• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Geno (♥♪!?): Return of the Starsend Savior

Status
Not open for further replies.

ivanlerma

Smash Champion
Honestly, for me, I don't need Smash 6: Kerfuffle. I don't need a brand new Smash entry. What else can you do with it? 4 and Ultimate are graphically similar and look fine. The premise is your favorite characters going at it. What is the next possible leap for Smash? There's already rumblings that the cast will be revamped. We won't be seeing 80+ characters in one game again.

So instead of pushing the team into the next game and redoing so many characters again, some for the 6th time, just support Ultimate for the Switch's life? Ultimate came out early enough in the Switch's life. Just keep adding to it.

They may not get these character licenses again for the next game, but they have them NOW. They don't need to renegotiate Cloud or Snake or Sonic each time more DLC is added. Why not invest in just adding more characters? Ultimate DLC printed money. There's no character quota to meet. It has to be less strenuous work to focus on a fraction of the game through added DLC than starting from new with everything.
What about Music? i love to see more tracks added to feel in empty spots(final fantasy).

Plank08

Smash Lord
Honestly, for me, I don't need Smash 6: Kerfuffle. I don't need a brand new Smash entry. What else can you do with it? 4 and Ultimate are graphically similar and look fine. The premise is your favorite characters going at it. What is the next possible leap for Smash? There's already rumblings that the cast will be revamped. We won't be seeing 80+ characters in one game again.

So instead of pushing the team into the next game and redoing so many characters again, some for the 6th time, just support Ultimate for the Switch's life? Ultimate came out early enough in the Switch's life. Just keep adding to it.

They may not get these character licenses again for the next game, but they have them NOW. They don't need to renegotiate Cloud or Snake or Sonic each time more DLC is added. Why not invest in just adding more characters? Ultimate DLC printed money. There's no character quota to meet. It has to be less strenuous work to focus on a fraction of the game through added DLC than starting from new with everything.
Exactly, after ultimate is over, I don’t want another Smash game ever again, just port ultimate to every System imaginable and maybe just bring back new modes with each port(like events or Masterpieces or break the targets ETC) and maybe 2 new characters each port, but overall, I don’t want another smash game ever again, Sakurai gave us :ultbanjokazooie::ultridley::ultkrool::ultpacman::ultmegaman::ultsimon::ultsnake::ultdarksamus::ultchrom::ultjoker::ulthero::ultkingdedede:(where’s the terry icon?):ultsonic: all in the same game, and there is still more to come! This is definetly gonna be an incredible finale.

Rohanx17

Smash Lord

To be fair I don't think anyone consumer or corporate is thinking to squeeze a smash 6 into the switch's life cycle, Sakurai likely was serious when he said it would be about a decade. Luckily it looks like the profit ratio for smash dlc is so high they might not even consider doing anything else for a very long time.

Last edited:
D

Deleted member

I think that Mii costume theory from Gamefaqs may end up true. We may very well have the last Mega Man costumes and Monster Hunter with Dante or Leon Kennedy. Gil for Heihachi or Lloyd Irving or another Namco rep. This may mean we’re gonna get another Square character and the best case scenario that it’s Geno or the worst case scenario that it’s gonna be Crono or 2B. Don’t think it would be with Sora based off Fatman has said that if he’s coming he maybe towards the end.

Vector Victor

Smash Lord
I bet an echoes pass would work too. 5 echoes for the price of one newcomer. If that's too much, throw in a song with each character.

The stigma of clones is gone. Throw as many bodies at this game as you can. Then throw MORE.

Herocin

Smash Journeyman
I believe it :ultkrool:
Also side note I feel :ultkrool: should be the new sarcastic Button, it works so well
If Crash Bandicoot or Minecraft Steve got in the game they would probably make 100 million alone from all the little kids turning on their switches to see the notification that they are in the game and wanting to play as them
I'm fairly certain Crash would be for an older demographic. Although the N. Sane Trilogy sold well it most likely didn't get as many eyes on Crash as the original trilogy did and all the people who played the older trilogy are probably older so it'd probably be for an older audience

JudgeHeihachi

Smash Apprentice
Yo greetings Smashboards, JudgeHeihachi from GameFAQs here.
Someone notified me, that my "Rule of Six"-theory concerning the mii costumes that i posted on GameFAQs ( https://gamefaqs.gamespot.com/boards/234547-super-smash-bros-ultimate/78143628 ) has been recited here and found some acclaim. First of, thanks! I appreciate it.
But it came to notice that some euphoric Lloyd fans misinterpreted some points of the theory and I would like to clear those misunderstandings up.
The post-FP Namco character will most likely be Heihachi. Why is that? Because if Lloyd was the character, Heihachi's mii costume had no reason to move away from Terry (remember Sega's mii costumes were also split, despite getting a new character), Sakurai seems to like grouping Fighting Game reps together, so if Heihachi was not a fully fledged character for the future, his position would not have changed. He seems to want to emphasize that crossover aspect the most with Fighting Game reps, as Smash is (who would have thought) a Fighting Game too.
Now there also is a pattern among the (3rd party) DLC characters i want to explain too now.
There are certain tropes for each DLC cycle. Terry continues the obligatory Fighting Game rep that Ryu has set before. Joker continues the trope Bayonetta set with having a very recent critically acclaimed game, despite being quite a new character, that is not as well known as the others. Hero continues Cloud's trope with being from a very old JRPG series, that basically set the standards for all JRPGs that would follow the next decades. A Nihon Falcom rep comes to mind as a possible successor for that trope.
Now Banjo is an outlier again, but that has to be expected because Smash 4 only had three 3rd party DLCs, while Ultimate's DLC round 1 has 5. Banjo is the bone for the long-time Smash fans, a character that has not the mainstream-mass appeal he once had, but is still very popular within Nintendo veteran circles. His trailer being viewed the least somehow shows that he is more well known among the hardcore fans, which isn't a bad thing, but just a result of not being exposed to the public with (good) new games for a long time.
The 5th character will probably be from an old popular action-series, that's why Ryu Hayabusa is the one that came to my mind the most, but that's just speculation. The Capcom character could be the continuation from this, being either Dante or a Resident Evil character.
So my theory that ties in within the costume theory is that, those tropes will continue in DLC cycle 2, which will probably consist of 5 characters too.

Ryu - Terry - Heihachi
none - Banjo - Geno
Bayonetta - Joker - ?
Cloud - Hero - ? (maybe a Nihon Falcom rep as they are also RPG pioneers from the 80s)
none - ? (maybe Hayabusa) - ? (maybe a Capcom character)

Also if you want to know my further stances on why Heihachi is more likely to get in, here are some more threads i had done on this topic:
https://gamefaqs.gamespot.com/boards/234547-super-smash-bros-ultimate/78119400
https://gamefaqs.gamespot.com/boards/234547-super-smash-bros-ultimate/78079649
(the last topic is a little bit over-the-top humorously)

Plank08

Smash Lord
I haven’t done a game in a while, so let’s fix that!:
If smash run came back, and you could pick 5-10 enemy types for a series never in smash 4(Metal Gear, Castlevania, Dragon Quest, BK, Splatoon, Fatal Fury, Persona, Ice Climber) who would you pick?

Last edited:

Spatulo

Smash Lord
NNID
Spatulo
Switch FC
SW 6433 1491 0045
If smash run came back, and you could pick 5-10 enemy types for a series never in smash 4(Metal Gear, Castlevania, Dragon Quest, BK) who would you pick?
Slimes (obvious pick), Golems, Medusa heads, axe armors, Octotroopers, the flying Octarian guys, those basic Klungo looking guys from Grunty’s lair, actual just Metal Gear REX because that would be hilarious

Vector Victor

Smash Lord
I hope that as they add more spirit events like Demon Machina and Tetris that they start using the DLC characters as the spirit holders, even if they weren't downloaded. This way they feel more connected in the game since they can't be in the menu or challenge pictures.

Plank08

Smash Lord
I hope that as they add more spirit events like Demon Machina and Tetris that they start using the DLC characters as the spirit holders, even if they weren't downloaded. This way they feel more connected in the game since they can't be in the menu or challenge pictures.
Yeah I kind of wish that Nintendo added New spirits more often, like Luigis mansion 3, Astral Chain, Sword/Shield, and stuff like that

Last edited:

ivanlerma

Smash Champion
If smash run came back, and you could pick 5-10 enemy types for a series never in smash 4(Metal Gear, Castlevania, Dragon Quest, BK) who would you pick?
Super Smash Bros: Primids, Bytans, Roturret, Mites.
Super Mario: Goomba, Koopa Troopa, Boos, Hammer Bro., Fawful Bots.
Luigi's Mansion: Portrait Ghosts
Yoshi's Island: Shy Guy, Toadies, Crazee Dayzee, Tap-Tap
Wario Land: Shake King's Bandits?
Donkey Kong: Kremlings, Turtusks, Tiki's, Fredrik's Minions
The Legend of Zelda: Moblin, Octorok, ReDead, Stalfos, Darknut, Bokoblin, The Guardians
Metroid: Metroids, Zebesians, Geemers, Kihunters
Kirby: Waddle Doos, Bronto Burt, Plasma Wrath, Dribblee, Jabbers.
Star Fox: Enemy Ships and Apariods.
Pokemon: Ghastly, Petilli,Chandelure, Cryogonal.
Earthbound: Starman and Pigmasks
Fire Emblem: Risen and Crest Monsters(if Three Houses got in)
Kid Icarus: Underworld Forces(Only)
Splatoon: Octurians and Samen
Pikmin: Bulborb, Firery Blowhogs, Wollywogs,Iridescent Flint Beetle
Xenoblade Chronicles: Mechonis
Ice Climber: Polar Bear, Tippi
Game & Watch: Turtles
Banjo Kazooie: Gruntlings and Buzzbombs
Castlevania: Zombies, Shrunken Heads, Skeletons
Metal Gear Solid: Gekkos and Metal Gear Robots.
Sonic the Hedgehog: Badniks and Egg Pawns
Bayonetta: Affinity
Mega Man: Mettaur and Sniper Joes
Pac-Man: Ghosts and Pac-Bear
Dig Dug: Pooka
Final Fantasy: Shinra Soldiers
Dragon Quest: Slime
Mii: Ghosts

Last edited:

Vector Victor

Smash Lord
Yeah I kind of wish that Nintendo added New spirits more often, like Luigis mansion 3, Astral Chain, Sword/Shield, and stuff like that
I think there is some extra step with Pokemon. None of their spirits use their official original artwork.

Plank08

Smash Lord
Super Smash Bros: Primids, Bytans, Roturret, Mites.
Super Mario: Goomba, Koopa Troopa, Boos, Hammer Bro., Fawful Bots.
Luigi's Mansion: Portrait Ghosts
Yoshi's Island: Shy Guy, Toadies, Crazee Dayzee, Tap-Tap
Wario Land: Shake King's Bandits?
Donkey Kong: Kremlings, Turtusks, Tiki's, Fredrik's Minions
The Legend of Zelda: Moblin, Octorok, ReDead, Stalfos, Darknut, Bokoblin, The Guardians
Metroid: Metroids, Zebesians, Geemers, Kihunters
Kirby: Waddle Doos, Bronto Burt, Plasma Wrath, Dribblee, Jabbers.
Star Fox: Enemy Ships and Apariods.
Pokemon: Ghastly, Petilli,Chandelure, Cryogonal.
Earthbound: Starman and Pigmasks
Fire Emblem: Risen and Crest Monsters(if Three Houses got in)
Kid Icarus: Underworld Forces(Only)
Splatoon: Octurians and Samen
Pikmin: Bulborb, Firery Blowhogs, Wollywogs,Iridescent Flint Beetle
Xenoblade Chronicles: Mechonis
Ice Climber: Polar Bear, Tippi
Game & Watch: Turtles
Banjo Kazooie: Gruntlings
Castlevania: Zombies, Shrunken Heads, Skeletons
Metal Gear Solid: Gekkos and Metal Gear Robots.
Sonic the Hedgehog: Badniks and Egg Pawns
Bayonetta: Affinity
Mega Man: Mettaur and Sniper Joes
Pac-Man: Ghosts and Pac-Bear
Dig Dug: Pooka
Final Fantasy: Shinra Soldiers
Dragon Quest: Slime
Mii: Ghosts
All of this would be awesome, especially the Botw ones, I miss smash run

Grumbo

Smash Ace
Alright Genoids I decided to tally up the votes from the assist poll the other day for fun so here's what happened.

The date is December 15th, 2020.

Nintendo is holding a smash direct mini to discuss the new season 3 fighter's pass they announces a few months ago and the results of the "helper to hero" smash ballot from around the same time.

The stream card blacks out, it fades in to Sakurai sitting at his desk. The subtitles turn on and the NoA translator begins " I'm pleased to announced that the results from our recent ballot campaign, while we want to deliver content that you will enjoy please understand that we can only offer so many new fighters and not everyone will be able to make it to the battle. So we have tried to make as many of you as happy as we can by letting YOU decide who you want to join the fray. Without further adieu, here are your new fighters for super smash bros ultimate fighter's pass 3!"

The screen cuts to a a single mega trailer where all 5 are shown in sequence in one extended scenario.

Here is what you the players decided. Enjoy

While i think this is a decent estimate I would like to see what the results would be from a bigger advertised effort like with what the 3 discord groups did. Compiling poll data is really fun. I might actually write out the trailer scenario for that.
Wait there was a poll? My top four got on there regardless so thats good. I’m kinda meh on Shadow tbh. Im all for another Sonic character but for a unique spot I’d rather it’d be someone else (in the assist case Knuckles). I’m not sure how Shadow could fill the spot unless he went full edgehog and used his guns. Shadow as an echo is cool though

Rohanx17

Smash Lord
Wait there was a poll? My top four got on there regardless so thats good. I’m kinda meh on Shadow tbh. Im all for another Sonic character but for a unique spot I’d rather it’d be someone else (in the assist case Knuckles). I’m not sure how Shadow could fill the spot unless he went full edgehog and used his guns. Shadow as an echo is cool though
not officially I guess but I did ask everyone their thoughts. In fact I'm pretty sure you participated as well.

Last edited:

Organization XIII

Smash Champion
See, now here’s the ugly part where things start really, really seeping into subjective opinion: You think that Joker made for a poor first character, I don’t think that in the slightest. You think that the Joker reveal would have made more sense somewhere in Japan, I don’t and think it worked quite well where it was.

And, like, I’ll keep saying this: I have seen a bunch of genuine support for Lloyd in this scene throughout the year, actually around the same level of Doomguy(before the costume leak, anyway). Calling his support small is really understating it, from my own experience.
Alright, last time I'm doing this because it seems to be some sort of communication error between us. I'm not being subjective nor do I think Joker was a bad first choice. What I said is the reasons you claim Llyod doesn't work are exactly all he had, minus the surprise generated by the fans own rules, and yet Nintendo still felt he could be in position 1 a position people felt was special, and a western event despite Japan being a place where RPGs do better are more accepted and don't have fools crying for no more anime, or swordfighters, or combination thereof and yet he was still shown off in the West. I think if Joker had all that ad that didn't factor into showing him off there, then a character who would also similarly be better in Japan could easily be shown once again at the VGAs. They clearly aren't choosing reveal locations based on region. If Joker is really tripping you for some reason still then once again remember that showed off Hero at E3. The Western game event. That was my point. Being a niche character in the region doesn't stop the reveal being primarily in the region. What matters more is likely they are just large events with a high videogame focus where it can reach multiple people who otherwise may not have seen it. So while Llyod might be more familiar to the Japanese market since Tales is a bigger part of their culture, I don't doubt that they'd shown him at the next VGAs.
It's really not. While I am happy to see how strong Llyod is growing currently it's mainly due the lack of other forerunners. Even if you stick to the current period of DLC speculation it has been hard to gear the conversation to Llyod as people pretty much focused on Hero, then Banjo vs Steve, then it was Crash and Ryu. It took all that to be over before more people started mentioning Llyod and then it took the Miis to not come back to reach the heights of discussion he's now reaching. If there are a sizable number of Llyod fans in here skewing your perspective then that might explain why you think he's a more common want than he is but he's never been the strongest in terms of fan demand. Once again I state his popularity has been middling at best.

TheHeartbreakKid

Smash Journeyman
Sabi clarified that character 5 isn’t Geno or Doomguy according to their source which was why they said it was likely fake, nothing more definitive has come since that
That's it? Is that really it? Why did we stop talking about this leak then?

Sakurai is making Ms. Pacman just to troll the Bamco workers.

"Their company's fighter" :dazwa:
You joke, but I actually, DESPERATELY want Ms. Pac-Man in Smash.

Mainly because the music she could bring would be

ABSOLUTE

F L A M E S
L
A
M
E
S

Seriously, listen to this ****

https://youtu.be/jXvmkYdauvU

Last edited:

OffBi

Smash Ace
I'm going to bring another point to this leak being real.
If you're a moder, you're, in no way or hell, going to put jiggly bones to a mallow hat, because who would ever think of that?!
Also, the hats look like they fit with other mii costumes, just look at mallow for gods sake!!

Ovaltine

Smash Master
Honestly, the DLC sales make for a nice point for Geno, although it would stand as one for a lot of characters, too. Geno is a character SE and Nintendo haven't profited off of much since 1996. They've only done so with re-releases of SMRPG, really. This could be an opportunity to reach into Geno for the first time in a LONG time and make a chunky profit off of him. It could even serve as a way to gauge interest in Geno from casual players and little kids. Let's be real, Geno's design as a character and fighter would definitely appeal to young kids, especially as a Mario character laden with freaking cosmic guns, a guy that can turn into a cannon.

ForsakenM

Smash Lord
Yo greetings Smashboards, JudgeHeihachi from GameFAQs here.
Someone notified me, that my "Rule of Six"-theory concerning the mii costumes that i posted on GameFAQs ( https://gamefaqs.gamespot.com/boards/234547-super-smash-bros-ultimate/78143628 ) has been recited here and found some acclaim. First of, thanks! I appreciate it.
But it came to notice that some euphoric Lloyd fans misinterpreted some points of the theory and I would like to clear those misunderstandings up.
The post-FP Namco character will most likely be Heihachi. Why is that? Because if Lloyd was the character, Heihachi's mii costume had no reason to move away from Terry (remember Sega's mii costumes were also split, despite getting a new character), Sakurai seems to like grouping Fighting Game reps together, so if Heihachi was not a fully fledged character for the future, his position would not have changed. He seems to want to emphasize that crossover aspect the most with Fighting Game reps, as Smash is (who would have thought) a Fighting Game too.
Now there also is a pattern among the (3rd party) DLC characters i want to explain too now.
There are certain tropes for each DLC cycle. Terry continues the obligatory Fighting Game rep that Ryu has set before. Joker continues the trope Bayonetta set with having a very recent critically acclaimed game, despite being quite a new character, that is not as well known as the others. Hero continues Cloud's trope with being from a very old JRPG series, that basically set the standards for all JRPGs that would follow the next decades. A Nihon Falcom rep comes to mind as a possible successor for that trope.
Now Banjo is an outlier again, but that has to be expected because Smash 4 only had three 3rd party DLCs, while Ultimate's DLC round 1 has 5. Banjo is the bone for the long-time Smash fans, a character that has not the mainstream-mass appeal he once had, but is still very popular within Nintendo veteran circles. His trailer being viewed the least somehow shows that he is more well known among the hardcore fans, which isn't a bad thing, but just a result of not being exposed to the public with (good) new games for a long time.
The 5th character will probably be from an old popular action-series, that's why Ryu Hayabusa is the one that came to my mind the most, but that's just speculation. The Capcom character could be the continuation from this, being either Dante or a Resident Evil character.
So my theory that ties in within the costume theory is that, those tropes will continue in DLC cycle 2, which will probably consist of 5 characters too.

Ryu - Terry - Heihachi
none - Banjo - Geno
Bayonetta - Joker - ?
Cloud - Hero - ? (maybe a Nihon Falcom rep as they are also RPG pioneers from the 80s)
none - ? (maybe Hayabusa) - ? (maybe a Capcom character)

Also if you want to know my further stances on why Heihachi is more likely to get in, here are some more threads i had done on this topic:
https://gamefaqs.gamespot.com/boards/234547-super-smash-bros-ultimate/78119400
https://gamefaqs.gamespot.com/boards/234547-super-smash-bros-ultimate/78079649
(the last topic is a little bit over-the-top humorously)
Ryu has literally nothing going for him, absolutely nothing. No hints with insiders or leaked information or copyrights or suspicious news like Banjo had. Ryu Hayabusa is likely leakbait or just never was a consideration. He also does not fit with any of the newer information we've heard.

Also, thinking Lloyd is less likely because the Heihachi costume didn't show up with Terry is dumb for the same logic thinking Geno was a lock just because his costume didn't show up with Hero, We could still VERY EASILY get another Square Enix rep like Sephiroth or Sora (sorry those who scream 'but Disney rep!' but he still needs Nomura and Square approval and Square would have to be in the know AND would be involved in the process of creating him, so as much as you may say otherwise he's still considered a Square rep even if he would be a hybrid. It's not just Disney's logo that shows up int he games.) and Geno's costume could totally show up with them and include a new Mallow hat alongside the Chocobo hat. So, thinking Lloyd isn't likely and Heihachi is when Heihachi's costume could very easily come with the announcement of Lloyd as a character makes no sense. You either have bias for Heihachi, or you are not using logic.

In fact, let me do you one better for a theory: let's just call it Returning Costume Theory.

Have you noticed that in EVERY Mii Costume reveal thus far, minus Hero (who, oddly enough, has only two costumes that would make sense to return with him and NEITHER of them did!), each character has two returning Mii Costumes from Smash 4?

Joker has Tails and Knuckles
Banjo has Protoman and Zero
Now Terry has Akira and Jacky.

So, with that pattern thus far (which could be broken, as Hero didn't conform to it, but we all believe we know why) it would seem that the next fighter would come with two returning costumes? Also, if the character has any NEW Mii Costumes from their company, the trend is to have two OLD Mii Costumes from that company as well. With that said, what costumes are left to return?

Well, we have the generic Samurai Armor, Geno costume, MegaMan.EXE costume, Megaman X costume, Heihachi costume, Lloyd costume, Hunter costume, Rathalos costume, and lastly Gil's costume. I'll include images of them in the spoiler below. Also the Chocobo hat is not a costume...but if you noticed, we've only hat NEW hats, no returning ones. All the returning ones are full costumes, so we can set the Chocobo hat aside from this.

1573511379698.png

1573511480117.png

1573511528232.png

1573511573758.png

1573511605729.png

1573511649064.png

1573511685183.png

1573511702668.png

1573511725123.png

Now for what ever reason, the generic Samurai armor has not returned. I have no idea way, but unless it gets changed into something else or they have a big costume pack that isn't tied to a character release, I don't see it returning. Thus we can cut this down to four groups of two. However if you noticed, we don't have four perfect pairs that match with the same company, and even with B&K the returning costumes both came from the same company and overall the same franchise. So, what do we do? Well, many of us here think either Heihachi or Lloyd are coming next...so...you could very easily make one of them a full fighter and the other costume return, though the current information around town supports Lloyd over Heihachi. Now, we have an uneven amount...but GenoBros, guess who's costume hasn't returned yet and guess who we saw in that Mii costume image leak?

So, pull out Geno and Lloyd's costumes and BAM! Now things fit perfectly again. Note that none of this confirms anything and is just speculation, but it's taking recent events and things we know about Geno, Lloyd, Heihachi and current information and piecing something together. Also, I would be very surprised if Capcom didn't get a new rep at this point, but I feel like it will not be Megaman or Monster Hunter. It would make more sense to have the last two Megaman costumes return with someone wholly unrelated like B&K were and have the Monster Hunter ones come back with Phoenix Wright or Leon Kennedy/Jill Valentine. I suppose we could get two Capcom reps but idk.

That's my Returning Mii Costume Theory! But remember! It's just a theory, a Smash theory! Thanks for reading! :4pacman:

EDIT: Forgot the images, added them now.

Last edited:

BoyMan

Smash Cadet
if no extra news comes up thats lit 3 weeks for us lol
Even less than that, actually. We've gone through 14 pages since roughly 24 hours ago. If we keep up this pace we will match that Ridley thread in probably just barely over 2 weeks.

Firox

Smash Master
Honestly, the DLC sales make for a nice point for Geno, although it would stand as one for a lot of characters, too. Geno is a character SE and Nintendo haven't profited off of much since 1996. They've only done so with re-releases of SMRPG, really. This could be an opportunity to reach into Geno for the first time in a LONG time and make a chunky profit off of him. It could even serve as a way to gauge interest in Geno from casual players and little kids. Let's be real, Geno's design as a character and fighter would definitely appeal to young kids, especially as a Mario character laden with freaking cosmic guns, a guy that can turn into a cannon.
"Smash Bros Ultimate is for good boys and girls......and good boys and girls like to play with dolls.......dolls that turn into guns..." :ultgunner:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom