• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Geno (♥♪!?): Return of the Starsend Savior

Status
Not open for further replies.

link2702

Smash Champion
I got to admit, if the heavy weapons guy got in smash I’d kinda be ok with it. Sure he’s never appeared on a nintendo system, he’s from an fps, and might have a difficult time transfering a moveset...

But he’s also the face of one of the most popular online fps’s ever created, comes from a game where every character is bursting with personality, came from a game that helped push the fps genre away from the “super serious and gritty” only art styles and into a more creative (and yet, in more ways, waaaay more violent) and humorous style.

Tf2 does deserve some recognition for being one of the most unique fps games in history, and smash certainly would be that recognition.

However, he doesn’t take priority over banjo, and especially geno. If those two got in, I’d be fine with the heavy.

Sovereign Trinity

Smash Ace
Huh, I just found this.
There was a problem fetching the tweet
Good Geno art, and I am certainly glad a certain heavy weapons guy is getting some attention.
The fact that he made Geno's number 99 is gold.
They all look so badass. And wow, I love this person's art. I'm making another Geno drawing with a certain someone...
99 is a great number, but I wonder who 100 is...

EricTheGamerman

Smash Master
I got to admit, if the heavy weapons guy got in smash I’d kinda be ok with it. Sure he’s never appeared on a nintendo system, he’s from an fps, and might have a difficult time transfering a moveset...

But he’s also the face of one of the most popular online fps’s ever created, comes from a game where every character is bursting with personality, came from a game that helped push the fps genre away from the “super serious and gritty” only art styles and into a more creative (and yet, in more ways, waaaay more violent) and humorous style.

Tf2 does deserve some recognition for being one of the most unique fps games in history, and smash certainly would be that recognition.

However, he doesn’t take priority over banjo, and especially geno. If those two got in, I’d be fine with the heavy.
It's really hard for me to justify the Heavy in Smash. Not because TF2 isn't an influential game... it most certainly is, but we've got a decently large list of FPS titans that would absolutely take priority given the genre has no representation in Smash.

BJ Blazkowicz, The Doom Slayer, Master Chief, and goddamn Gordon Freeman himself from Valve are all much more important icons I'd say than specifically the Heavy and each represents something more substantial to the FPS genre.

TF2 certainly has earned a place in gaming history at this point, but to some degree I question how much of it is positive with TF2 arguably being one of the main games that has contributed to the free to play model and emphasizing all the wrong elements of a video game in the hats and cosmetic stuff. There's a genuinely incredible game underneath all of the bull**** and it's been popular for years, but it's also a little too like Fortnite to me in what it actually brings to the table impact wise. A stylized, free to play and successful in large because of it, game that has come to emphasize player spending and a live service... I know OG TF2 wasn't as bad, but I'm not going to divorce where the game is now from what it was.

Ovaltine

Smash Master
I just thought of something that makes me a little... iffy.

What if Geno's Mii costume does come back, but we can't directly buy it? What if it comes with Erdrick's (if he's coming) challenge pack and can't be obtained separately?

God, I'd be so torn. I don't want Erdrick myself, no offense to his fans, and it'd pain me to buy the challenge pack just wanting Geno's costume. It just... It'd just hurt, man. I'd pay good money for anything related to Geno, though, but it'd also just feel like a marketing thing like, "Hey, we know some of you guys are sad that it isn't Geno, but here, buy this guy anyway. You'll get your consolation prize back if you do."

Just... ugh...

Last edited:

GoodGrief741

Smash Legend
Which characters do you want in Smash that you wish had way higher demand and discussion surrounding them?

I really wish there was more talk on Balloon Fighter (though I'm fully aware Villager's recovery has squashed almost all of his chances). Also Aiai from Super Monkey Ball. Such a fantastic Gamecube game man. Both Square and Sega are sitting on some amazing IPs...
Muddy Mole. Don't get me wrong, I think a lot of Nintendo characters should get way more support (Balloon Fighter, Mach Rider, Takamaru, Mike Jones, Lip, Andy, just to name a few) but at least they got something. Muddy Mole... Muddy Mole has nothing. Even other obscure darlings like DeMille and Prince Sable get more.

In the same vein, Bubbles, Tamagon and Jill Dozer.

Sometimes I feel like Smash would be better if it was Nintendo-only.
Y'know, it's kinda odd. I get that Erdrick is iconic and all, but... it seems a lot of DQ fans (I know you aren't, but I'm making an example here) seem to prefer Eight or Slime or something over Erdrick. It makes more sense, too, given they're both more well-known in the west. We all know Sakurai loves his retro reps, though.
That's because Eight's design is so ****ing rad. A similar thing happens with Final Fantasy: some people like characters like Terra, Zidane or Cecil better, but everyone acknowledges that Cloud has got to come first. Erdrick is just like that for Dragon Quest.

What if Geno's Mii costume does come back, but we can't directly buy it? What if it comes with Erdrick's (if he's coming) challenge pack and can't be obtained separately?

God, I'd be so torn. I don't want Erdrick myself, no offense to his fans, and it'd pain me to buy the challenge pack just wanting Geno's costume. It just... It'd just hurt, man. I'd pay good money for anything related to Geno, though, but it'd also just feel like a marketing thing like, "Hey, we know some of you guys are sad that it isn't Geno, but here, buy this guy anyway. You'll get your consolation prize back if you do."

Just... ugh...
They've announced individual prices for costumes, so I doubt they won't release them individually.

D

Deleted member

Just... ugh...
I don't find any reason to believe this scenario. The only thing the two have in common is that they're owned by the same company. They're from completely separate franchises.

Edit: And yes, it's likely all Mii costumes will be sold separately in the future.

Last edited by a moderator:
D

Deleted member

I'm thinking about remaking my Speculation Piece, Would anyone be interested in that? I realize that I could do a whole lot better than I did and with new info coming out I can update it and add in a few new things to it.

Some of my Points were weak so I can easily go back to it and rework it.

Ze Diglett

Smash Champion
Writing Team
NNID
ZeDiglett
Huh, I just found this.
There was a problem fetching the tweet
Good Geno art, and I am certainly glad a certain heavy weapons guy is getting some attention.
Bruh... Geno AND Heavy? Don't play with my heartstrings like that, man. You know that scenario's too good to ever be true.
Which characters do you want in Smash that you wish had way higher demand and discussion surrounding them?

I really wish there was more talk on Balloon Fighter (though I'm fully aware Villager's recovery has squashed almost all of his chances). Also Aiai from Super Monkey Ball. Such a fantastic Gamecube game man. Both Square and Sega are sitting on some amazing IPs...
Gooey. I know he's not really got a snowball's chance in Barrel Volcano of making it in considering there's at least one Kirby character who kind of has priority over him by default, but god dammit, I love that goofy lad. He deserves more recognition. I'm just glad he got to come back in Star Allies, really.

D

Deleted member

Duster.

My dude Duster is so cool and in my opinion he's one of the Best Mother Characters so I don't get why he's not very popular, Even within the Mother Community. I would really love the dude and I would love for people to give him the recognition he deserves.

TheBeastHimself

No time for tea, uncle, gotta capture the Avatar!
Duster.

My dude Duster is so cool and in my opinion he's one of the Best Mother Characters so I don't get why he's not very popular, Even within the Mother Community. I would really love the dude and I would love for people to give him the recognition he deserves.
I second that. Duster brings a much needed variety to the battle system instead of just PSI users. His thief tools are really useful in battle, and would make smooth transitions over to Smash. Plus, I overall love his character. It's a shame people don't discuss him more often.

GrungeMan

Smash Apprentice

I feel like many of my most wanted characters have immense or at least adequate support.

Two that come to mind are Conker and Morrigan Aensland. The former could arguably be in smash and should inspire more debate and discussion. The latter won't ever happen, but I wish more people pushed for her inclusion.

Also, Jill Valentine. I firmly believe out of sheer principal that the survival horror genre should be represented in Smash and Capcom already has such an amazing presence in Smash. She's not among my most wanted, but she (or another RE rep) would be a great way to honor that genre.

I actually really support character inclusions meant to honor genres and their history. It's why I'm totally cool with Doomguy and Ryu H. despite not playing their games.

EricTheGamerman

Smash Master
I feel like many of my most wanted characters have immense or at least adequate support.

Two that come to mind are Conker and Morrigan Aensland. The former could arguably be in smash and should inspire more debate and discussion. The latter won't ever happen, but I wish more people pushed for her inclusion.

Also, Jill Valentine. I firmly believe out of sheer principal that the survival horror genre should be represented in Smash and Capcom already has such an amazing presence in Smash. She's not among my most wanted, but she (or another RE rep) would be a great way to honor that genre.

I actually really support character inclusions meant to honor genres and their history. It's why I'm totally cool with Doomguy and Ryu H. despite not playing their games.
I agree we need a Resident Evil character on the roster, but why Jill? I’d think Leon is probably the ideal candidate since he’s the one that has the most relevance to Nintendo and was both the first one to be on a Nintendo console and the one that resulted in arguably the best Gamecube game of all time.

But all the same, Resident Evil is definitely one of those series I’d love to see in Smash since it represents so much to gaming and helped popularize the horror genre.

TheBeastHimself

There are only three characters that could make me scream upon an announcement, and that's Spyro, Frogger and Conker.

Spyro 2 was one of the first games I've ever played, and even revisiting it to this day it still feels like it aged well. Within Smash speculation, Spyro is overshadowed by Crash, since many believe he would be added before the dragon. I can definitely see that, because to me Spyro seems more niche of a series than Crash. I'm a big fan of niche stuff. I'd just love to see my childhood represented in Smash, Spyro's universe is filled with many unique worlds and characters. I also think it'd be hilarious seeing Spyro and Ridley on my TV screen at the same time.

Another PS1 game I grew up with, Frogger 2. That is a platformer I can revisit any day. I'd be surprised if anyone else hear has played it, I never see anyone ever mentioning it. Anyway, asides from my love for Frogger 2, Frogger himself to me would be a very awesome arcade/retro rep alongside Pac-Man! Frogger may not be the most iconic video game character, but he's still kind of a household name ain't he? I'd love to see more people discussing Frogger, I think the frog deserves a chance at Smash.

And finally, my most wanted character, Conker. There's just so much I love about Conker's character and his games. First off, I'm a big fan of 3D platformers starring cartoony characters. Second, I'm a fan of more darker humor, which Conker's Bad Fur Day is full of. And third, it was made by Rare who pumped out awesome games during the SNES-N64 era, Bad Fur Day included. I'm not sure what else to really say, I just love Conker and overall I wish more people gave him a chance because I know he has fans out there, but only a handful speak up. Believe me I love Banjo and would be glad to see him reunite with Nintendo, but Conker was also made to be a Nintendo character and deserves to be right there next to his bear friend.

TriStarGamer

Smash Apprentice
3DS FC
0774-4620-2306
Switch FC
5415-2743-8314
Looks like Jokers artwork was shown off by accident via best buy. Since it’s likely for the amiibo, this is the closest to official we got so far! Since rumors and speculation show an april direct, we should hopefully know more about joker and HOPEFULLY some other characters (Geno plz descend from star road for an important mission...to be playable in smash OR return to relevancy ;-;

Last edited:

KirbyWorshipper2465

Smash Legend
Looks like Jokers artwork was shown off by accident via best buy. Since it’s likely for the amiibo, this is the closest to official we got so far! Since rumors and speculation show an april direct, we should hopefully know more about joker and HOPEFULLY some other characters (Geno plz descend from star road for an important mission...to be playable in smash OR return to relevancy ;-;
According to Gamexplain, they reverse-searched the image and have indeed confirmed that it is brand-new. I wonder if someone will get a pay cut over this gaffe...

GrungeMan

Smash Apprentice
I agree we need a Resident Evil character on the roster, but why Jill? I’d think Leon is probably the ideal candidate since he’s the one that has the most relevance to Nintendo and was both the first one to be on a Nintendo console and the one that resulted in arguably the best Gamecube game of all time.

But all the same, Resident Evil is definitely one of those series I’d love to see in Smash since it represents so much to gaming and helped popularize the horror genre.
Oh, I think Leon would be great! Jill is just a personal preference because I enjoy her games, would like more female representation, and my nostalgia for MvC2. Haha

Dynamic Worlok

Shunted into the bad timeline

Just... ugh...
I'm with you on that one. Erdrick is fine and all, but having that on top of square going "sorry you didn't get your guy, but hey! at least you can re-buy the almost-geno we already sold you last game. It's just a smidge insulting. But at the end of the day I guess half geno is better than no geno.

Loliko YnT

Smash Ace
NNID
karilthewizard
3DS FC
0447-8484-5229

Well , there is 4 characters I would really like to see talked about more , but I won't blame anyone for not talking about them , since they are pretty niche and have low to none Smash support.

ASR_Billy.png

Billy Hatcher from "Billy Hatcher and the Giant egg" !
He's the protagonist of a great GC game Sega made back in the day.
It's a 3D platformer with a missions structure , and... Yes , chickens. The story of the game is pretty light-hearted , but the characters are very charming.
Why do I want him and want him to get more love ? Because I have a ton of great memories with the game , (especially with the multiplayer) and think that an HD port of his game is needed. Or even a stinkin' sequel

Character-portrait-0.png

Klonoa is the only character in my list who have a bit of smash support lol
Another 3rd party , his games were made by Namco.
Why do I want him to get more love ? I'll simply say this :
He was the character who introduced 2,5D platformers to me , alongside having some of the most creative puzzles (Klonoa 2 especially has imaginative puzzles) and... A story that will kick you right in the feels.
Also he's an adorable fluffy boy.

200px-Professor_Elvin_Gadd_PiT.png

E.Gadd is one of the most under-appreciated Mario character in my opinion.
He truly show the weirder side of the Mario world , especially with his role in the Luigi's Mansion franchise.
He created a lot of stuff , like the poltergeist , the magic paintbrush from Sunshine , and even ran a café in the bean bean kingdom ! Not counting his research on ghosts.

I just want to see a moveset concept for the guy , or even see him as an AT. He has untapped potential.

also Luigi's Mansion is a game of my childhood so I'm completely biased lol

DarkWitch_Zizou_01.png

Zizou Olympia is practically my pipe dream character. I know she's NEVER going to be a playable fighter , but frick it , I love her so much that I still support her and want people to realize her potential as a unique fighter.

She's from the "The Legend of Dark Witch" franchise , wich was firstly released in the 3DS eshop.

The closest thing you could compare her to would be Mega Man . She use a lot of magic and projectiles , and steal boss abilities.

But her main difference is that she can make her abilities grow when fighting ennemies. When she defeat an enemy , she gain tres , and when she has enough , she can upgrade one of her ability (speed , wing , width , comet and power are her basic abilities in the first game)and I would love to see a concept like that introduced to Smash.

Also I just love her personnality. She's very frank and lazy , but still get the job done and is still pretty smart. I love that because she's a stinkin' goddess but she just doesn't look like one.

Also , Riva ,another character of her franchise could make an amazing ssemi-clone.

I would love to support her more once I fully finished the franchise and have a better English , but I'm kind of scared of just getting the "lol weeb" or "lol waifu-bait" stuff over and over again...

Riva_DW.png

GrungeMan

Smash Apprentice
There are only three characters that could make me scream upon an announcement, and that's Spyro, Frogger and Conker.

Spyro 2 was one of the first games I've ever played, and even revisiting it to this day it still feels like it aged well. Within Smash speculation, Spyro is overshadowed by Crash, since many believe he would be added before the dragon. I can definitely see that, because to me Spyro seems more niche of a series than Crash. I'm a big fan of niche stuff. I'd just love to see my childhood represented in Smash, Spyro's universe is filled with many unique worlds and characters. I also think it'd be hilarious seeing Spyro and Ridley on my TV screen at the same time.

Another PS1 game I grew up with, Frogger 2. That is a platformer I can revisit any day. I'd be surprised if anyone else hear has played it, I never see anyone ever mentioning it. Anyway, asides from my love for Frogger 2, Frogger himself to me would be a very awesome arcade/retro rep alongside Pac-Man! Frogger may not be the most iconic video game character, but he's still kind of a household name ain't he? I'd love to see more people discussing Frogger, I think the frog deserves a chance at Smash.

And finally, my most wanted character, Conker. There's just so much I love about Conker's character and his games. First off, I'm a big fan of 3D platformers starring cartoony characters. Second, I'm a fan of more darker humor, which Conker's Bad Fur Day is full of. And third, it was made by Rare who pumped out awesome games during the SNES-N64 era, Bad Fur Day included. I'm not sure what else to really say, I just love Conker and overall I wish more people gave him a chance because I know he has fans out there, but only a handful speak up. Believe me I love Banjo and would be glad to see him reunite with Nintendo, but Conker was also made to be a Nintendo character and deserves to be right there next to his bear friend.

You have great taste in characters. I am baffled Frogger isn't in smash in ANY capacity.

He's another character I wish got more recognition, for sure.

Ovaltine

Smash Master
Joker looks so freaking good and it makes me that much more hungry for Geno in Smash, because god, imagine how amazingly Sakurai would portray him. Freaking hell I'm simultaneously sad over Geno and EXTREMELY HAPPY AND HYPED over Joker at the same time.

KirbyWorshipper2465

Smash Legend
Looks like nintendo now provided the e3 dates! Now we can hopefully see some new characters soon! Suspense is driving us to madness lol!

! Its date is June 11-13!

https://e3.nintendo.com/
I still think that we'll get at least one character reveal before E3, given that all the DLC characters were shown off in Directs last time (even the local Big Deal :ultcloud:). E3 could afford two.

Last edited:

TriStarGamer

Smash Apprentice
3DS FC
0774-4620-2306
Switch FC
5415-2743-8314
I still think that we'll get at least one character reveal before E3, given that all the DLC characters were shown off in Directs last time (even the local Big Deal :ultcloud:). E3 could afford two.
I agree with that since they had noted the dlc to be out by feb 2020 and we know of only one character so far, so it makes sense one soon, 2 at e3 and one in the fall/winter

Looma

Smash Journeyman
I think many people religiously discuss the few rumoured characters out of a sense of superiority for “being right”, and being right comes with it a smug satisfaction for many.

But safe picks are so stale and boring to hear repeatedly, especially when new suggestions and ideas can be entertained. I just think it’s more interesting hearing characters that aren’t usually considered.

It’s still not on to be nasty to anyone who happens to want a highly rumoured character. Banjo is my second most wanted and he’s lately been getting some attention with rumours. Other characters being in is not a spite against Geno or his fanbase, unless that character is Croco or some ****:4pacman:
This is why "leak culture" is so stupid. It leads to swathes of morons acting smug over conclusions that some other tosser reached and vomited into their mouths. Really don't get how someone can be so annoying over what someone else supposedly solved for them. I'm not petty enough to hold anything against their genuine fans, but I would gladly squash "Stevedrick" even if just for the foreseeable future, just to watch the collective breakdown and revive actual interesting speculation.

My Capcom boys... Arthur, Leon S. Kennedy, Akuma, Phoenix Wright, and Viewtiful Joe. Firebrand especially but Arthur kinda has to happen first before he even gets acknowledged... Amaterasu's good too.

Arle Nadja because not only is she a fun and interesting character, but she's just as "deserving" if not more than most other big players in this race and we don't even have a puzzle rep aside from Mario playing dress up. Also more eyes on her means potentially more Puyo in the west.

Marco Rossi is someone I'm surprised I don't see brought up or requested terribly often. Metal Slug is kind of a big thing and has some presence on the Switch (though nothing huge admittedly).
Oh, I think Leon would be great! Jill is just a personal preference because I enjoy her games, would like more female representation, and my nostalgia for MvC2. Haha
I personally champion Leon but that's valid. I'd be happy to take Jill. I mostly just want Resident Evil in Smash. (and let's be real, most of the RE protagonists could work as echoes of each other)

EricTheGamerman

Smash Master
I agree with that since they had noted the dlc to be out by feb 2020 and we know of only one character so far, so it makes sense one soon, 2 at e3 and one in the fall/winter
Even if we get two announced at E3, I think that would just mean it'd be a long time before we get the final character announced for the Fighters Pass and they'd give us the roadmap for one in like August and one later in the year. I could also see two if they reveal the next fighter during what we're presuming will be a Smash Direct and then show off that character's gameplay at E3 with a drop that day and another announcement. I still standby the expectation that there going to space things more evenly out this time around not pull a Smash 4 where they just dropped 3 DLC characters in one day. That was just too much, too fast and I'm sure Nintendo wants to keep interest slowly accruing for the game and not leave any single period as too much of a dead one.

Especially when this time it seems like they will supplement the characters with (What I'm assuming will be) free modes of substance.

I also don't know why we're all rushing to see the characters released. If the Fighter's Pass is all we get, that just ends the entire Smash cycle sooner... and I'd kinda like to take this one nice and slow haha.

GillyGrime

Smash Journeyman
This is why "leak culture" is so stupid. It leads to swathes of morons acting smug over conclusions that some other tosser reached and vomited into their mouths. Really don't get how someone can be so annoying over what someone else supposedly solved for them. I'm not petty enough to hold anything against their genuine fans, but I would gladly squash "Stevedrick" even if just for the foreseeable future, just to watch the collective breakdown and revive actual interesting speculation.

My Capcom boys... Arthur, Leon S. Kennedy, Akuma, Phoenix Wright, and Viewtiful Joe. Firebrand especially but Arthur kinda has to happen first before he even gets acknowledged... Amaterasu's good too.

Arle Nadja because not only is she a fun and interesting character, but she's just as "deserving" if not more than most other big players in this race and we don't even have a puzzle rep aside from Mario playing dress up. Also more eyes on her means potentially more Puyo in the west.

Marco Rossi is someone I'm surprised I don't see brought up or requested terribly often. Metal Slug is kind of a big thing and has some presence on the Switch (though nothing huge admittedly).

I personally champion Leon but that's valid. I'd be happy to take Jill. I mostly just want Resident Evil in Smash. (and let's be real, most of the RE protagonists could work as echoes of each other)
Really well said.

Also, Phoenix Wright is one of my biggest predictions for Smash DLC, if people didn’t just parrot leaks I reckon he’s be seen as one of the more likely 3rd parties.

Ovaltine

Smash Master
Really well said.

Also, Phoenix Wright is one of my biggest predictions for Smash DLC, if people didn’t just parrot leaks I reckon he’s be seen as one of the more likely 3rd parties.
Yeah, Phoenix has a great chance, in my opinion. People are really sleeping on him.

EricTheGamerman

Smash Master
Yeah, Phoenix has a great chance, in my opinion. People are really sleeping on him.
It’s crazy how many good Capcom characters we could still have. Like the entire Fighters Pass could just be them and I’d be satisfied.

Dante, anyone from Resident Evil, Phoenix Wright, Monster Hunter, etc.

And deeper cuts like Amaterasu, Viewtiful Joe, and Strider too.

And we already have three fighters from them! I kinda do hope we see another Capcom character get in as DLC.

Ovaltine

Smash Master
It’s crazy how many good Capcom characters we could still have. Like the entire Fighters Pass could just be them and I’d be satisfied.

And we already have three fighters from them! I kinda do hope we see another Capcom character get in as DLC.
That's not even counting series we already have repped, too! Heck, I'd love to see Proto Man as a Mega Man echo or something. Even there, we still have a bit of potential. If we get another Capcom rep at all, I'm optimistic because they have so many good possible reps.

I'm biased for Phoenix and Amaterasu, though.

TheBeastHimself

Capcom is home to a lot of fun characters. My top choices would be Leon and Phoenix Wright. I'm a fan of the Resident Evil series, but I've never played an Ace Attorney game in my life. However, after seeing Phoenix Wright in the MvC series, I want him. He's got such a zany, outrageous moveset that he'd be a perfect fit to join Smash.

Along with Joker "approaching...", this new render of him makes me believe he will get an announcement within the next week or two. I feel like if Best Buy has their hands on official artwork, something is definitely going down soon. I used to believe Nintendo would announce Joker at the end of April, but this chances things. I used to also not find Joker interesting, but after seeing his art and reading more about him, I'm definitely ready to see how he plays because I think the dude has potential to be a great fighter, especially with the ability to summon Personas. Ideally, a new character will be revealed alongside Joker in April, and hopefully we see another one at E3, another one in August, and another one in October. I feel like that would space things out rather nicely and October isn't extremely far away from February...

KirbyWorshipper2465

Smash Legend

Low-key hoping for Morrigan, you just know that she shows up in a Capcom-related crossover sooner or later. Where :ultryu: and :ultmegaman: are around, she normally isn't far.

GillyGrime

Smash Journeyman
This game already gave me K Rool so I’m grateful as is and I wish everyone good luck with their characters.

Both Capcom and Sega have so many cool quirky characters. Hell Sonic alone could bring some amazing characters, so shocked at Sonic not joining Street Fighter and Castlevania for 3rd party series with multiple reps

KirbyWorshipper2465

Smash Legend
This game already gave me K Rool so I’m grateful as is and I wish everyone good luck with their characters.

Both Capcom and Sega have so many cool quirky characters. Hell Sonic alone could bring some amazing characters, so shocked at Sonic not joining Street Fighter and Castlevania for 3rd party series with multiple reps
I know right? Considering that we have an entire crossover series about Sonic and Mario interacting at the Olympics (of which the latest entry is coming for next year), surely the fans would be okay with Sonic being overshadowed by his friends since there's practically a ton of characters in here anyway.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom