• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Geno (♥♪!?): Return of the Starsend Savior

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ze Diglett

Smash Champion
Writing Team
NNID
ZeDiglett
Hello, everybody. I'm Reggie from Nintendo. Before I retire later this month, I'd like to make one last announcement: we're finally teaming up with Square Enix to make Super Mario RPG .5. Featuring new, updated art assets that you're sure to love!

smrpg2.png

I regret everything.

zippyskipy

Smash Cadet
Oof definately jelous of your guys plushes! >:O
Though now that I think about it I think one of my sisters made me a Geno plush like eons ago?? I should probably got hunt for him not sure where he went

BUT ANYWAYS it's been about an hour, here's your second gift!

its crono or something, idk

The Anigriffin

Smash Lord
Though now that I think about it I think one of my sisters made me a Geno plush like eons ago?? I should probably got hunt for him not sure where he went

Sniff

He's so beautiful.

D

Deleted member

This or Ninten Goku are the only ways I will accept Goku in Smash

Ovaltine

Smash Master

... can I just say you're one of the best things to ever happen to this thread?

The Anigriffin

Smash Lord
Yooo, Princess Reggie Ani, that is SICK. I'd love to see him when he's done!!
Oh certanly! I think I'll have him by the end of the month hopefully?

Oh jeez speaking of Ninten I should finish my update post for the Ninten thread. Though I did cosplay the boy at an anime con over the weekend and only got called Ness three times. :') Someone did recognize me though and got super excited. So that made my day.

ForsakenM

Smash Lord
Damn, I'm not cool enough to get a cool Reggie title.

At least I'm cool enough to be a Reggie though.

"After all, if it's not fun, why bother?"

Ovaltine

Smash Master
Damn, I'm not cool enough to get a cool Reggie title.

At least I'm cool enough to be a Reggie though.

"After all, if it's not fun, why bother?"
You can be the Forsaken Reggie, the forgotten one, the forbidden one.

... That is sadly fitting since I didn't give you a title, oops...

D

Deleted member

If you all have cool Reggie titles, which Reggie am I? The quiet Reggie?

RetrogamerMax

Smash Legend
NNID
RetrogamerMax2
Wow we only have half a month with Reggie...
The Month of Reggie!

Hello fellow Reggenos I come bearing a gift

More gifts to come shortly >:3
I'm speechless. :laugh:

Now for something that is actually not an April Fool's joke:

I'm getting myself a Geno plush!! It'll be a small, maybe 20 CM-ish sized friend made with minky from an incredibly good plush maker. She's a friend of a friend, so I was able to get the hook-up. I'm paying a pretty penny for him, but oh, he is going to be so, so worth it.

It'll be some time before he arrives, I'm sure, but I'll show him off when he's ready!
Actually, there might be a real official Geno plush out there. There is a UFO aka claw machine SMRPG plush set that is extremely rare and is consider by many in the gaming collectibles community to be one of if not the rarest pieces of video merchandise in existence. The Mallow plush is so rare, it has only appeared twice on Yahoo Japan Auctions in the past 20 years. There is a Boshi plush as well, but he is nowhere near as rare as Mallow. As for Geno, we don't know if Takara made a plush of him, but if he exist, he definitely is the rarest one and perhaps the rarest UFO gaming plush in the world.

Here is a videos from LSuperSonicQ and PatMac on the plush set:

Last edited:

Datboigeno

Smash Lord
I was slightly miffed this morning because I was going to change my profile name to Datboierdrick with matching profile pic of Erdrick with boomer glasses and a monster drink but Reggie ruined everything. Thanks a lot, Reggie!

If you all have cool Reggie titles, which Reggie am I? The quiet Reggie?
I would be unintentionally abrasive Reggie

zippyskipy

Smash Cadet
have my sins been redeemed

plz forgive any wonkyness I rarely draw real people

Sovereign Trinity

Smash Ace
This is amazing! Right before I was about to login, I thought everyone's profile pictures would still be the same, so I thought about changing my profile picture to Reggie for the day. Right when I was about to change my profile picture to Reggie, Smashboards already did it... for all of us. An amazing April Fools prank!

I am also here to bring us good news. The Battlefield soundtrack from the Smash Ultimate E3 demo has finally been ripped and released. :)
I hope Sakurai or Nintendo adds this and the main menu theme from the E3 demo in version 3.0.0.

Crenoku!

Ovaltine

Smash Master
have my sins been redeemed

plz forgive any wonkyness I rarely draw real people
You have saved yourself. ;)

(I wasn't actually expecting you to do it, but by god, you did. You are amazing.)

You know I'm female, right?
... Woah. Okay, I actually had no idea. I'm so sorry! You can take the title of Queen Reggie from me.

Uhhhh, @Zack E. can be prince.

Last edited:

zippyskipy

Smash Cadet
You have saved yourself. ;)

(I wasn't actually expecting you to do it, but by god, you did. You are amazing.)
Phew! Crisis averted. Thank Reggie.

(What I lack in relevant speculation I make up for in memes and pure chaotic energy manifesting itself in potentially misguided ways! And by god this was a good day to have that chaotic energy. Basically what I'm trying to say is thank you it was no big deal I'm always up for some Geno memage :p)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom