• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Geno (♥♪!?): Return of the Starsend Savior

Status
Not open for further replies.

JarBear

It's not Tuesday John
EVERYONE!

With DLC being announced, lets do a quick letter writing campaign for Geno!

Here is the email address I was originally going to use for a More DLC letter writing campaign.

I want Geno. Please send your messages, artwork, etc. to SmashUltimateDLC@gmail.com.

I would like to somehow send/plug in Operation Starfall as well.

wynn728

Banned via Warnings
Well I'm done being pessimistic. Things are looking better for Geno, Isaac, and Rex.

D

Deleted member

Geno might actually come now that this has happened! So can Crash too! I can't wait!

Ayumi Tachibana

Smash Ace
あゆみちゃんくるううううううううううううううううううううううううううううううううううううううう!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

domriver

Smash Lord
this is soooo refreshing to hear sigh............... Geno HAS TO BE IN IT BUT OMG SPECULATION HELL lol xD Geno fans rejoice we have another chance :)))))))))))))))

Icewolff92

Smash Champion
Nintendo used the right words to make me accept Terry "Don't worry there will be more DLC" lol
Maybe the understood that he would get a ton of back clash that they did a Bethesda (and by that, I mean they announced the new Elder Scroll after they showed that mobile game)

JarBear

It's not Tuesday John
Sorry but just to make sure I spread the word ... let's do this:

With DLC being announced, lets do a quick letter writing campaign for Geno!

Here is the email address I was originally going to use for a More DLC letter writing campaign.

I want Geno. Please send your messages, artwork, etc. to SmashUltimateDLC@gmail.com.

I would like to somehow send/plug in Operation Starfall as well.

MissingGlitch

Smash Master
I don't like the fakeout trailers where they use characters not already in the game. Like "haha to all the people that wanted these characters"

Smashoperatingbuddy123

Smash Legend
Wave 2 is confirmed and geno is highly requested

No super Mario rpg and they could easily announce it with geno being playable in ultimate

ZelDan

Smash Master
inb4 OMG BANJO BROKEN PLEASE NERF PLEASE! complaints before people even play Banjo or see how he evolves in the meta game

Last edited:

Icewolff92

Smash Champion
I hope his "play the game in Xbox" is an indicator that we won´t get RR or BK ports

inb4 OMG BANJO BROKEN PLEASE NERF PLEASE! complaints before people even play Banjo or see how he evolves in the meta game
I doubt it will be worse then Hero

Last edited:

Piks

Smash Journeyman
It's safe to say that given the DLC expansion, Geno is MORE than likely. I am almost certain he'll be in now - I always thought if they announced more that he'd be a shoe-in. I bet he'll be in. I can feel it!

ZelDan

Smash Master
That's...now what I had in mind for Sans in Smash but okay.

EDIT: It's a nice costume and remix atleast...

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom