• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Geno (♥♪!?): Return of the Starsend Savior

Status
Not open for further replies.

MattX20

Smash Hero
Just a quick scan of Direct history, there's about a two week gap between Indie Directs and other Directs on average. The last Nindie was on the 18th so two weeks perfectly would be September 1st exactly. Ugh... This is why trying to figure out dates is such a pain in the ass... Yes, they technically could announce something on Friday for Monday since that's what they did with Min Min and the July partner showcase was on a Monday too... It's another one of those "**** around and find out" things I guess...
Well, September 1st is next week so next week can be promising potentially

Icewolff92

Smash Champion
Is it safe to say no matter who the next character is it’s guaranteed at this point to be a 3rd party.

you’d think if it was 1st party we would already know who the character is or what series they’re coming from by now but Since we don’t know and it’s been months and nearly a year since the pass was announced character 7 is Basically guaranteed to be from 3rd party and they’re struggling to find the perfect place to announce it.
We have said "this week for sure" countless of times at this point when it comes to a general direct, so I shouldn´t jinx it when it comes to the next character.

MarioRaccoon

Smash Ace
Cheers up Geno fans! This is a good week for you, considering:

1) Paper Mario TOK spirits likely deconfirms Paper Mario as a fighter.
2) Today they announced the release date of the newest (and sadly the only game for Switch) Kingdom Hearts. That announcement with no smash trailer of Sora its a small hit (that always had very low chances) for the character.

Last edited:

Fatmanonice

Banned via Warnings
NNID
Fatmanonice
Well, September 1st is next week so next week can be promising potentially
Yeah... I still want to see for myself what happens on Friday, especially given the fact that people have technically been teasing it since JULY. It's weird to me that for the last 5 weeks it's basically been "oh, something's coming on the last week of August" and then all confidence immediately evaporates even before we hit the date. I get that dates are hard to pin down but, "oops, tee hee" from most of the same people two months in a row is not a good look, especially since the combined teasing for both dates is probably ten weeks' worth.

Firox

Smash Master
Man, sometimes I wish the whole announcement/disappointment thing could go in reverse. Imagine having an insider tell us that the next Direct was supposed to be nothing but a hollow partner showcase, then Nintendo surprises us all by dropping a 40+ minute General Direct instead that ends with a Geno reveal trailer. Who's leg do I gotta hump to get into THAT timeline?

MattX20

Smash Hero
Yeah... I still want to see for myself what happens on Friday, especially given the fact that people have technically been teasing it since JULY. It's weird to me that for the last 5 weeks it's basically been "oh, something's coming on the last week of August" and then all confidence immediately evaporates even before we hit the date. I get that dates are hard to pin down but, "oops, tee hee" from most of the same people two months in a row is not a good look, especially since the combined teasing for both dates is probably ten weeks' worth.
We should hopefully see something on Friday, even if it's not a direct announcement

Last edited:

Icewolff92

Smash Champion
2) Today they announced the release date of the newest (and sadly the only game for Switch) Kingdom Hearts. That announcement with no smash trailer of Sora its a small hit (that always had very low chances) for the character.
How in the Hedge Hodge worthy sun cream is that a hit? I can understand Paper Mario (although I do find it weird that he was not part of the bunch). And even if Sora would get in, that still doesn´t kill Geno's chances. Sora is with Disney, Geno is with Square

Crankshadow

Smash Cadet
Keep the faith Geno bros! At the end of the day Nintendo gonna Nintendo. I feel like Geno is still an inevitability, and who knows maybe all these “delays” are giving Sakurai the mad lad extra time, and we all know what happens when that man has extra time :)

MattX20

Smash Hero
Once FP7 is revealed, chances are the next amiibo wave will be announced and give us a clue to FP8's release

J. Bond

Smash Journeyman
Nate is saying that Mario All-Stars is STILL real and it's getting announced before the anniversary, but not this week. Keep in mind he had also received information of it getting revealed this week (which combined with third party games and some kind of Direct made him believe a General or Mini was happening), which was incorrect, although he was also saying a few days ago that he heard it could be announced in September instead of released in September. Zell also said some days ago that September would "also" be an interesting month for Switch news. (he had just learned something because before that he said he knows nothing beyond the 28th)
But considering the most reliable and previously infallible insiders, besides Grubb who played it safe and ZhugeEX, had wrong information, I wouldn't put too much stock in this stuff at least for the short term.

Last edited:

TheBeastHimself

No time for tea, uncle, gotta capture the Avatar!
Two things I'm excited for this year:
  1. Geno (or more characters revealed)
  2. Mario 3D Collection/All Stars
Usually I'm a very optimistic fella, but I gotta ask, has there been any proof that the Mario 3D Collection won't become the next Star Fox Grand Prix? I know it's been heavily rumored, and many reputable sources have been discussing it since March, but I really, really do not want this game to be known in the future as a red herring.

MattX20

Smash Hero
Two things I'm excited for this year:
  1. Geno (or more characters revealed)
  2. Mario 3D Collection/All Stars
Usually I'm a very optimistic fella, but I gotta ask, has there been any proof that the Mario 3D Collection won't become the next Star Fox Grand Prix? I know it's been heavily rumored, and many reputable sources have been discussing it since March, but I really, really do not want this game to be known in the future as a red herring.
Given that Nintendo has always celebrated major anniversaries tied to their flagship IP, I've a hard time believing they wouldn't want to have something to commemorate it

MonkeyDLenny

Smash Lord
Has there been any proof that the Mario 3D Collection won't become the next Star Fox Grand Prix? I know it's been heavily rumored, and many reputable sources have been discussing it since March, but I really, really do not want this game to be known in the future as a red herring.
Honestly, I'm feeling the exact same way at this point; it's probably just a bogus lead... I mean, Nintendo charges us full price for ports, would they really give us three in one at a decent price?

TheBeastHimself

Given that Nintendo has always celebrated major anniversaries tied to their flagship IP, I've a hard time believing they wouldn't want to have something to commemorate it
That is what's keeping my hope intact. I'm sure Nintendo has to do something, and I'm sure we'll get news soon, but they're really pushing it at this point in my opinion. Then again, it'll probably be shadow dropped on Twitter.

Jurae818

Smash Journeyman
One thing I'm really frustrated over is not just the lack of news but what they're doing to fill in the gaps. It's all but confirmed the second pass is stretched towards the end of next year because of their drought, it was never a placeholder date and now I see why. Keep in mind this was before the pandemic so it makes me wonder how ****ed up things were internally at Nintendo prior to. Sony and Microsoft had their events with no issue so this is really just incompetence on Nintendo's end and using the pandemic as an excuse isn't gonna cut it. Part of me wishes that Sakurai would have just ended the DLC with the first pass and add one or two extras. At least you'd know it was a done deal and Nintendo wouldn't use the Smash DLC as a crutch to keep people quiet.

Honestly, they may as well have made a pass for this year and a pass for next year. At least be straightforward about it, the fanboys will support it regardless. I wasn't a fan of keeping things a secret with the first pass, the second time around is even worse and goes back to what I said at the start; they're using the Smash DLC as a crutch and this was before the pandemic. Be morose about it, but remember that other companies have already shown new software on top of hardware at that while Nintendo has only shown Origami King and Animal Crossing. Okay, that's fine but you'll have to show something new eventually, and you can't ride on the coattails of Smash DLC forever.

TheBeastHimself

I said this over in the general thread, but I'll say it again here: If Nintendo were to be just a bit more transparent, the wait likely wouldn't feel as rough. Just an occassional tweet like "we're still working hard and ensuring our staff is safe, but we are expecting some delays." Anything to let us know what the hell is going on.

But instead of keeping their patrons updated, "lol let's tweet a picture of Mario tanning and a 1 second video of 'that's dunban over there!' lolllll everyone luvs memes so they will be happy."

MattX20

Smash Hero
I said this over in the general thread, but I'll say it again here: If Nintendo were to be just a bit more transparent, the wait likely wouldn't feel as rough. Just an occassional tweet like "we're still working hard and ensuring our staff is safe, but we are expecting some delays." Anything to let us know what the hell is going on.

But instead of keeping their patrons updated, "lol let's tweet a picture of Mario tanning and a 1 second video of 'that's dunban over there!' lolllll everyone luvs memes so they will be happy."
If it doesn't change in the next month or two, I'm not exactly confident they're going to do well in 2021 if they keep this needless level of secrecy

Last edited:

MattOnwheels

Smash Ace
(WARNING: While it relates to the Direct or rather the lack of one, The following post is long and semi-political. Do not take it as anything advocating violence, but rather encouraging a Person's right to be unhappy and to protest.)

At the risk of sounding impatient here, speaking from a unique perspective:

It's time.

In the words of Trotsky:

"NO WAR, NO PEACE!"

if you are outraged by Nintendo's blatant disregard for sound treatment of the consumer. do not let anyone tell you to be silent. Raise your voices and demand transparency! No matter what anyone preaching about "Patience" may tell you, you are NOT obligated to be fed dog **** and like it. Nintendo is only getting away with these things - and CAN only get away with them - when the populace becomes complacent enough to allow them to do as they please with no consequence. Never forget that it is YOU who control the validation of awful business models. Without our money, corporations are nothing. Now more than ever it has become necessary to evaluate where we are in our development as a society, and as we rely on outside sources more and more for motivation and relaxation, so too do we discover the inability of most companies to put the needs of the common man before their own (As if it weren't plain enough to see already.)

We all go on about how awful a year 2020 has been, but ask yourselves: WHY is it awful? Has this virus really been so bad, or could it be that the virus has merely exposed a glaring problem within civilization that we were content to ignore until now? That is to say, has the world REALLY gone crazy this year or could it be that as we advance further and further into our world's evolution, we become more awakened to the flaws we've always been living under?

The fact is that it's not corona that messed life up. It's Corona that's woken people up to the fact that we've always BEEN messed up. In short, what is happening with Nintendo is but a small, minor example of why trusting a major company to say "We got your back" for anything is a fool's errand in this day and age, and all the depression you feel right now is but a sample of what's being felt all across the world as more and more people are realizing they are not in fact in control of their own lives. We trust people in positions of power to make us FEEL like we have control instead of grasping it for ourselves. Yes, in the grand scheme of things it's all "Just video games, bro", but even if we didn't use Nintendo as an example, we could just as easily look at "Real world" events right now and see quite clearly that more and more people arr becoming tired of the way things are, and have been so LONG before this virus came along.

So then, in Nintendo's case, do we give them a free pass due to COVID or do we finally say "You know what, NO! I deserve better if you expect me to spend money on you. I'm not a slave to your band and I will not simply consume your product at my own expense while you sit there and pedal me mediocrity"?

Me? I know which option I choose!

If you feel angry, BE angry. The rest of the world is becoming more tired by the day, and for good reason. Let no one tell you you haven't a right to your own feelings, even if it IS over something as small as video games. YOU still matter. Your happiness MATTERS, and if video games matter to you, then you have just as much a right to be upset with Nintendo's bad business as any consumer! The day we all become blind obedient sheep and never question things is the day we lose everything. NEVER forget that!

"Walking down to Nintendo headquarters
To set the new games free!

'CAUSE MATT IS LIKE

LITERALLY
LITERALLY!"

⚒

Last edited:

Vector Victor

Smash Lord

The problem was never the delays; its the silence. Its worse since we know big named games are being worked on, but instead of just saying 'Sorry, delayed, but here's an update, new character design or new location being added to the game,' they are acting like every file they had, all work they did, just was wiped out clean one day and they have nothing.

Nintendo is basically doing the anti-Dojo: instead of daily tiny tidbits or just a new screenshot, they are doing months of nothing.

TheBeastHimself

The problem was never the delays; its the silence. Its worse since we know big named games are being worked on, but instead of just saying 'Sorry, delayed, but here's an update, new character design or new location being added to the game,' they are acting like every file they had, all work they did, just was wiped out clean one day and they have nothing.

Nintendo is basically doing the anti-Dojo: instead of daily tiny tidbits or just a new screenshot, they are doing months of nothing.
That's exactly what I mean my friend. Just tell us what's going on. If Nintendo is having some complications and it's legitimately not their fault, the bulk of their consumers will understand. Silence is making everything worse, and so are the ****ty twitter memes.

Icewolff92

Smash Champion

They are known for being silent until they are ready to show something. The MP4 stuff was a special cause concidering they had to reboot the entire project

GenoToto

Smash Journeyman
Nintendo isn't "getting away" with anything. They are a corporation full of people, top to bottom, left to right, at multiple layers, hierarchies, and departments, who are all having to work around a worldwide humanitarian crisis of unprecedented nature, while also having to deal with potentially illegal activity taking place on their own doorstep, which runs multiple risks to the company's own interests and IP safety, both major events that can interfere and impede progress, development and communication between the company, their employees, and their hundreds of partners, not just within Japan, but in their other countries as well.

"But other company's are doing things--" other companies may be working their entire employee structure to the bone regardless of their health and safety, generally speaking, a lot of corporations tend to show more spite and ire towards their own internal workforce versus the consumer that takes in their products and services.

Nintendo's not treating consumers like dogs, we are not entitled to anything they are working on, and I cannot believe I just witnessed somebody trying to turn this situation into something akin to wartime and discrimination. These are video games, for god's sake.

I feel like this has been said before, not just by me, but by numerous other people, but apparently we can't make concessions towards the well-being of the thousands of people that push themselves to get everything done.

I would much rather not attach myself to this asinine line of thinking, so I think I'm going to simply see myself out and leave people to it. I will never understand this "You Owe Us" attitude that has permeated the fanbase, and only gotten worse over time, and I shudder to think of how things will turn out come September and beyond.

MattX20

Smash Hero
Nintendo isn't "getting away" with anything. They are a corporation full of people, top to bottom, left to right, at multiple layers, hierarchies, and departments, who are all having to work around a worldwide humanitarian crisis of unprecedented nature, while also having to deal with potentially illegal activity taking place on their own doorstep, which runs multiple risks to the company's own interests and IP safety, both major events that can interfere and impede progress, development and communication between the company, their employees, and their hundreds of partners, not just within Japan, but in their other countries as well.

"But other company's are doing things--" other companies may be working their entire employee structure to the bone regardless of their health and safety, generally speaking, a lot of corporations tend to show more spite and ire towards their own internal workforce versus the consumer that takes in their products and services.

Nintendo's not treating consumers like dogs, we are not entitled to anything they are working on, and I cannot believe I just witnessed somebody trying to turn this situation into something akin to wartime and discrimination. These are video games, for god's sake.

I feel like this has been said before, not just by me, but by numerous other people, but apparently we can't make concessions towards the well-being of the thousands of people that push themselves to get everything done.

I would much rather not attach myself to this asinine line of thinking, so I think I'm going to simply see myself out and leave people to it. I will never understand this "You Owe Us" attitude that has permeated the fanbase, and only gotten worse over time, and I shudder to think of how things will turn out come September and beyond.
Yeah, I shudder at that prospect too. I really hope we don't go that far off the deep end

MattOnwheels

Smash Ace

The workers at Nintendo and the business men at Nintendo are two different groups of people with diametrically opposed interests. Do not confuse my post as an attack on the average joe working there, nor assume Nintendo as a corporation are above the same critique as any other company on the planet, please and thank you~

Griselda

Smash Lord
Nintendo games and DLC are not gifts, they are products. I am not waiting for them to give me Geno, for instance, I am waiting for them to offer Geno in exchange for my money. It is an understood agreement between those who produce things, and those who consume them.

I realize that this isn't exactly what the topic was about, but it hit a little too close, and I'm getting pretty tired of hearing the whole 'it's wrong to expect things' mindset. I'm not harassing anyone, I'm not sending death threats. There is nothing wrong with expecting a video game company to tell me which video games they will offer in exchange for money.

It isn't endangering anyone to produce a digital video that will be shown online that says "These are the titles that we are working to complete, and these are tentative release dates that will likely change, because we are experiencing genuine internal difficulties". Making a video like that doesn't require hundreds of employees to have face-to-face contact. You send digital resources and someone assembles them in a video editing software.

Icewolff92

Smash Champion
The workers at Nintendo and the business men at Nintendo are two different groups of people with diametrically opposed interests. Do not confuse my post as an attack on the average joe working there, nor assume Nintendo as a corporation are above the same critique as any other company on the planet, please and thank you~
You are acting like we should put out the pitchforks ala french revolution... only because a company is silent about showing us products that WE might spend OUR money to said CORPORATION. It's not like Nintendo is the only company that has the vaccine for COVID and keep it for themself. Take a chill pill

Last edited:

MattX20

Smash Hero
Nintendo games and DLC are not gifts, they are products. I am not waiting for them to give me Geno, for instance, I am waiting for them to offer Geno in exchange for my money. It is an understood agreement between those who produce things, and those who consume them.

I realize that this isn't exactly what the topic was about, but it hit a little too close, and I'm getting pretty tired of hearing the whole 'it's wrong to expect things' mindset. I'm not harassing anyone, I'm not sending death threats. There is nothing wrong with expecting a video game company to tell me which video games they will offer in exchange for money.

It isn't endangering anyone to produce a digital video that will be shown online that says "These are the titles that we are working to complete, and these are tentative release dates that will likely change, because we are experiencing genuine internal difficulties". Making a video like that doesn't require hundreds of employees to have face-to-face contact. You send digital resources and someone assembles them in a video editing software.
Exactly. I was like this during the first Fighter Pass as well, and eventually bought the whole thing when Banjo was revealed. Geno alone would be enough for me to get the second one.

MattOnwheels

Smash Ace
You are acting like we should put out the pitchforks ala french revolution... only because a company is silent about showing us products that WE are might spend OUR money to said CORPORATION. It's not like Nintendo is the only company that has the vaccine for COVID and keep it for themselves. Take a chill pill
You are gravely missing the point. People have a RIGHT to be angry and express that. The corporate system at large DESERVES this anger, and it will be that anger that brings change. Nintendo is not exempt from criticism in this regard.

I do not relinquish anything that I said, nor do I forbid you to disagree...but as long as I can apply this to the topic of Nintendo, I will do so. You are welcome to ignore me if you must.

Last edited:

Griselda

Smash Lord
Exactly. I was like this during the first Fighter Pass as well, and eventually bought the whole thing when Banjo was revealed. Geno alone would be enough for me to get the second one.
I still haven't bought any of the DLC, actually, but I'd be willing to get it all as soon as I was financially able to if they'd show me Geno as the next fighter. Wouldn't matter if it turned out every remaining fighter after him was someone I hate, I'd buy all of the DLC up front if I got Geno.
I should add that I'd buy Geno even if they had a message that said they weren't sure when he'd be released for download. I'd buy him even if they said I couldn't have him in-game until the end of 2021.

Last edited:

Icewolff92

Smash Champion
You are gravely missing the point. People have a RIGHT to be angry and express that. The corporate system at large DESERVES this anger, and it will be that anger that brings change.

I do not relinquish anything that I said, nor do I forbid you to disagree...but as long as I can apply this to the topic of Nintendo, I will do so. You are welcome to ignore me if you must.
I haven´t said that you can´t be annoyed by how Nintendo is handling things. I´m to is annoyed about the silence. But there is a difference between being annoyed, and shout to the people to raise pitchforks and destroy the HQ which is what you are pretty much doing right now

MattOnwheels

Smash Ace
I haven´t said that you can´t be annoyed by how Nintendo is handling things. I´m to is annoyed about the silence. But there is a difference between being annoyed, and shout to the people to raise pitchforks and destroy the HQ which is what you are pretty much doing right now
History begs to differ on that, but even so: What I called for was to simply hold companies accountable because the system upon which they exist is in itself broken. If you think that's wrong, or you think what I said is out of turn in any way, you are welcome to express that. I will not apologize for it though. I know what I meant, and I think most people do too.

Last edited:

Nazyrus

Smash Champion
I don't think it's a matter of owing us anything, but there is the undeniable fact that they are not appealing nearly half of their market's consumer base with what they have released so far this year, i'm talking about when it comes to their first party games. This is entirely focused to an analysis of them as a business and what benefits them, what they should be aiming to achieve, not what fans feel they are entitled to or anything. They are a company that appeal to multiple tastes that form their total consumer base.

Animal crossing? Sure it did great, but i got news for you, AC is not for everyone, it doesn't appeal everyone, and its fanbase certainly doesn't cover a 50% of Nintendo's total consumer base, AT ALL. Animal Crossing will only please as far as its fanbase amounts. Same with any other series, it applies to all of t hem. Did AC do great sales wise for Nintendo? Sure, it did, but it doesn't take away the issue that it only appeals to that segment of the consumer base Nintendo has. Not even a combination of AC, Pikmin 3, XCDE and Paper mario all together is enough to make them look decent enough in terms of first party game releases when compared to the past years.

Is there a pandemic? right ****ing hell yes there is one, but as much as you hate hearing it from me as well now, I have to bring up the fact that the rest of japanese developers haven't limited themselves from communicating their upcoming games, even if they come in 2021 or don't even have a freaking release date even, ever since the state of emergency was lifted many months ago now. Their consumers know what to expect eventually, while totally understanding there is a pandemic going on too and therefore those games will take a while to come. Making announcements isn't exploding their employees, they aren't forcing them to make those game faster either, they are working however they can, and they are able to at least just prepare a trailer with what they have, even when sometimes it can be just a logo teaser or whatever, and then show it to their consumers. Show that you have stuff to appeal the rest of your market, not a couple of segments that forms its totality. I say this because the actual problem with Nintendo, in my opinion, it's not about what are we getting this year at the end of the day, but rather them not communicating to the rest of their consumer base and showing them they have stuff to look forward to WHENEVER such stuff releases.

Do they also sell 3rd party games? sure they do, but how many of the 3rd party games you have seen in the past 2 or 3 minis or whatever they are called, do make people go crazy? how many of those will help Nintendo enough in their fiscal year's report by next March? hell, how many of those 3rd party games are coming this year even? not even 3rd party wise we have enough crazy stuff to appeal to the remaining part of Nintendo's consumer base that isn't being covered by Nintendo's first party section of products. All I would ask as an honest fan is: communicate what you have in store, give us trailers that don't have a release date yet, you are showing me that you are able to have a presentation in july and 2 presentations in August so far, therefore you CAN prepare those trailers for your upcoming first party games, whenever they release.

Give calm to your consumer base that hasn't been pleased with the very, super specific few releases of this year. Just communicate what people want to see, we will wait for it whenever it releases. Not to us fans specifically, but even to investors and shareholders. This is not fan entitlement speaking, this is something that Nintendo has to do as a business that appeals to multiple kinds of people and they have failed to do so enough this year.

Last edited:

MattX20

Smash Hero
I don't think it's a matter of owing us anything, but there is the undeniable fact that they are not appealing nearly half of their market's consumer base with what they have released so far this year, i'm talking about when it comes to their first party games. This is entirely focused to an analysis of them as a business and what benefits them, what they should be aiming to achieve, not what fans feel they are entitled to or anything. They are a company that appeal to multiple tastes that form their total consumer base.

Animal crossing? Sure it did great, but i got news for you, AC is not for everyone, it doesn't appeal everyone, and its fanbase certainly doesn't cover a 50% of Nintendo's total consumer base, AT ALL. Animal Crossing will only please as far as its fanbase amounts. Same with any other series, it applies to all of t hem. Did AC do great sales wise for Nintendo? Sure, it did, but it take away the issue that it only appeals to that segment of the consumer base Nintendo has. Not even a combination of AC, Pikmin 3, XCDE and Paper mario all together is enough to make them look decent enough in terms of first party game releases when compared to the past years.

Is there a pandemic? right ****ing hell yes there is one, but as much as you hate hearing it from me as well now, I have to bring up the fact that the rest of japanese developers haven't limited themselves from communicating their upcoming games, even if they come in 2021 or don't even have a freaking release date even, ever since the state of emergency was lifted many months ago now. Their consumers know what to expect eventually, while totally understanding there is a pandemic going on too and therefore those games will take a while to come. Making announcements isn't exploding their employees, they aren't forcing them to make those game faster either, they are working however they can, and they are able to at least just prepare a trailer with what they have, even when sometimes it can be just a logo teaser or whatever, and then show it to their consumers. Show that you have stuff to appeal the rest of your market, not a couple of segments that forms its totality. I say this because the actual problem with Nintendo, in my opinion, it's not about what are we getting this year at the end of the day, but rather them not communicating to the rest of their consumer base and showing them they have stuff to look forward to WHENEVER such stuff releases.

Do they also sell 3rd party games? sure they do, but how many of the 3rd party games you have seen in the past 2 or 3 minis or whatever they are called, do make people go crazy? how many of those will help Nintendo enough in their fiscal year's report by next March? hell, how many of those 3rd party games are coming this year even? not even 3rd party wise we have enough crazy stuff crazy to appeal to the remaining part of Nintendo's consumer base that isn't being covered by Nintendo's first party section of products. All I would ask as an honest fan is: communicate what you have in store, give us trailers that don't have a release date yet, you are showing me that you are able to have a presentation in july and 2 presentations in August so far, you CAN prepare those trailers for your upcoming first party games, whenever they release.

Give calm to your consumer base that hasn't been please with the very, super specific few releases of this year. Just communicate what people want to see, we will wait for it whenever it releases. Not to us fans specifically, but even to investors and shareholders. This is not fan entitlement speaking, this is something that Nintendo has to do as a business that appeals to multiple kinds of people and they have failed to do so enough this year.
I don't think I could've said it better myself. Very well said

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom