• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Georgia Brawl Power Rankings Thread (as of 4/25/2012)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Zatchiel

a little slice of heaven 🍰
NNID
Zatchiel
Switch FC
SW-0915-4119-3504
I'm pretty sure I said I didn't wanty PR. I'm doing myself good attending a low amount of tournies, nothing bad has come of it.

@Dyno: LOL I'm not using my scrub Falcon in MM xD I'll go dittos then Snake at most. I need a new Brawl disc before I do anything D: I'm going to be inactive for a bit.

Oh, and I don't judge any state ranked player by a friendly. I still love playing Wifi to a decent extent, so I haven't the right to judge anyone.

Player-1

Smash Legend
no one cares, if you're good enough then you'll get on the PRs unless you have low attendance or you don't come top 10 in GA tournaments consitantly

Zatchiel

NNID
Zatchiel
Switch FC
SW-0915-4119-3504
That's fine, and it's what I was looking forward to. :/ I wouldn't waste my money just to sandbag, so I just kept a low attendance.

Yeah, that's what I was talking about. Looks like the Toonami theme is still availible; good luck to all =)

DRN

Smash Lord
Lolwut?
I realize I'm like not good and I've gotta get better. I realize taking a game off Billy 3rd in AL, and taking a game off of P1 3rd in GA while placing higher than the bottom 3 on our PR @ SIEGE isn't good enough. I just gotta get better dude.

Also. Just a question.

Are you on/gonna be on the next PR List? Or are you TurtL?
>__> Bolded sounds like u might think u should be considered PR worthy because of one placing and a few games. Yea i know what u said goes against what im saying but the statement seemed sarcastic. But maybe im wrong and over thinking it like normal lol.

And yea im gonna be on the next PR for sure. I think i did pretty good this season.
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Alby <3

LION KING PR!!!

milesg2g

Smash Champion
>__> Bolded sounds like u might think u should be considered PR worthy because of one placing and a few games. Yea i know what u said goes against what im saying but the statement seemed sarcastic. But maybe im wrong and over thinking it like normal lol.

And yea im gonna be on the next PR for sure. I think i did pretty good this season.
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Alby <3

LION KING PR!!!

I was serious. lol.

The day I got back home from SIEGE, I was upset for not placing as well as I intended. I was only happy because I didn't let my nerves get the best of me like other times. But I didn't think I should've lost lol. The tourney before that I got 9th. I beat Zero Gamer, AL PR'd and lost to Neo X GA PR. I told myself I woudln't lose to another PR since then and then I went to SIEGE and lost. So me saying that was just stating that, that alone isn't enough to be PR'd. I just gotta get better lol.

TheReflexWonder

Wonderful!
BRoomer
NNID
TheReflexWonder
3DS FC
2492-4449-2771
Let's give each other lots of friendlies at the next GA tournament. We need to learn some matchups. :)

skaterbaj

Smash Lord
taking sets off people doesnt mean anything if your the one being sent to loosers bracket or knocked out ;-).

But wow i go to school a whole year in GA and only manage to play billy lou and kismet and umby and reflex. lol
Yall still cool though.

TheReflexWonder

Wonderful!
BRoomer
NNID
TheReflexWonder
3DS FC
2492-4449-2771
Do you think you can help me with some general wario stuff?

I dont want to take up too much of your time though.
Yeah, it's no problem. I don't mind helping you out, and it's not like I'm super-busy at tournaments or anything. :p

Saki-

Reset Project
NNID
iTasya
I feel you'd be using Player 3 as a Marth sandbag though to learn those set ups

Saki-

Reset Project
NNID
iTasya
P-3

Retreating Short Hopped Fair?

Or you could stay grounded and use our best move....Dancing Blade :awesome:

Zatchiel

NNID
Zatchiel
Switch FC
SW-0915-4119-3504
I thought you said you were a Melee Falcon :(

DRN

Smash Lord
Change characters to this and add /DRN next to my name lol.

Turtl/DRN (Zss, MK, Falco)
Michael (Mk)
Dyno (Wario)

I also need to wait for chaz to do the Theme pics for it, once that done we can add it all together at once
Yea me and Jamaal will get on that very soon. Like today if hes not busy

Dynomite

Smash Champion
NNID
GA_Dyno
turtl played mk this season as well.

I played nobody but wario. Please take marth, mk, falco off my name.

Saki-

Reset Project
NNID
iTasya
1.Biglou
2.Kismet2
3.Scatt
4.Turtle/DRN
5. Micalieus
6.Player-1
7.4god
8.Dynomite

Need to update OP
Whoa....Kismet isn't first anymore. Player-1 took a hot plummet, was he inactive?

and isn't it Micaelis? Or have I always been wrong lol

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom