Player-3

Smash Hero
you won't be on the pr unless you're a regular at tournaments
lolz

also

i vote we have a banjo tooie theme

DRN

Smash Lord
Toonami is already being used as a PR Theme from what i saw. I can't remember which one it was, but, yeah.

I vote either Lion King, Mass Effect, or Futurama.

Also, we don't have a choice in making it on the PR? I don't want to start getting ranked until i actually become a regular in tournaments. I don't feel i've made much contribution yet, especially as a player.
Yea u wont be on the PR unless u beat someone on the PR and u place consistently.

milesg2g

Smash Champion
I'm just not here enough, gosh.

Also, can we hurry up and do the Banjo Tooie theme. I'm not a fan of it but it'll keep being thrown up there if we don't lol.

Zatchiel

NNID
Zatchiel
Switch FC
SW-0915-4119-3504
Yea u wont be on the PR unless u beat someone on the PR and u place consistently.
I have traded sets with people on the PR.

49th @ SIEGE
5th @ GT Tourney (Wasn't really intentional; Daysoo left early)
7th at Revival

Inconsistency, haha.

DRN

Smash Lord
I have traded sets with people on the PR.

49th @ SIEGE
5th @ GT Tourney (Wasn't really intentional; Daysoo left early)
7th at Revival

Inconsistency, haha.
Who have you beaten on the PR?

Are those really the only tourneys you attended this season (starting 9/1)?

Zatchiel

NNID
Zatchiel
Switch FC
SW-0915-4119-3504
Who have you beaten on the PR?

Are those really the only tourneys you attended this season (starting 9/1)?
Everyone i've played i've beaten at least once, except for Kismet.
These are mainly (if not all) friendlies, so they shouldn't really matter.

Yes, i haven't attending much of anything outside of Conyers.

DRN

Smash Lord

Well then yea.... no need to say it but friendlies of course dont count for the PR.

Dynomite

Smash Champion
NNID
GA_Dyno

I dont think my :lucario: really counts as a win...

Oh yeah and my vote goes towards
-Futurama
-Lionking

I would say zelda oot but NC already has a zelda theme :mad:

Zatchiel

NNID
Zatchiel
Switch FC
SW-0915-4119-3504
I don't think I won that match, though. I've only beaten your Wario once with Falcon on FD. After that, we did one more at BF, which you won, and I don't remember much after that. I played Lounis and Michael first thing in the morning, though. Nothing feels better than waking up and having people asking you to play; it's not like that in Conyers.

Edit: Hold on, I've never beaten P-1 either. Come to think of it, I haven't beaten any Diddy Kong offline. Scrubby player right here.

milesg2g

Smash Champion
I don't think I won that match, though. I've only beaten your Wario once with Falcon on FD. After that, we did one more at BF, which you won, and I don't remember much after that. I played Lounis and Michael first thing in the morning, though. Nothing feels better than waking up and having people asking you to play; it's not like that in Conyers.

Edit: Hold on, I've never beaten P-1 either. Come to think of it, I haven't beaten any Diddy Kong offline. Scrubby player right here.

Zatch just try your best to place higher in more tourney's. If you don't attend many tourney's outside of Conyers, how do you expect to stay on the PR if you're not active enough? Don't worry man you'll make it if you keep trying I'm sure ^_^.

After we do the Banjo Tooie 1 could we please do something funny? Like internet Memes or something. I call Antoine Dodson lololol.

Dynomite

Smash Champion
NNID
GA_Dyno
What?? I don't remember you beating my wario at all.

I'm free to money match you if you want.

DRN

Smash Lord
You guys need to make it on the PR before you start talking about your theme choice and pretending like your for sure on it or will be on it.

Place Higher, Beat Good people, Then Talk about it

Miles i know u beat Alby like once but really i dont think thats too big since really all u did was beat him w/ a near to impossible match up then beat his scrub mk in dittos.

Zatch place top 5 at a tourney w/ Luis, Calvin, Lounis, Raf, Michael, Dyno, me, 4God and a few others then you can start saying out loud that u dont want to be on the PR till ur more active. Also beating someone's random character or heck even their main in friendlies is not nearly the same as tourney. Most people play a LOT better in tourney then in friendlies.

*motivation?*

Dynomite

Smash Champion
NNID
GA_Dyno
You guys need to make it on the PR before you start talking about your theme choice and pretending like your for sure on it or will be on it.

Miles i know u beat Alby like once but really i dont think thats too big since really all u did was beat him w/ a near to impossible match up then beat his scrub mk in dittos.

Zatch place top 5 at a tourney w/ Luis, Calvin, Lounis, Raf, Michael, Dyno, me, 4God and a few others then you can start saying out loud that u dont want to be on the PR till ur more active. Also beating someone's random character or heck even their main in friendlies is not nearly the same as tourney. Most people play a LOT better in tourney then in friendlies.

*motivation?*
QFT
10truths.

milesg2g

Smash Champion

*motivation?*

Lolwut?

I said so myself that I didn't have an opinion in the PR graphic because I wasn't ranked. I realize I'm like not good and I've gotta get better. I realize taking a game off Billy 3rd in AL, and taking a game off of P1 3rd in GA while placing higher than the bottom 3 on our PR @ SIEGE isn't good enough. I just gotta get better dude.

Also. Just a question.

Are you on/gonna be on the next PR List? Or are you TurtL?

Purple

Hi guys!

*motivation?*
CHAS PUTTIN IN WORK.

Respect.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom