• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Geno (♥♪!?): Return of the Starsend Savior

Status
Not open for further replies.
D

Deleted member

You guys, you guys... stick with me a sec. WHAT IF. What if F5 is a total, Smash ORIGINAL.
Hey if it is a Smash Original like Master Hand or Sandbag I would actually be really excited. Smash is a big enough franchise to get a playable character within it's own game like how other Fighting Games do like MvC2 with Amingo and whatnot.

wynn728

Banned via Warnings
Darn, watch Sol and Reimu get deconfirmed soon. If they get deconfirmed, literally no one is left. At least one that's been a prominent character in speculation.
No Wright, Doomguy, RE reps, Lloyd, MH, Hayabusa, Sora, et cetera...

All these characters would have been perfect for FP5. So yeah, judging by how Sakurai likes to end on "controversial" picks for whatever reason (Game and Watch, ROB, Incineroar) then I'm going to have to believe that this character is just gonna be a literal who, unfortunately. (I doubt it's gonna be Waluigi, though that will blow my mind if he does happen)
Which is disappointing, especially after the great line-up we've had with this FP.
It's going to be a character that Sakurai really wanted, because that's how majority of this Fighters Pass has been going down.

3DSNinja

Smash Lord
Darn, watch Sol and Reimu get deconfirmed soon. If they get deconfirmed, literally no one is left. At least one that's been a prominent character in speculation.
No Wright, Doomguy, RE reps, Lloyd, MH, Hayabusa, Sora, et cetera...

All these characters would have been perfect for FP5. So yeah, judging by how Sakurai likes to end on "controversial" picks for whatever reason (Game and Watch, ROB, Incineroar) then I'm going to have to believe that this character is just gonna be a literal who, unfortunately. (I doubt it's gonna be Waluigi, though that will blow my mind if he does happen)
Which is disappointing, especially after the great line-up we've had with this FP.
Wright hasn't been deconfirmed, lol. Sabi hasn't heard a thing about Capcom being deconfirmed and the next char deconfirmed was Sora. Honestly Wright seems incredibly likely IMO

D

Deleted member

You guys, you guys... stick with me a sec. WHAT IF. What if F5 is a total, Smash ORIGINAL.

HE'S IN!
(I would actually love this. Either that or a "Mini Hand" character that combines both movesets of Master Hand and Crazy Hand)

Rohanx17

Smash Lord
Capcom still seems up in the air? There seems to be some disagreements about it still.
Sabi's old source deconfirmed them a few days ago, I guess some people didn't believe it but im not sure why if they believed all the other ones.

Firox

Smash Master
"What about third party characters?"

"Deconfirmed."

"What about first party characters?"

"Deconfirmed."

"Second? Fourth?......Fifth—"

"YES!! DECONFIRMED!!! AHAHAHAHA—"

(Out plops Sandbag.)

D

Deleted member

This part of the Interrogation Song from Muppets Most Wanted really fits the status of Smash Speculation right now:

Jean: They didn't
Sam Eagle: No, they didn't
J: There's no way they did the crime
S: They couldn't, they're too stupid
J: They're not criminal masterminds!
S: We may not know who did it, but we know who didn't do it!

Sam Eagle and Jean: So we know who didn't do it yes we know who didn't do it!

Spatulo

Smash Lord
NNID
Spatulo
Switch FC
SW 6433 1491 0045
If character 5 is Waluigi I hope his spirit board is nothing but different Waluigis

Soccer Waa, olympics waa, Waa in a kart, Waa in baseball...

Nazyrus

Smash Champion
Yeah...nobody is fighter 5. We've all been tricked. Fighter 5 doesn't exist. All that exists is this speculation hell where we are forced to speculate over our favorite characters forever....and ever....and ever.....and ever.....
There was a problem fetching the tweet

Phoenix Wright time
1) NoA source already told us no Capcom. So no Phoenix Wright time.
2) Sora's chances might just have gotten lower because the person who told him about Halo being fake, said about sora "I haven't heard". It wasn't a solid deconfirmation, I saw the DMs and the wording for Halo was solid, while the one for Sora was just "I haven't heard". I don't wanna keep high hopes for Sora if he isn't it, but i don't want people to take vague answers like that as deconfirmation either.

Organization XIII

Smash Champion
Well I've been at work and so just heard about Sora, while I didn't think he was actually going to happen to get that confirmation I was right is still disappointing. KH is a series very dear to me so it does sting but like I said I expected this. Hopefully post pass but we will see.

MonkeyDLenny

Smash Lord
Memes aside, what if it really IS Fnaf? The long overdue indie rep from a series that took the world by storm, and would be the kind of reveal that would generate a huge "Are you kidding me??" Reaction at the Game Awards for both reasons

Spatulo

Smash Lord
NNID
Spatulo
Switch FC
SW 6433 1491 0045
1) NoA source already told us no Capcom. So no Phoenix Wright time.
2) Sora's chances might just have gotten lower because the person who told him about Halo being fake, said about sora "I haven't heard". It wasn't a solid deconfirmation, I saw the DMs and the wording for Halo was solid, while the one for Sora was just "I haven't heard". I don't wanna keep high hopes for Sora if he isn't it, but i don't want people to take vague answers like that as deconfirmation either.
Wait so did the DM say specifically that the Halo audio was fake or was it a full deconfirmation?

Rohanx17

Smash Lord
So sora is back in (sort of) and chief is deconfirmed? This circus just gets better and better. I'm genuinely interested to see who actually makes it out of this week alive.

Nazyrus

Smash Champion
Wait so did the DM say specifically that the Halo audio was fake or was it a full deconfirmation?
Sabi sent the audio link to the person in his convo and he asked if it was fake, the person said "yeh". So yes as in it's fake. Not really a full deconfirmation for Chief, I assume.

Last edited:

Tomasagaz14

Banned via Warnings
A question, how many times was Sabi right on Smash DLC?
And "not placing bets" = not coming?
I think that people believes Sabi just because Sora is controversial in Smash boards.
And reminder that Geno was disconfirmed for FP, yet people here thinks that is possible for Post Pass, why not the same with Sora?

Antho

Smash Apprentice
I’m kind of hoping it turns out to be Waluigi at this point. Almost all of the characters I want have been deconfirmed except him so I’d be very happy. On the other hand some of the deconfirm list could be fake, but who knows. Either way I’m cautiously excited waiting for The Game Awards next week.

Axelocke

Smash Journeyman
hey, i'd be down for a Sakurai OC, they could have the most wild moveset if being made FOR smash.

besides, basically 90% of the popular existing characters were deconfirmed anyways. :bobomb:

Dynamic Worlok

Shunted into the bad timeline
A question, how many times was Sabi right on Smash DLC?
And "not placing bets" = not coming?
I think that people believes Sabi just because Sora is controversial in Smash boards.
And reminder that Geno was disconfirmed for FP, yet people here thinks that is possible for Post Pass, why not the same with Sora?
Everyone thinks sora is possible for post pass m8. We're talking about fp5

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom