• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Geno (♥♪!?): Return of the Starsend Savior

Status
Not open for further replies.

link2702

Smash Champion
I didn’t even think of the fact that the direct today is 40 minutes, this means there’s gotta be some big stuff in it....

And monolith soft also tweeted it, so we could expect something from them...xcx port? Xenosaga ports? New xc game? All the above?

Aside from smash what else is everyone excited/curious about that could be in the direct?

valkiriforce

Smash Ace
2.) Juno and Vela (lupus can be a taunt)
My man, my man...I would fall backwards on my chair, wake up from a coma and praise the Lord if this happened.

Anyway, five:
1. Juno/Vela (Jet Force Gemini)
2. Marina Liteyears (Mischief Makers)
3. Ty The Tasmanian Tiger
4. Bub and Bob (Bubble Bobble)
5. Red Savarin (Solatorobo: Red The Hunter)

Shout-out to those two boys from Super Buster Bros. even though they might work better as an assist trophy.
[EDIT] Actually I take that back - if Duck Hunt can be turned into a character, it'd be cool to see the Buster Bros. get a fully-working moveset.

Last edited:

Firox

Smash Master
Here's a conundrum for you. You get to pick the next fighters pass, but they have to be wild out-there picks that nobody (or at least fewer than average people) expects. I'll start.

1.) Ecco the dolphin
3.) Gex
4.) Elvis the alien (not that one, the one from perfect dark)
5.) Buck Bumble

Oooh, ooooh, let ME try!

1) Mighty the Armadillo
2) Sigma (Megaman X series)
3) Aloy (Horizon Zero Dawn)
4) PomPom
and.....you ready for this?
5) Mallow! (..they'd never see him coming..)

D

Deleted member

Here's a conundrum for you. You get to pick the next fighters pass, but they have to be wild out-there picks that nobody (or at least fewer than average people) expects. I'll start.

1.) Ecco the dolphin
3.) Gex
5.) Buck Bumble
1. Skooter [Treasure Master]
2. Masked Man [Mother 3]
3. General Guy [Paper Mario]
4. Vectorman [... Vectorman.]
5. Chameleon from Chameleon Twist. Not even sure if that guy (those guys???) has a name.

These are the most "literal whos" I can think of, but aside from two I'd actually like some of these. After Geno, though. Well after Geno.

Last edited by a moderator:

Megadoomer

Writing Team
Switch FC
SW-0351-1523-9047

1.) Ecco the dolphin
3.) Gex
5.) Buck Bumble
1. Razputin (Psychonauts)
2. Bad Mister Frosty (Clayfighter)
3. Alexandra Roivas (Eternal Darkness)
4. Darunia (The Legend of Zelda)
5. Robo (Chrono Trigger)

MattX20

Smash Hero
1. Skooter [Treasure Master]
2. Masked Man [Mother 3]
3. General Guy [Paper Mario]
4. Vectorman [... Vectorman.]
5. Chameleon from Chameleon Twist. Not even sure if that guy (those guys???) has a name.

These are the most "literal whos" I can think of, but aside from two I'd actually like some of these. After Geno, though. Well after Geno.
There were 4 of them in Chameleon Twist: Davy, Jack, Linda, and Fred

wynn728

Banned via Warnings
Allow me to correct myself on one thing. It is the most logical train of thought...for the Smash fan base who know of the 4chan leak. Speculation will be geared towards that line of thinking if/when it happens. Though I do agree with your points, old bean!
Yeah that's definitely going to happen. Speculation goes in so many different direction from 5ch, to Google Theory, to company theory, to amiibo theory, and to continuation trailer theory. Honestly after Terry Bogard getting in and the bean spilled because Nintendo screwed up with their website I think it's safe to say we're not going to know for a good while who the real last Fighter is.

vivala

Smash Journeyman
Thinking of making a big ol' post summing up what we know about Starling so far (because mysteries are fun and I need something to do to pass time until the direct). Would anyone be interested in seeing that?

D

Deleted member

There were 4 of them in Chameleon Twist: Davy, Jack, Linda, and Fred
Great, we've got 4 costumes. The new Hero marches through.

Oooh, ooooh, let ME try!

1) Mighty the Armadillo
2) Sigma (Megaman X series)
3) Aloy (Horizon Zero Dawn)
4) PomPom
and.....you ready for this?
5) Mallow! (..they'd never see him coming..)
Let's take it easy on that Mallow stuff. Can you imagine him getting in instead of Geno? I'd probably die of anger.

Dynamic Worlok

Shunted into the bad timeline
Yeah that's definitely going to happen. Speculation goes in so many different direction from 5ch, to Google Theory, to company theory, to amiibo theory, and to continuation trailer theory. Honestly after Terry Bogard getting in and the bean spilled because Nintendo screwed up with their website I think it's safe to say we're not going to know for a good while who the real last Fighter is.
Unless the trailer ends up matching the 4chan leak (I doubt it will, but you never know), either by design or by coincidence. In which case I'm looking forward to a wonderfully stagnant few months of speculation.

Aerospherology

Smash Lord

1.) Ecco the dolphin
3.) Gex
5.) Buck Bumble
  1. Warrior (Happy Wars)
  2. Chase McCain (Lego City Undercover)
  3. Uniracer (Uniracers/Unirally)
  4. Honey Queen (Super Mario) (this one is just a joke)
  5. Furret (Pokemon)

Last edited:

SpiritOfRuin

Smash Ace

1.) Ecco the dolphin
3.) Gex
5.) Buck Bumble
Oh dear. I can only pick 5? Hmm...I'm gonna say they still have to be mainly known for video games sorry Edward Elric :( how about:
1. Koopa Troopa Bros (2 fighters that can use the hammers and boomerangs and wings and stuff with Dry Bones alt...yeah I've thought about this a lot so what?)
2. Isaac Clarke dangit I don't care if he was in PS All Stars or not really on Nintendo systems get this man in Smash
3. Hatty Hattington from battle block theater or the protagonist of alien hominid
4. Turok (I don't think he has a big fan demand does he?) He should.
5. Space pirate from Metroid

I like Lost Vikings too

Musubi

Smash Apprentice

1.) Ecco the dolphin
3.) Gex
5.) Buck Bumble
1) Guybrush Threepwood (Monkey Island series)
2) Haggar (Final Fight)
3) Cryptosporidium 137 (Destroy All Humans)
4) King of All Cosmos (Katamari)
5) Pyukumuku (Pokemon)

D

Deleted member

Unless the trailer ends up matching the 4chan leak (I doubt it will, but you never know), either by design or by coincidence. In which case I'm looking forward to a wonderfully stagnant few months of speculation.
All Sabi had to say was "speculation's gonna be wild" to make speculation go wild. In my opinion, Banjo's trailer was a cheap cop-out and also spoiled the surprise of who it was way too early, but it did set a precedent to assume that Nintendo's willing to reuse a trailer, so it isn't far fetched to guess that they'll reuse a trailer for the next fighter, or even the next two fighters. Even if they do, it's no proof that that one random /v/ leak was right, just that one random poster made a good guess.

Based on what Sakurai said about the character trailers, as a way to introduce characters in a cutscene without having to spend the game's budget on putting the cutscenes in the game, and without having the cutscenes spoiled for people who hadn't gotten to that point in SSE, I'd say they want them to be as original as possible, and only reused the K. Rool trailer for Banjo because of Rare and to show that they're hip to the "Duck Hunt clone" joke.

Honestly, I could see Terry's intro being set in New Donk City or something.

wynn728

Banned via Warnings
I will put all money on the table and say it would be pure coincidence if the trailer matched up. We did have that one person on 4chan saying they would use 11, 2, 4 & 8 for Hero's alternate costume and they admitted it was a guess so anything is possible.

D

Deleted member

I will put all money on the table and say it would be pure coincidence if the trailer matched up. We did have that one person on 4chan saying they would use 11, 2, 4 & 8 for Hero's alternate costume and they admitted it was a guess so anything is possible.
Your last few posts have been remarkably optimistic. Not that I disagree, especially with that Hero example, but it's kind of odd to see you doubting the disappointing stuff.

Dynamic Worlok

Shunted into the bad timeline
I certainly hope that is the case, but regardless of whether or not it ends up being coincidental, you can be damn sure that the die-hard adherents will shoot down any speculation that does not fit the narrative.

Shado-will

Smash Journeyman
I agree with this. With the whole "DLC character trailers are going to be sequels", it wouldn't be very hard to guess that Terry's trailer would be a sequel to Ken and Incineroar's. But if I recall correctly, this 4chan leak called Terry Bogard before the whole SNK mess-up happened, which is why it got more attention in the first place. I think it'd be kind of hard to call Terry getting into Smash, but not impossible.

Last edited:

domriver

Smash Lord
All right folks - ill be back till after direct. It is 6 hours before the direct and well I dont want to be spoiled by anything. I already know that SNK will be #4. Guess we shall see. See ya after the direct Geno Bros! :)
*hopes for Geno in this direct*

TheHeartbreakKid

Smash Journeyman

1.) Ecco the dolphin
3.) Gex
5.) Buck Bumble

1. Glover (I honestly think the moveset potential could lead to a character with mesmerizing combos/gameplay a la Pac-Man)

2. Earthworm Jim

3. Kameo (always thought the moveset potential there was INSANE)

4. NiGHTS

5. Splosion Man with Ms. Splosion Man alt (don't act like this wouldn't be pure flames)

Last edited:

Fatmanonice

Banned via Warnings
NNID
Fatmanonice
The Direct is going to be about the length of the E3 one this year so that's definitely exciting. Here's some of my predictions:

Guaranteed:

-More Luigi's Mansion 3: the Continental Breakfast Bar is out of Frosted Flakes stuff
-More Pokemon Fork and Spoon stuff

Practically guaranteed:

-Overwatch for Switch
-Terry coming to Smash
-Link Clay Aikening stuff
-Blurb about Dragon Quest XI S: the Quest for More Money and possible DLC
-Shantae and the Seven Waifus stuff
-Animal Crossing stuff just to piss people off

Strong possibility:

-Banjo coming either this week or next
-Mid evolutions of Pokemon Stout and Porter starters finally revealed
-More Galarian Pokemon
-Mario Maker 2: Man...**** this Level... DLC announced

Personal predictions:

-New Kirby for Switch
-Switch port of a 3DS or Wii U title that sold like literally 5 copies
-RARE Replay for Switch finally happens
-Remaster of an unexpected game
-More than one major Smash announcement, especially if Terry is in the first half of the Direct
-If Smash isn't the final announcement, new major Mario is in development or first footage of Bayo 3

Last edited:

Firox

Smash Master
Let's take it easy on that Mallow stuff. Can you imagine him getting in instead of Geno? I'd probably die of anger.
Easy, dude. I'm right there with you. My list was obviously under the assumption that Geno would have already been added.

Also, EDIT:

I really hope this means we finally get the ability to play with friends in the online modes. I mean, honestly, how freaking idiotic is it in 2019 that Nintendo hasn't figured out yet that people usually want to play with people they know? Especially given the nature of a 4-player Mario game. I've already made some super fun competitive speed running stages to play with my friends but we can only play locally right now.

Last edited:

Oaterinos

Smash Cadet
Switch FC
SW 5149 9306 1606
Even though Terry is all but confirmed for the direct, I like entertaining the idea that someone at Nintendo is just playing 4D chess

(Beyond unlikely, I know, but how wild would it be for leak bait to be sent directly to the masses instead of just insiders?)

vivala

Smash Journeyman
Okay folks, here’s my breakdown of what we may know about the Starling leak, as well as some additional speculation!

First of all, I should say that this is just for fun. Smash speculation is a wild ride and I want to document a fun piece of it. That being said, please do not go after anyone mentioned in this post for info. Even if people do know more than they’ve said (which might not even be the case), they have good reason not to speak up. Jobs, lawsuits, and more are at stake. Don’t be a ****.

Literally just a picture of a bird (that people identified as a common/european starling) standing on a roof. Normally this wouldn’t be worth our time, but the pic came from a very credible source with a history of teasing big reveals, so being the ravenously speculative community we are, we latched onto this mystery. Most relevant to this thread is the theory that it points to Geno in Smash (starling = little star, just like Geno!). Does it? Who knows! But mysteries are fun, so let’s break it down.

I’m sure most of you all are familiar with Sabi, known for leaking almost all of E3 before getting C&D’d by Nintendo’s ninjas. This individual is one of Sabi’s sources from Nintendo, possibly the main source. The Source(tm) is particularly known for teasing a couple of big reveals: Link’s Awakening HD (teased by posting a picture of a blue crab, which are present on Koholint Island’s beaches) and Banjo in Smash (by posting pictures of a bear, bird, and witch).
The Source has a private discord where they are in contact with multiple people in the community, though the only two I know of are Sabi and FatMan (and I really should repeat this: do not pester these two about Starling or leaks in general. Leaking is a sensitive practice and saying too much at the wrong time can risk people’s livelihoods. They’ll speak up when they speak up.)
According to FatMan, the Source is a brand ambassador at Nintendo who gets their info from even deeper in Nintendo. For obvious reasons, we don’t have any extra info to back this up, but based on past leaks it’s safe to assume it’s true.

Nope! Despite being posted back in early July (if not earlier), we have yet to find out what the Starling refers to. Leakers tend to explain old hints once the proper reveal happens (for an example of this, see Sabi’s explanatory tweets following Verge revealing fighter 4 as Terry), and we’ve gotten no such post saying “yup, that’s starling!” To the contrary, the Source has apparently insisted multiple times that the Starling is still in play, such as after the recentish Pokemon presentation.
I’ve seen talk in this thread that the Source recently disclosed what the starling is on a private discord. Since we still haven’t heard what Starling is, I can’t exactly verify this. However, if the Source did recently disclose, then we can presumably expect whatever it is to be revealed soon.

To an extent. The Source’s connections have confirmed it’s not Overwatch related. It’s also not Edelgard in Smash, as the Source claimed he would have posted a black eagle, not a random other bird, to hint this. It also prooobably doesn’t have anything to do with Pokemon SwSh. I think the Source said this after the last presentation, but they may have just meant that the Starling wasn’t present in that particular Pokemon direct. The Source has also seemingly shown disdain for Pokemon SwSh, so it’s unlikely that they would deem a new Galar pokemon as worthy of a hype hint (especially considering the other reveals to get a pic hint were Zelda and Banjo).
FatMan has also said that, if the Starling is meant to connect to other pictures shared by the Source, then it probably doesn’t refer to Geno. However, we don’t know if these pics are meant to be connected.

Or is it just “bird on roof” that’s important? I’ve seen mixed opinions on this. As said before, we know it matters to an extent because of Edelgard. At the very least the fact that it’s a starling probably means that it’s not hinting to something with a more obvious choice in bird (like the Black Eagles for Edelgard). Otherwise, I’ve seen contradictory evidence. Sabi has said on discord that they personally don’t believe that the species matters. However, FatMan said a couple of weeks ago that the Source restated that the choice of bird matters. Though he also noted that the Source likes to post memes, so ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

As said before, the reason this thread in particular has latched onto this leak is because Starling => Star-ling => little star => Geno’s true form is a little star. However, others have pointed to the potential for a Star Fox rep/game, since it’s called Starwing in Europe, which is one letter off of Starling (and the European starling cements this connection further). Ryu Hayabusa has also cropped up due to recent speculation. The main predator of starlings is apparently called Hayabusa in Japan. There’s also been some Resident Evil speculation due to STARS. If the species doesn’t matter, then who knows. Try to think of games you’ve played with birds on roofs.

Okay so this section is going to be much more opinion-based than the others, so bear with me. Apparently the blue crab and witch pics were posted within a couple weeks of their respective announcements. However, it has been about two months since we got starling. Why is that? I have a couple of theories. First, the Source posts hints as soon as they hear about them, and just so happened to hear the first two right before their announcements, but heard about Starling well ahead of time. This is certainly possible, as a brand ambassador mainly deals with advertising, so most of their info would be relevant to announcements. Second, the Source could be sitting on info for however long and purposefully chose to drop these hints two weeks and two months apart from their announcements.
If the former is true, then the two month wait is unfortunate, but ultimately meaningless. If the latter is true, then the Source believed this is an announcement worth of two months of hype and speculation (or they’re just ****ing with us, which, judging by the fact I’ve spent over an hour writing a long-ass post about this whole thing, I deserve). And while we tend to believe Nintendo as a whole and (depending on who you ask) Sakurai can be a little off kilter about what the community gets hype for, the Source seems to be a little in tune. They successfully predicted that the community would find the Pokemon direct pretty underwhelming and I think they predicted people would be pissed about Hero’s presentation (which turned out to be about the RNG mechanics).
Let’s be real here, Smash is one of, if not the only game that fans will put up with months of blueballing and speculation for. Let’s say the Starling is about a new Star Fox game. Some people would be incredibly excited, but you know a lot of people in the community would be like “Okay that’s cool, but that’s it? That’s all this speculation was about?” Teasing Smash fans for months, on the other hand, pretty widely accepted and even people who don’t care about Smash wouldn’t be particularly thrown off if that’s what Starling was about.
Now, the final question: assuming allllll of this rampant speculation so far is true (which, let’s face it, it probably isn’t), why tease a character two months in advance when even Banjo was given a two week wait? Is this character somehow more hype than Banjo? Is that even possible? Did the Source just want to up the ante on the anticipation? If you want a hopeful take for our boy in blue, I feel like the only announcement that could be considered Banjo-tier or higher is another “never ever” character, and the only one of these characters with any sort of link to Starling is Geno.

A brand ambassador at Nintendo posted a hint in the form of a pic of a starling on a roof. It’s not hinting at Overwatch, Edelgard in Smash, or (probably) a pokemon. The species of bird might matter but we don’t know. We also don’t know what this is hinting at, but two months of anticipation is overkill for anything short of a hype smash reveal.

I needed something to do today. What the hell is this bird???

StarLight42

Smash Lord
vivala vivala something to add to your analysis on the Starling leak...

Apparently the Starling leaker is the very same one who told Sabi about Geno watercooler rumors around December/January.

Robertroid

Smash Apprentice
My man, my man...I would fall backwards on my chair, wake up from a coma and praise the Lord if this happened.

Anyway, five:
1. Juno/Vela (Jet Force Gemini)
2. Marina Liteyears (Mischief Makers)
3. Ty The Tasmanian Tiger
4. Bub and Bob (Bubble Bobble)
5. Red Savarin (Solatorobo: Red The Hunter)

Shout-out to those two boys from Super Buster Bros. even though they might work better as an assist trophy.
[EDIT] Actually I take that back - if Duck Hunt can be turned into a character, it'd be cool to see the Buster Bros. get a fully-working moveset.
Dude. DUDE. DUUUUDE
- Juno/Vela (I know it was posted earlier but still)
- Marina Liteyears
- Red Savarin
Just for these three, if I see you someday I would invite you to the most delicious beer ever

Sigran101

Smash Master
NNID
Sigran101
1. Hiro (Mini Ninjas)
2. Raz (Psychonauts)
3. Dust (Dust: An Elysian Tale)
4. Byrne (The Legend of Zelda Spirit Tracks)
5. Bernadetta (Fire Emblem Three Houses)

Icewolff92

Smash Champion
Thinking of making a big ol' post summing up what we know about Starling so far (because mysteries are fun and I need something to do to pass time until the direct). Would anyone be interested in seeing that?
Yes
The Direct is going to be about the length of the E3 one this year so that's definitely exciting. Here's some of my predictions:

Guaranteed:

-More Luigi's Mansion 3: the Continental Breakfast Bar is out of Frosted Flakes stuff

Practically guaranteed:

-Overwatch for Switch
-Terry coming to Smash

Strong possibility:

-More Galarian Pokemon

Personal predictions:

-New Kirby for Switch
-More than one major Smash announcement, especially if Terry is in the first half of the Direct
-If Smash isn't the final announcement, new major Mario is in development or first footage of Bayo 3
I add Halo Master Chief collection to that list

Mastadoom88

Smash Apprentice
I actually think if the leak about continuation trailers for Terry and Ryu are true, I'll be even more optimistic Geno shows up to continue Ridley's a bonus, defending the two other gun blasty arm folks and his old pal Mario

D

Deleted member

I actually think if the leak about continuation trailers for Terry and Ryu are true, I'll be even more optimistic Geno shows up to continue Ridley's a bonus, defending the two other gun blasty arm folks and his old pal Mario
pretty sure Mega Man blew up so I don't know that there's anything left to defend.

Ze Diglett

Smash Champion
Writing Team
NNID
ZeDiglett
Here's a conundrum for you. You get to pick the next fighters pass, but they have to be wild out-there picks that nobody (or at least fewer than average people) expects.
1. Zeke (from Xenoblade 2. This guy lowkey deserves to be in more than Rex, fite me.)
2. Gooey (from Kirby. I see him brought up from time to time, but at this point I'm convinced no one in the Smash fandom loves this little boi as much as I do.)
3. Mr. Bones (from Mr. Bones. 'Nuff said.)
4. Miror B (from Pokemon XD: Gale of Darkness. Complete with his dancing squad of Ludicolos.)
5. Isaac (no, not from Golden Sun. From The Binding of Isaac, of course! Press Down-B to get Bob's Brain and kill yourself instantly!)

Rie Sonomura

fly octo fly
NNID
RieSonomura
Switch FC
SW-4976-7649-4666
1. Zeke (from Xenoblade 2. This guy lowkey deserves to be in more than Rex, fite me.)
2. Gooey (from Kirby. I see him brought up from time to time, but at this point I'm convinced no one in the Smash fandom loves this little boi as much as I do.)
4. Miror B (from Pokemon XD: Gale of Darkness. Complete with his dancing squad of Ludicolos.)
5. Isaac (no, not from Golden Sun. From The Binding of Isaac, of course! Press Down-B to get Bob's Brain and kill yourself instantly!)
>Zeke

You, sir, have impeccable taste :shades:

Firox

Smash Master
>Zeke

You, sir, have impeccable taste :shades:
I second this. Zeke > Rex

EDIT: On a random note, did anyone else find it hilariously sad how badly Nia got friend-zoned in that game?

Last edited:

Mastadoom88

Smash Apprentice
pretty sure Mega Man blew up so I don't know that there's anything left to defend.
Hahaha oh yeah ! Oops R.I.P Megaman. ;;^_^

Also I want SNES games for Switch, but other than smash I mostly dont care what else comes in the direct. Just gimme a way to play those great games without emulation.

Also though I doubt it, would love to see something Mother related

Sunredo

Smash Apprentice
I'm glad someone recognizes the real hero of XC2. Rex can't compete.

PsychoIncarnate

The Eternal Will of the Swarm
NNID
PsychoIncarnate
3DS FC
4554-0155-5885

Guaranteed:

Practically guaranteed:

-Overwatch for Switch
-Terry coming to Smash

Strong possibility:

-More Galarian Pokemon

Personal predictions:

-New Kirby for Switch
-Switch port of a 3DS or Wii U title that sold like literally 5 copies
I'm going to be disappointed if we don't get Mario Maker 2 DLC stuff. Even if it's not coming for a while.
And for Galarian Pokemon, if we don't get Sirfetch'd the direct is an automatic failure

EricTheGamerman

Smash Master
I didn’t even think of the fact that the direct today is 40 minutes, this means there’s gotta be some big stuff in it....

And monolith soft also tweeted it, so we could expect something from them...xcx port? Xenosaga ports? New xc game? All the above?

Aside from smash what else is everyone excited/curious about that could be in the direct?
Halo on Switch and an eventual lead-in (but not announced today) to Master Chief in Smash is personally what I'm really hoping for. Give me the Halo now because I love the games and want them portable, but also so I can make that Chief a reality down the line (I really like the idea of Halo on Switch and Chief at The Game Awards because it seems like a super fitting venue).

Beyond that, Super Mario Odyssey 2 seems like a great thing that might finally happen in this Direct, and I suspect it will be what Galaxy 2 was to Galaxy and address the complaints of the first by actually putting in some genuine challenge and a better late game. I'm also willing to bet on a Mario RPG of some sort since Intelligent Systems didn't really contribute as much to Three Houses and Alpha Dream have been pretty quiet for a while, so either Paper Mario or Mario & Luigi seems to have a really good shot.

Third party support might also surprise us today. There's lots of sustained rumors going on and we know about Overwatch and Assassin's Creed IV, so I hope there's some more juicy third party titles coming to Switch.

PsychoIncarnate

The Eternal Will of the Swarm
NNID
PsychoIncarnate
3DS FC
4554-0155-5885
I'm hearing the pokemon portion of the direct is going to be lame.

Makes me wonder WTF they are doing with pokemon this generation.

All previous generations have been super hype and tons of info. This generation they've shown off almost nothing and what little they have shown off has been kinda lame. And it's been filled with controversy with the whole dex thing.

Edit: This is what they are doing
This is what they doin.png

LOL $500 plush. Fans'll eat up anything.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom