• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Geno (♥♪!?): Return of the Starsend Savior

Status
Not open for further replies.

Rohanx17

Smash Lord
welp I'm gonna log of the net now and go set up for the direct. hope we get btfo like fatman was musing or just get some cool announcements for stuff people have been wanting. see you on the other side

Glitch-EGamer

Smash Lord
Blowout Blast was... ehhh? Like, they COULD make a 3D Kirby, but it wouldn't really feel like Kirby to me? Maybe I'm just too small brain to imagine it, but I'm just not a fan of the concept.

Kirby: Breath of the Wild would be awesome though, even if it was completely different from the rest of the series.
YES! A Breath of the Wild-styled Kirby game would be awesome! I feel like they should restrict his flight though. Something like Spyro would fit well, I think

MisterMike

Smash Champion
welp I'm gonna log of the net now and go set up for the direct. hope we get btfo like fatman was musing or just get some cool announcements for stuff people have been wanting. see you on the other side
I'm gonna bounce, too. Go record my reaction and if there's anything worth keeping, I'll upload that. Hopefully there'll be something good...
See you guys after the Direct! :ultkrool:

Last edited:

AugustusB

Smash Champion
Alright gang. Lets see what heads our way! Apparently Monolith Soft's Head wife talked about the direct. She only does this when Monolith has something...

D

Deleted member

Alright everyone heading into this direct we're all expecting Terry or an SNK rep in general and y'know that's probably going to happen but that's alright SNK won't get in our way the only thing stopping us from being DLC is one of two things: 1) Mii Costume or 2) No more DLC after the Fighters Pass (If no Geno) and the first seems unlikely to return and the second is an honest 50/50.

Even if we get Terry that's alright we can do this, Let's go.

Icewolff92

Smash Champion
YES... it wasn´t a sequel trailer
EDIT... MORE DLC :D :D :D

Last edited:

Datboigeno

Smash Lord
WE'RE STILL IN THIS LADS

BONUS DLC!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Also holy **** Banjo today I'm so happy

Last edited:

xpnc

Smash Lord
NNID
RexTurbocool
Switch FC
SW-4209-5138-9019
>: )

We're in boys

Last edited:
D

Deleted member

WE'RE STILL IN THIS BABY HELL YEAH! GENO'S ALIVE EVERYBODY!! YES YES YES!

PsychoIncarnate

The Eternal Will of the Swarm
NNID
PsychoIncarnate
3DS FC
4554-0155-5885
We're back in business boys! Even if Geno is not in the fighters pass, he still has a shot!

Best news ever

TBone06

Smash Ace
IT’S A GREAT FRICKIN DAY!!!!

This is like the best case scenario aside from him getting confirmed!

Datboigeno

Smash Lord
Honestly the Terry trailer being cool and not that fake leak bull**** along with the extra DLC announcement was the best thing we could've hoped for besides Geno being confirmed.

Zav22

Smash Cadet
Welp Banjo and Kazooie are out today!!! And we're getting EVEN MORE DLC FIGHTERS!!! Meaning GENO AND FRISK HAVE MORE OF A CHANCE!!!
Looks like smash ultimate is not ending after all.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom