• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Geno (♥♪!?): Return of the Starsend Savior

Status
Not open for further replies.

super88cloud

Smash Journeyman
Switch FC
Sw-1747-1648-3976
Sabi sent the audio link to the person in his convo and he asked if it was fake, the person said "yeh". So yes as in it's fake. Not really a full deconfirmation for Chief, I assume.
I knew it!

link2702

Smash Champion
I admit it would be hilarious if it was waluigi. Him being confirmed as an AT again early on was just the most elaborate troll tactic sakurai had ever pulled, and waluigi was literally planned to be playable as fp5 from the very beginning.

Fatmanonice

Banned via Warnings
NNID
Fatmanonice
Yeah I am getting real sick of these Waluigi memes.
Oh come on, that last one was hilarious. Yeah, everything surrounding Waluigi and Smash is kind of toxic and that's kind of why I just want to get it over with. Ironic or not, there's plenty of people that want him and kicking one of biggest fan rules in the nards would honestly be a glorious day.

D

Deleted member

Things do seem to be looking bright for Geno and my girls Saber Artoria and Reimu.

Firox

Smash Master
What if tabuu actually ended up being fp5?
Truthfully, I'd like him a lot more than Sandbag due to...well, LIMBS, for starters. Plus Tabuu has a potentially awesome moveset with all of this transformations, etc.

Rohanx17

Smash Lord
A question, how many times was Sabi right on Smash DLC?
And "not placing bets" = not coming?
I think that people believes Sabi just because Sora is controversial in Smash boards.
And reminder that Geno was disconfirmed for FP, yet people here thinks that is possible for Post Pass, why not the same with Sora?
In terms of the actual information not bad, problem is they never went public on it.

Also I think most people agree sora has a good shot at coming eventually especially if they fill out all the slots. I wouldn't worry to much over him being 5.

Last edited:

Spatulo

Smash Lord
NNID
Spatulo
Switch FC
SW 6433 1491 0045
So y’know how when CacoMallow happened the source said character 5 wasn’t Geno or Doomguy, but now we have the Halo audio and they just say “that’s audio’s fake”?

Very interesting...

Dynamic Worlok

Shunted into the bad timeline
Things do seem to be looking bright for Geno and my girls Saber Artoria and Reimu.
I think I speak for everyone when I say "who in the hell are exactly three of those characters?" and "what makes you think they have a chance against the inevitability of pajama Sam?"

Fatmanonice

Banned via Warnings
NNID
Fatmanonice
A question, how many times was Sabi right on Smash DLC?
And "not placing bets" = not coming?
I think that people believes Sabi just because Sora is controversial in Smash boards.
And reminder that Geno was disconfirmed for FP, yet people here thinks that is possible for Post Pass, why not the same with Sora?
Honestly, I think most people here DO count on Sora and Geno for post pass. The CSS crashes after 11 more characters and we got 16 dummy slots in January possibly suggesting that 16 DLC characters was always in the cards. With 10 more potential characters after 5, I think everyone agrees that it's a none issue. Both can honestly coexist.

Griselda

Smash Lord
Waluigi not being a fighter in Smash is actually pretty odd. He's the only major recurring Mario series character who isn't in besides Toad, who has been a part of Peach's moveset from the start.

KCCHIEFS27

Smash Lord
I bow out of actually wanting a character when it just becomes “hey i’ve played their game(s) before!!”

I wish wanting a character was that simple for me but after basically only supporting Geno and Isaac for 13 years I genuinely see red when I see people okay with ****ing Freddy Fazbear

Rohanx17

Smash Lord
I think they won’t be able to tell us specific names unless Nintendo pulls a SNK on us again.
This is part if the reason I'm willing to entertain waluigi, (and by extension a returning company) both 4 and 5 went up that day and while 4 added the snk logo 5 added squat. We know the leak was legit so I think it's technically possible even if unlikely the other was real too.

Last edited:

OffBi

Smash Ace
I bow out of actually wanting a character when it just becomes “hey i’ve played their game(s) before!!”

I wish wanting a character was that simple for me but after basically only supporting Geno and Isaac for 13 years I genuinely see red when I see people okay with ****ing Freddy Fazbear
Old meme, but still gold
Freddboy.png

Organization XIII

Smash Champion
I can't wait for December 12th when Waluigi is revealed and the earth is destroyed from the resulting internet implosion

Tomasagaz14

Banned via Warnings
Your Reaction: Suddenly a troll mod deletes the thread at page 1951.

Last edited:

3DSNinja

Smash Lord
ok, i want freddy because i think he could be legitimately interesting.
same with all of my other characters that i want

Datboigeno

Smash Lord
It is honestly a bit annoying when people blatantly appropriate the thread to talk about their support for characters who aren't Geno. This isn't a general newcomer thread, and seeing pages and pages of people posting about characters completely separate from Geno without even trying to connect it to Geno at all is frustrating to see and tbh it is off-topic whether people here try to hand wave it or not. Those characters have their own support threads. If people are doing it just to inflate the post count to beat the Ridley thread that's also lame.

D

Deleted member

So Sora is out huh? At least for character #5? Give me a moment... Darn well it's okay I still want him in one day. But if he's out for character #5 that's fine.

Darn shame about Master Chief too seems like the mystery continues.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom